Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with MOK

Wow slavor, nice disclaimer bro...I love it =D
    Ezequiell 220/24 Doctor
    Vojoc 220/23 Meta-Physicist
    Bourrepif 218/16 Martial Artist

Originally posted by Noer
    Argulace, its simple - I don't really bother discuss with people that can't respond without mudslinging or childish insults. If you want to talk you have to change that kind of behaviour. I actually wanted to approach you are about this as its simply a joke blown out of proportions, but after our short conversation that just feels like a waste of time.

And bringing out this in a public board is like? Stupid?
    Noer, with all due respect your the one that told me to "F Off," when I contacted you about the SF issue. If you want, send me your email address I'll be happy to send you the chat log.

With all due respect on your other issue, I'd like to note that your guild started this discussion and I wont have MoK slandered or drug through the mud in public without the public being oriented with the facts.

In short, solve your stuff as a leader in game and this sort of thing wont happen.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Lap dog?

Im a dog when it comes to this but im ample fodder to defend Mayhem? Im still there. Its a game SF are my friends I chose not to attack em please get over it already. And please no more posts about "I enjoy killing my friends bases" coz thats you this is me please respect that we are different and get on with having fun in the "game".
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    In short, solve your stuff as a leader in game and this sort of thing wont happen.

Arg
    If you can't answer without being arrogant and better-knowing please don't waste time doing it.

You are so busy flaming us for having raids at mercenaries, but wasn't it MoK that was supposed to farm Azure 24/7 from the upcoming friday?

End it here already and realise both have their points - but putting it out in a total rant-fest as it was earlier on the raid-bots is beyond silly and can't be considered mature.

And what I said "**** off" to, was your tell with:
    "[Argulace]: ARE YOU GOING TO WARN THEM??????"

lol I was on my way to bed and had no idea what was going on and you basicly shouted my head off with alligations that we warned clan guilds about attacks. Empty stupid rumours which you could have asked in a normal and mature manner and gotten a decent answer. Of course we don't. And that you took Habibus' joke about Legion being allied with Storm serious makes me laugh. I seem to remember recently when a few bored of our members attacked Storm just to get our USEB based annihilated of course. :P
    Lighten up a bit - its a game. Talking with people without using caps often gives you a lot better response.

And don't tell me about leadership. There is difference on running a company and running a military-unit. Both works - in different ways, but can't be compared.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

So, Noer, confirm for all of us... Do you have any kinds of agreements with any Clan orgs? If so, then what are they? Spell it out, there's no reason to hide it!

Word on the street is that Legion has agreements with THREE clan orgs!!! Is this true? Why? WTF!

What is your official position for Legion members, as far as defending omni orgs (that you are/were allied with...) and attacking any clan base?

I think all Legion members have a right to know where their leaders stand. I'd be VERY concerned if my leader responded by "it's just a game" to an issue that could leave my org without ANY omni friends or allies!

And yes, we were planning to camp primus all week, but that was obviously interrupted because of defense operations at our, and our friends', bases.

Remember, we did not start this thread.

[The opinions contained herein are mine, and may not represent MoK's official position.]
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

You know... the one thing I dont understand about this whole thing is why everyone is making such a giant fuss over a simple little agreement between *one* Omni org and *one* insignificant (sorry SF) clan org. Is this Storm, Apoc, or Redemption we're talking about? No, of course not. Do we warn SF (or anyone else, for that matter) about attacks? No, of course not. Has this issue gotten blown way out of proportion? Hell yes it has.

This is like the worst faux role playing I have ever seen in my life. If you want to act like this, ally yourselves with Division 9. At least they can RP with some amount of skill.
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

The sad part about this is that there never was really much of an agreement... we sorta just both decided not to participate in attacks against each other. It became a bit of a loose agreement after some stupidity in another thread on these forums, mainly as a result of that stupidity.

You guys are really making a bigger deal out of this than it needs to be. When we attack bases, many of the people we see (and get killed by) are Legion members. The reason we know these people is because of killing and dying to them in 2ho and the arenas. When I land divest on Spyderv, he sends me a tell with "damn you :p" and when Georg AS's me for 40% of my health when I'm already near death, I send him a tell with "damn you :p". It's not like we're allied here... we're just loosely saying that we prefer not to destroy each others stuff.

Again, don't blow this out of proportion... it's gonna make our upcoming assaults on your bases less fun.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Originally posted by Slavor_MoK
    Word on the street is that Legion has agreements with THREE clan orgs!!! Is this true? Why? WTF!

You, sir, are an idiot.
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Originally posted by Noer

I seem to remember recently when a few bored of our members attacked Storm just to get our USEB based annihilated of course. :P
    I heard those three were drunk.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Rumors are half truths carried through chinese whispers. Legion currently doesn attack SF bases. We kill them but not their towers because we dont like being directly responsible for taking our friends bonuses away. If you should be doing so right next to me then who am I to stop you? I may even cheer I just chose not to do it myself.

I never get any damn you tells . Then again im an MA you probably dont notice im hitting you
    Last edited by TanisAS; Jan 16th, 2003 at 03:09:23.
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

Slavor please dont spread more rumors thats the last thing we need at the moment.

We dont know that is true or BS.

We are here to respond to the moral issues of what we are accused of. If the accusations are done, fine i'm done.

If they continue we will respond with what we know to be facts.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)

lol hold your horses with the rumours.

