Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Notum Wars Participants of all professions, answer this.

Hehehehe... This is my favorite part...

During my brief "invasion" i recieved a couple of alphas, divest, snare...and was almost dead.
    You guys have it so tough....
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Re: Stromm

Originally posted by Anikitos
    P.S
    Jynne, AS can actually hit for 5.4k+ pvp dmg...EQB cant.
    Certain ppl that know how to play this game will cap with AS every time regardless of def setting.
    AS will only hit that hard against people with 15k-ish hitpoints. If you hit someone with 15k hps with an EQB you could probably break 3k pvp damage, and it attacks a lot faster than AS.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Actually heh.. given the way AS cycles, it's not a LOT faster! :P
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

EQB enfos don't bother me at all in mass pvp, but some of them do bother me here on the forums crying like babies for AS nerfs. And no, you don't get capped aimed if you "know" what you do. You get capped aimed almost every time with guns like the supernova, but then again those guns don't have that "insane" resycle you keep talking about.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

Originally posted by kokk
    Only thing I hate about EQB enfs is their runspeed - impossible to catch them when they run away (yes, I'm serious)
    Tell jannkar that, I dont see how maxed run speed, infernal rage and GSF+ Run stims, and a trader still catches me, amazing!

:P
    I must of lagged or something, I had the camera panned to birds eye view and I was like, NO NO THAT ISNT RIGHT! :P

And as anikitos said, We cant fight effedtivly with the QB/EQB In full def, heh no way hosè.

YOu better be glad we dotn fight full def, I mean im tempted to try the slayer claw if I can get my hands on a good enough off hand sneak attack weapon, it could probably unleash a pretty good alpha, that if sneak attack is high enough to get an almost certain 40% hit. Now you think enfs are hard to root in full off? go try one that will stay in full def.

I tried full def fights, its not even funny. I might aswell script a macro for dancing or something. (or spam layers ).

Dimmufodr

Actually yes, Cyboot was using Supernova when he did AS on me..allways.

I dont care about AS, i started the thread so show some dumb ppl that there are other things that do DMG besides me.

I took AS because everyone that uses ranged weapon uses AS. They use AS because they know it does hit very hard.
    Not allways and not for everyone.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123