by Sun "Poetica" Catt

I read his words
    Felt a heartleap
    Wondering why...
    Such sweet words
    Then the bitter silence
    Still I'm
    Wondering why...
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Maybe Templus captured him and has him locked away in some dungeon?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

If you had an idea who this was...

Believe me, she would not want to lock him up...
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

She wants to lock up everyone I think....especially us stinking clanners.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

No I would like to see the clanners back in the mines...get it right next time
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

You can keep your Driods in the mines. I would never go back to the horrible conditions the Clanners survived under, for any amount of money.

The fact that the Clanners survived through all that and then rose against you says a lot their strength anyways.

Ok...she wants to lock us up in the mines again.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Originally posted by Benjacrat
    You can keep your Driods in the mines. I would never go back to the horrible conditions the Clanners survived under, for any amount of money.
    And I care because?

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Benjacrat looks a little confused and just decided to ignore Templus.

Guide to understanding

Originally posted by Benjacrat
    Benjacrat looks a little confused and just decided to ignore Templus.
    We shouldn't ignore her. I'm sure Templus has some very valid points to make sometimes. You just have to know how to interpret them....get past her OT upbringings. Then you see what a nice person she is.

So other can understand what I'm saying, here is a little guide I've worked up to help us all get to know Templus better.

When Templus says:
    And I care because?
    She means:
    I can't really understand your point of view that well. Could you enlighten me so that we can both converse about it on equal footing?

When Templus says:
    If i send anything to anyone...It would be 20 Omni Pol officers to someones place
    She means:
    I care about others so much, that I would be willing to take 20 OP officers away from their duties to make sure you are alright and well.

When Templus says:
    Thyme I dont have a rubber stamp big enough to reject you
    She means:
    Thyme, I think your efforts are wonderful, and I can't find a big enough stamp to show that I notice your efforts and applaude you for constantly trying to better yourself.

When Templus says:
    Im sorry Vixentrox but I will never lower myself to your level
    She means:
    Vixentrox, I hold you in such high regard, I could never hold myself in comparison to you. We should both work hard to hold ourselves to a higher level.

When Templus says:
    Omni Pol protects
    She means:
    I love everyone on Rubi-Ka!

Hopefully, this will aid in causing Templus to be better understood by everyone, and may help us all in finding her to be the great person she truly is inside.
    Last edited by Kyrstina; Jan 15th, 2003 at 22:08:37.
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

((OK im going to bump this because that was pretty funny))

Re: Guide to understanding

Originally posted by Kyrstina

When Templus says:
    Omni Pol protects
    She means:
    I love everyone on Rubi-Ka!

I KNEW IT!!! SHE LOVES ME.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    She wants to lock up everyone I think....especially us stinking clanners.
    Hmmm who said he was a clanner?

Maybe I should shut up...

/me is shutting up

*doesn't believe that Templus actually laughs at anything but someone else's pain*

See, I distinctly remember the only time I've seen you laugh was when you were kicking me in the ribs. Templus apparently does laugh during her own little private 'parties' that she euphamistically refers to as "questioning".

Originally posted by Templus
    ((OK im going to bump this because that was pretty funny))