Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with MOK

Hardly a fabrication regarding manpower commited to our bases when we were under attack. We got little to no assistance from anyone when we were in dav excepting the initial incident of our first base at which untold people turned up. But since that the only people iv seen turn up in numbers greater than 6 are mayhem and ren. Never have I seen more than 6 MoK members turn up. Not that I personally am not grateful for their assistance but the fact that only my personal friends turned up when we were supposedly allies is a bit strange I think.

But regardless of anything said previously in this whole thread its time to stop argueing and start talking... its a game and this whole thing has stressed me out.... games arent meant to do that.
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

Originally posted by Zindel
    If you're not out to win the game, wtf are you playing for?
    Fun?
    Archelan, Ancarim Iron Legion

Vandreren (Adventurer) - Arctech (Engineer) - Egori (Fixer) - Sherringham (Bureaucrat) - Kurtwood (Trader)

Originally posted by Archelan

Fun?
    Pwned
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

a lowly soldiers perspective

I can tell you this, I have been trying to level 1 level for over a week, and why? because every time I log on, I've been called to defense on BoB, Ren, RHD, crap I don't remember all the guilds I've tried to help defend. Hell, the clanners can tell you, god knows they kill me enough times, that I'm there defending Omni.

I think Psiravens post should pretty much clear it up for everyone, lets forget all this petty crap and move on.

Omni unite!!!
    Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.

--------------------------------
    Catch ya on the flip side.
    --------------------------------

Thumbs down

If I was treated like dirt by so called allies while fighting and dying over their land, I wouldnt help defend their bases again either.
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."

I agree. Time to kiss and make up.

Although, I am far too ugly to kiss!
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

Originally posted by Slavor_MoK
    I agree. Time to kiss and make up.

Although, I am far too ugly to kiss!
    I thought you looked quite sexay when I bumped into you at Trade grid last night.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Originally posted by arsiine
    Pls lose the power trips and fix this situation. dont think anyone wants another RK2.
    well I for one have had my popcorn and soda out watching this soap for days. Can you all give me hint on how it will end I need to get back on RK2 I hear we might be losing NW Oh My, but then I also hear the clan is having problems keep their shields up.

~aqua

Omni Trader RK2
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

It's a video game, everyone needs to drop their egos and realize that a bunch of pixels isn't worth arguing over. People who take this game as their life's work need to calm down and chill out. Sure we all play it a lot, but learn when to not take everything so seriously.

Let's just chill out and forget this crap before there isn't any towers left to defend

Issues have been smoothed over, tensions have fallen, omni has had it's semi-annual struggle for alpha status of the pack, and ALL are once again found wanting. Cooperation is back baby, yeah!
    Keldrys - General of Legion

Pwned
    lol hardly..... The point to that quote wasn't to say winning is everything, rather if winning means nothing...then why bother at all? NW is about competition between two sides, If you're not willing to put in 100% against your competitors (be it friend or foe), then let's just throw in the towel now so we can all get back to the other fun parts of the game. I don't know about you, but I've never played a game that I didn't intend to conquer, achieve or win something. Come back and tell me how much "fun" you're having after you lose everything you put all your efforts into defending the past few months.

Anyway, Psi summed it up nicely, there should be no confusion where we stand. I really hope Omni can pull it together and come to terms on these issues soon.
    -Zindel- Novice 200 Opifex MA
    -Clematis- Apprentice 180 Opifex Fixer
    -Bushwhacker- 135 Atrox Enforcer
    General of Mecenaries of Kai [TaG]

/me gathers Omni for a collective group hug...

/me nudges back a Synergy Factor member that gets caught up in the drama :P

Come on guys, lets all just be friends.
    Cronosingh - 220 Engineer
    Cronomedius - 220 Doctor
    Melgaroth - 220 Bureaucrat
    Cronoshaed - 2** Shade

Originally posted by Atremis
    {

You remind me of a certain North Korean dictator.

A lot of omnis i talk to, and almost all clanners say that when they see argulace it reminds them of a certain historical German dictator.

As for the ren/mok issue, i was also confused earlier as to why they even said that in the first place - Being that ren were the FIRST casualties of the CAV raid yesterday that i took part in for 9 hours (hands down to tortureyou for pulling this off so well) i saw their members at nearly every battle.. MoK/bob, TBH, mayhem, and their own. The best part imho of that day was one that no one could whine about, it was the ql 122 base fight at mayhem - here, legion/ren and RHD gave us a good fight that really had me at the edge of my seat. Most fun i've had in months.

Now, there was a question in my mind.

During the siege of 90% of the BoB base, and the entire MoK base, where was argulace? I knew he was on, i keep most leaders on my buddy list. Word got sent to me over nwchat that argulace was at aces. Being that this hasn't been mentioned by all the 'spies' on nwchat here it fits like a key in the lock

Of course, he finally showed up 8 hours later when BoB attacked elite ops, to help defend the base when it became in a state of war. I would've never known he was there, had he not excercised his trademark action; taunting people in /shouts like one of our clan RP guild leaders do, sitting at the back of the cavalry. "Foxhole Norman" anyone?

5 minutes later:

Trigulus: Arg dead

I never had much problem with the NT nuke yesterday and omni had way more NTs last night, we almost thought piercingevil and trig was the last of their kind on the clan side. Usually its rare for NTs to be using this nuke in NW with kel's in place. Good to see there's people around to loosen folks with their GA on too tight.

I'm sorry to hear that omni was politically broken up like that, but thanks to all those who showed up and tried their best to repel our attacks. It was a good fight.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Stromm, you are my hero.
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Lay down the crack pipe, and slowly back away...
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

Here are the answers to your questions:

1) Where was Argulace? Argulace has to work. Work is a good thing. It pays for internet connections and subscriptions fees for video games. What else? Food. Clothing. You know, stuff like that. For what other reason do we have Generals in this game, if they don't act as surrogates for the president.

2) Argulace the dictator? First of all, comparing someone to a dictator who is on record for killing 6 million people in real life is a sign of someone who has completely lost perspective on life.

Second, in case you haven't noticed already let me put it very bluntly for you. Arg can be a jerk. He doesn't communicate tactfully all the time. But, sometimes thats the kind of person you need to get things done.

Arg has all the qualities you find in a good leader. He is creative, intelligent, quick-thinking, able to formulate plans on the spot, loyal to his members and strives to do right by them. He is constantly motivated to make a "difference" and most of all has integrity. He places himself last in line to get boss loot ,as do I. I'm probably the only MP in MoK who doesn't have that Rubber MP crap yet. But no, none of the above traits will win him the Mr. Congeniality prize.

3) Why did MOK say this? MoK didn't say this. This thread was started by an ex-MoK who is misusing his access to the Members Only section of the MoK Forums. The reason we didn't bother taking access away is because we didn't want to seperate Meatpopsikle from our guild whose membership considers him a friend. Second, we trusted him to exercise the proper judgement when it comes to information in the Members Only section. The Members Only section is for internal dialogue only; for alerting members to our political situation. They are not public statements. Anycase, the whole issue of this thread is resolving itself, but before I'm done I'm going to make sure access is stripped for more than a few people.
    Last edited by Psiraven; Jan 16th, 2003 at 22:45:53.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Actually before Meatopsikle posted this thead "whats up with mok" he read the post by arg saying they were only allies with BoB now. Which was posted in the "Wolf in sheeps clothing" thread. Maybe arg removed his post since all these problems. I think meat was asking what that post meant, now that you've defined for us what "ally" means, it's all smoothed over.

No need to point fingers like that when the post in question wasn't on some private forum, but on the Notum Wars forum where everyone posting here surely saw.

This whole thing has been one big mess of crossed wires and mixed messages, combined with people stepping on each others egos. Lets put it all behind us because a week ago all of omni was in much better shape, and I'd like to see that again.

Point taken and understood.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Actually before Meatopsikle posted this thead "whats up with mok" he read the post by arg saying they were only allies with BoB now. Which was posted in the "Wolf in sheeps clothing" thread. Maybe arg removed his post since all these problems. I think meat was asking what that post meant, now that you've defined for us what "ally" means, it's all smoothed over.

No need to point fingers like that when the post in question wasn't on some private forum, but on the Notum Wars forum where everyone posting here surely saw.

This whole thing has been one big mess of crossed wires and mixed messages, combined with people stepping on each others egos. Lets put it all behind us because a week ago all of omni was in much better shape, and I'd like to see that again.
    Wolfe in sheeps clothing thread? This on the MoK forums or here?

I moved the alliance thread posted by Vojoc on our forum but i never read anything about a Wolf in Sheeps Clothing???

Where dis?
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Actually, the original post "Allied Guilds" was in the PUBLIC AO forum on the MoK website...It LATER got moved to the Members forum (which it clearly said thread moved...yata yata)...

Just to clear that up....Meat wasn't even logged on to the MoK page...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast