Thread: Doc Love, and Bronto Hide (FC please read)

Doc Love, and Bronto Hide (FC please read)

Where the hell is the bronto hide chest piece,? It needs to be added just to compleat the suit of armor so that it doesn't look like I'm a noob when I take off my Armor cloak, Not to mention so I can wear web cloaks and not look all noobish with my Totally awesome looking armor set, with no chest piece, Add it it only makes sence...

Docs are Uber, we heal, we shoot, a team of 6 docs, unstopable, but what docs need are more rare drops, I mean advents have all kinds of rare weapons and cloaks and stuff, doctors have like around 10 rare/unique/nodrop items in the game, and to a doctor who gets tired of the inside of team missions from time to time, I nice quest, or camping out a mob, oh hunting alittle reet acrossed GTC is FUN please FC just give us a few distinguishable no-drops that add alittle ac alittle nano skill and alittle pharmtech but Look cool and are challenging to get, maybe not jack the leg chopper hard but you know, like a suit of black and hunter orange armor for nanomage doctors, that drops in one of your great new dungeons from ql 100 - 200 so that people know we are docs

other proffesions stand out but a doctor has no real look other than the same, please help us to stand out in the crowd of citizens

so, because there's not a bronto chest, you don't wear any body armour at all??
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

I'll throw a bump for the bronto chest, but your reasoning is so ridiculous it makes me cry laughing Donzilla.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Talking I really do wear armor

I wear a biomech chest plate, or links energized armor, or my medsuit shirt, depending on what I'm up too, But seriously put on a full suit of armor and then put on a totally different chest piece, You look stupid...

and Funcom seriously it's been 2 patches, the chest piece is all that is missing from my ql 200 set, I am aware you are working hard on other things but just add the chestplate so I can have a full suit of the same kind of armor so I can look and feel cool, I mean Why not, it just makes sence to me to have it....

Everyone think how stupid it would be if they had no carbonium chest plate, or living dragon chestplate how stupid that would be, but if you look on any items data base the item exists, FC just hasn't put it in the game yet, if they plan to add it to a quest or somthing tell those of us that use it our fix is comming, if not just ADD it