Thread: A robot controle nanocrystal

A robot controle nanocrystal

Is possible to creat a nanocrystal (if all people are agree) who allow engineer or crat to play the robot like it's a real character ?
    (QL, price, duration ... at the apreciation of FC)

say here your opignon and improvement idea

Damn good idea, in my opinion the engineer lacks tricks like that compared to my other chars, most nanos of any use in this game are dropped by monsters. As I solo 99% of the time as I get fed up playing in teams with 9 year old know it all's I find it difficult to find decent items, lets hope it would be available from the shops

Needs some limitations though, otherwise the Engineer would be able to stand in the entrance room while the bot cleared the mission. Bot died? No problem, as long as the Engie is out of the mob's aggro range. Just re-cast and try again.

What this would be useful for is for freeing stuck pets (and oh God, do we need something to free stuck pets) and for pulling. The limitations are simple: camera view, first person view and targeting are all still centred on the character, not the pet. Range limitations come off the macros while the pet is being remotely controlled, to allow you to use /pet attack if you're not standing right next to the bot, "Q" and all other hotkeys still cause the character to start combat, not the pet. In fact the only keys which control the bot are the movement keys.

Cheers,

~R~

I have an idea, why dont they just fix pet pathing!

I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

good idea....but would FC actually copy an idea from a competitor?

check out the droids in Neocron. something like trader charms but when u use the drone, your view suddenly becomes the view of the drone. it has a range radius, the drone moves too far from your character, the screen will start to fuzz...the drone will drop to ground and wait for your character to pick it up.

oh yes, the drone has limited height flying too...(about 2-3m above ground).

all in all, i'd love to see an engi use one.
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone