Thread: Poor Trader

Unhappy Poor Trader

Why noone want me ?

All powerfull guild need an "application"
    and all other's guild are downing or merging or not much powerfull
    I won't blam all guilds , so don't u think it's time to regroup as 3 big faction ?
    I understand that the guilds who're playing in other's together too with same guild name want there own guild , so why the one without a real guild want a personnal one ? why don't go and be powerfull with like 1K of ppl in * (a chaos guild u would say ? may not , one want to join ? he join , one want to leave ? he leave ... Might be better of guild failing in duration etc ...)

May i'm wrong on that , so tell me what u think of the AO's "Group" called "guild" ....

don't u really think it's time for war as 3 big faction with more coordination ?(clan , omni , neutral)

(I forgot to abord point of Limite number for base as 5 , so if u regroup a guild with 1 base and another with 2 and another with 2 too , it will be more interesting for all)

Many guilds, not just the big ones, require an application of some sort to make sure your the right type of person for that guild. If someone filled out an application to my guild and all they wanted was power leveling and spawn camping...we wouldn't want that person.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.