Thread: All Towers Channel

All Towers Channel

FIX IT!!!!

I have yet to see the first warning on this channel, when I play my char, which is General in my Org... I want to know who gets attacked when and where, and I really also want to know when our own towers gets attacked, since sometimes it only shows on All Towers, so the rest of the guild is unaware of it...
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

Bump! I cant seriously think, im the only one, who wants generals and Squad Commandors, who is under attack...

As it is now...

Our base gets attacked, normally everyone in the guild would get a warning, but sometimes this warning ONLY shows on All Towers, so only the guild leader can see the attack... Well guild leaders can ba AFK, or playing an alt, or just offline, How are we going to defend ourselves, yet alone other omni guilds, if we can only know about attacks, when the President character is online??
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

My guild hasn't had that problem but I have heard others have had it. Yes, I think having the top couple of ranks get "All Towers" is a good idea though. BUMP!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Yep, maybe even let the guild specify which ranks get to see it.
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

I cannot see any reason why all members of an org should not be notified of an attack on any side specific tower. As an org leader, wouldn't you like as many defenders as possible show up to defend your towers?

All towers should be for all members. Nuff said.
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!