Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The only thing that actively kills me now...

Fenris: whilst not doubting you, I'd be interested to know where you got this info. 14 renders for a GA head? NERF GA!! hehe.

If they removed all the textures and uniqueness (yeah right) of the characters in the vicinity, I am sure we will all drop the game and go play something else. One of the reasons the game is so popular is its graphical depth. Another is the content, meaning the buffs, implants, armour etc.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

ca0l
    Originally posted by SuupaSayen

Good idea, it'd be nice if all omni were blue blobs, all clan were red, and all neuts were targets .
    hahahaha

I'd like to know how he know it are 14 too.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Talking

2 words my friend, Packet Sniffing.
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

I should mention that the GA only causes seven of the renders, the other seven are because I wear a Truspace Visor. Instead of just broadcasting just the appropriate texture/poly for my opi head they broadcast one for each size of different breeds heads...the same for the visor. If you are on RK2 send a tell to Amnra and I will happily let you zoom your camera through my head textures to see. (*Shiver* that sounded kinky) This is why people in GA have such HUGE heads, because that atrox skin for GA is being broadcast even though there is just an opi head under it. Same for the visor.
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12