Thread: RK1 Clan Experienced Player - just back - LFG(uild)

Smile RK1 Clan Experienced Player - just back - LFG(uild)

Hi all,

Looking for a guild:

Who am I?

I am a Clan player on Rubi Ka 1. I have played on many MMORPGS, and I have been in guilds before (not in AO tho). My character reitnue is made up of the following:

Rybox - lvl 71 Enf with Yalm
    Archetype - lvl 42 MP
    Metaflare - lvl 41 NT
    Quijote - lvl 30 ADV
    Sonja7 - lvl 17 AGNT

Experienced AO player who took a hiatus shortly after the patch that made tank armor more reasonable (i.e. when I last played no one wore tank armor). I am well aware of what each class can and cannot do - I used to group with an RL fixer friend regularly and I am accustomed to doing team missions and solo missions equally well.

I am a mature adult with mature responsibilities and a wife who understands and tolerates (quite well) my need to 'plug in' nightly. I live in the Mid-West and I stay up til around 1am just to keep up with you West Coast types

I have played EQ, DAOC, and E&B. I was in the top dog guild in EQ on the Quellios server but they eventually ruined the game for me with the obsession with being Uber.

I am looking for a guild that fits the following profile:

Small to Medium Sized
    Core Group of highly knowledgable players
    Easy Going i.e. more focused on fun than being top dog

I am looking for a group of people I can talk to and learn from. I enjoy grouping and soloing equally well.

As far as PvP, I haven't done any (unless you count the time I got ganked by a Krutt wielding Trader in Meetmeder). Although I have spent all of my time doing PvE I am not beyond trying out PvP (I figured I would check it out latre in life).

I have yet to buy Notum Wars, I am perfectly willing to do so as soon as someone tells me what it's good for.

So, anyways, that is me

Any guilds out there think we might have a good fit? Post a reply or send me a tell in-game (more than likely I will be logged on as Rybox).

Thanks for your time
    Last edited by Praxun; Jan 15th, 2003 at 15:58:00.

You sound like a good match for Untouchables

I have a thread here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=90388 That pretty much sums up our org. I think that due to the numbers that UT has gotten recently it may be (not sure, will confirm with thier pres) being closing theirs doors to recruitment soon.

Or... you can check out www.knights.no, Knights of Rubi-Ka

If you like it, send a tell to Ambidexter (or me)
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries