Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Whats up with MOK

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    Wolfe in sheeps clothing thread? This on the MoK forums or here?
    I believe the reference is to the following thread:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=90202

- Z

Time to let it all die.

Omni came together to strike several large blows tonight regardless of all this stress. We let it die when we are fighting side by side which is the way we should be.

So let it go completely. Carry on like tonight.

Drop the stress, grab a gun and come hunting. Clan are most definately in season as of tonight.
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    It's a video game, everyone needs to drop their egos and realize that a bunch of pixels isn't worth arguing over. People who take this game as their life's work need to calm down and chill out. Sure we all play it a lot, but learn when to not take everything so seriously.

Let's just chill out and forget this crap before there isn't any towers left to defend
    I totaly agree but id still love to drag Noer's pixel face through a pile of bronto dung =]

Originally posted by Psiraven
    Here are the answers to your questions:

1) Where was Argulace? Argulace has to work. Work is a good thing. It pays for internet connections and subscriptions fees for video games. What else? Food. Clothing. You know, stuff like that. For what other reason do we have Generals in this game, if they don't act as surrogates for the president.

2) Argulace the dictator? First of all, comparing someone to a dictator who is on record for killing 6 million people in real life is a sign of someone who has completely lost perspective on life.

Second, in case you haven't noticed already let me put it very bluntly for you. Arg can be a jerk. He doesn't communicate tactfully all the time. But, sometimes thats the kind of person you need to get things done.

Arg has all the qualities you find in a good leader. He is creative, intelligent, quick-thinking, able to formulate plans on the spot, loyal to his members and strives to do right by them. He is constantly motivated to make a "difference" and most of all has integrity. He places himself last in line to get boss loot ,as do I. I'm probably the only MP in MoK who doesn't have that Rubber MP crap yet. But no, none of the above traits will win him the Mr. Congeniality prize.

3) Why did MOK say this? MoK didn't say this. This thread was started by an ex-MoK who is misusing his access to the Members Only section of the MoK Forums. The reason we didn't bother taking access away is because we didn't want to seperate Meatpopsikle from our guild whose membership considers him a friend. Second, we trusted him to exercise the proper judgement when it comes to information in the Members Only section. The Members Only section is for internal dialogue only; for alerting members to our political situation. They are not public statements. Anycase, the whole issue of this thread is resolving itself, but before I'm done I'm going to make sure access is stripped for more than a few people.
    to 1: What?? Does he work while camping stuff at aces? Whaam also told me earlier that day that he was chatting with him and arg was pissed off at legion. Hell i even told whaam that if mok ever tried to attack legion SF would be there to back their asses up. Boco, akarah, all of us agreed to anything along those lines.

to 2: Well, i'm a realist and a hell of a pessimist(sp?), if that's losing perspective in life, well i'm one bloody bastard. Note, that im speaking for a *massive* amount of RK's player community. Even one of the members. Responding to the second part, who can't notice that? When he's got the upper hand he uses it to his egotistical advantage, and when lay in defeat, angry, like how he labeled storm 'lag exploiters' or some crap like that for using CC tactics everyone is forced to use. That's right, folks have no choice in the matter. It would be more constructive to continue working toward the removal of CC than to label other people exploiters, don't you think? Also, i don't doubt argulace is a smart person. The way he's been handling NW lately has shown all clanners he's got brains. If he wasn't though, he probably wouldn't have anything to boast about. I found it very ironic when I heard that argulace was calling Legion 'elitists' or something along the lines of that.

As for 'putting himself last in line for loot.' I don't get loot from the raids I go on. If I asked, i probably wouldn't get any. Why? I have GA4. I told arg the same thing, we as GA4 fixers are in no position to yell and scream at people who camp loot. I wonder if any other of mok's billion fixers get loot either. Simple fact: there is nothing we want out there. Loot and mobs is just a problem when they do it during base defense and all-out wars like the one going on this weekend. I can say that these past couple of days i can see what omni's problem was on wednesday.

Back to pointing the manex at the door. =)
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

please everyone, let's not feed this troll.
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

Originally posted by Stromm

to 1: What?? Does he work while camping stuff at aces? Whaam also told me earlier that day that he was chatting with him and arg was pissed off at legion.
    He is often on AO chat while at work..... Many a times I have asked him to do something for me, only to find out he was at work. Once he was home though, I was helped, if still needed.

As for the GA fixers never getting loot. I really don't think that GA plays into it at all. If Argulace wanted to loot, I for one would not argue. As much as he has helped soooo many people out in the guild, no one would have the ground to stand on to argue. It takes someone with heart to spend as much time as Arg does camping mobs with no personal gain in mind. Lord knows he isn't leveling out there. He has put his alt on hold to help the guild out.

As for tower tactics, I have yet to see any one OMNI able to rally us up like Arg does. His tactics are rarely matched. He has proven himself as a battlefield leader. I feel his arrogance (as admitted by Psiraven) is a small price for OMNI to pay for Arg's leadership out there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345