Okay, let me explain what this deal with Synergy Factor is. (the only clan-guild there is a somewhat "deal" with). You call it truce or non-agression pact. Actually its far less. But roaming headless into stupid base-attacks with no purpose whatsoever. Im talking about the before mentioned one two nights ago where MoK has decided they wanted to attack SF in Belial. Don't ask me why, because it makes no sense attacking a base noone wanted anyway. Just seemed like MoK had some sort of grudge against them and wanted their base down as some sort of "terror". No - we are not participating in that - it suits no purpose. Just like MoK commanders says you can't attack everything - we didn't see any reason for this attack and decided to not to participate.

So are we attacking SF or are we not. As Meatpopsikle (one of the socalled MoK outcasts or what was it?) said in another thread, Legion people has earlier participated in attack on SF bases. Just not on the base itself. Yeah I know it sounds strange and I wonder how long it really lasts. This is an old old thing from before NW even existed, and havn't really been tested in action because there havn't been any serious attack on SF (not while I have been around anyway). And it should surprise me a lot if SF didn't participate at the raids on our DAV bases during christmas, which MoK so gentle refused to help at dispite our socalled allience.

There is always two sides of the coin. I know it can seem strange black and white - but turning it into a flame-war like certain people here have done is beyond my belief and serves no purpose other than helping clan. I'm sure clans are happy that noone wanna help noone among Omnis. Sure makes everything a lot easier for them. (hence the offence today).
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

{Edited to remove misquoted... quote... heh}

I think you need to ask yourself (Arg) what you hope to gain by this little outburst of petulence. Are you trying to make the ties between Omni orgs stronger or weaker? Are you attempting to champion the cause of the Corporation or make it less valid? Are you trying to piss everyone and their mother off or what? All you've managed to do is drive a wedge between everyone on one side of the fence and the other, while at the same time blowing this entire situation so far out of line it's no longer amusing.

You remind me of a certain North Korean dictator.

In any case, you can either drop the rhetoric and the dumb threats, or continue along these lines and alienate everyone who sees this as merely a game rather than being some sort of lifetime comittment. What will it be?
    Last edited by Atremis; Jan 16th, 2003 at 03:20:02.
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

Originally posted by aaronb

I heard those three were drunk.
    you know spy
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Agreed. Rumors and accusations spread dissent. What is needed is rational discussion which I feel none of us can wholey claim to have done so far.

Time to step back go and watch some tv (in real yes it does exist) have dinner feed your dog get things in perspective and come back and talk. No whining no shouting no rumors no acusations nothing other than adult conversation regarding the current situation.

Im actually going to go to bed now. This whole thing has deprived me of far too much sleep and that will likely result in me being grumpy tomorrow.... grumpier than today (it is possible).
    I am Kong.

Originally posted by Atremis

I think you need to ask yourself (Arg) what you hope to gain by this little outburst of petulence. Are you trying to make the ties between Omni orgs stronger or weaker? Are you attempting to champion the cause of the Corporation or make it less valid? Are you trying to piss everyone and their mother off or what? All you've managed to do is drive a wedge between everyone on one side of the fence and other, while at the same time blowing this entire situation so far out of line it's no longer amusing.

You remind of a certain North Korean dictator.

In any case, you can either drop the rhetoric and the dumb threats, or continue along these lines and alienate everyone who sees this as merely a game rather than being some sort of lifetime comittment. What will it be?
    Your totally out of line. I tell one of my own members to back off and you give this kinda crap?

North Korean Dictator? You judging me? If so, you better get to know me first.

I can handle being called a lot of things but dont be calling me a communist.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)

Originally posted by Slavor_MoK
    [The opinions contained herein are mine, and may not represent MoK's official position.]
    Perhaps it's time that all sides sat down and thrashed this out. I'm not going to respond to the allegations made against Legion, because I think this is something that Legion/MoK/Renaissance need to sort out in a quiet place, and not in public (be that here, the raid channel, or anywhere else that can be "interfered" with.

If you want an IRC channel to sort all this out that will be moderated, then I can arrange it on the FC server whereby some resemblance of control is in place. If you want someone to mediate, then that can be arranged also.

What hurts me most is that nearly all the Omni people that I know well and consider friends are getting further and further removed from each other because of a distinct lack of self-control by members on all sides.

There are many reasons for me putting this forward. It has intruded on vitually every single OT guild that is relatively active. It as alerted the clan to the fact that OT is fighting in-house, it's intruded on my game time, and it's threatening my friendships. This post has nothing to do with the fact that I am in Legion, and for all intense pruposes within the context of this situation, I may as well be in any of the aforementioned guilds.

Get some chairs, bring the right attitude, and talk properly.

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

hehe it was New years eve. We attacked a Storm base and 60 Wolfe Lamers crawled out of the woodwork and defended it. I hate Storm and every member in it as much as everyone else. Any guild that recruits Xenome and Cobalt9 is a joke.

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK

Your totally out of line. I tell one of my own members to back off and you give this kinda crap?

North Korean Dictator? You judging me? If so, you better get to know me first.

I can handle being called a lot of things but dont be calling me a communist.
    My mistake, I pulled the quote from the wrong post. o_O

You really missed the point of that DPRK reference. If you follow the news you'll notice that Kim Jong Il has made and continues to make bellicose threats towards the US while simultaneously trying to divide the US and it's allies. This situation mirrors what's going on here so closely it's scary.

I can call your actions as being in a similar vein without calling you a communist. Try to see it for what I meant it as (not a flame but a call to show that this thing is ultimately silly and pointless).
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

Originally posted by Spyder
    hehe it was New years eve. We attacked a Storm base and 60 Wolfe Lamers crawled out of the woodwork and defended it. I hate Storm and every member in it as much as everyone else. Any guild that recruits Xenome and Cobalt9 is a joke.
    God, you're a child.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast