I am making a new org. The premise is simple, the feelings are not. I am making an guild for all those people who have ridden the AO train, and gotten to the end only to be disappointed. This is for those players who decide to continue to play. I want to support this community of players who's views and knowledge is largely unnoticed by the AO community. Two obvious goals are to help people identify the place that the game should take in their lives, and to empower players to see facts about Funcom and give players leverage to be heard. To all those flamers, I would like you to realize that for the amount that we play, 11$ a month doesn't do much. Funcom might be doing a great job with the money, but it is hard to tell for the amount of time we play.

My goals in AO now that I know it is devoid of meaning is to challenge myself and my understanding of AO, and to empower myself with the relationships I make, and to help others.

I have played AO for 7 hours a day for 5 months. This is my life. This is serious. Play isn't play without work, and in RL currently I am taking care of my responsabilities. Plz send a tell to omardoc if u are interested. I am not expecting many people. For some people it is better for them to stop playing AO, and I did that. This is my passtime, but real life gives it meaning oddly. I view my 11$ a month as a business transaction, for a product that will not change or be innovative. That's how I get peace playing.

Anyhoo. my blurb. Everybody that joins probably has their own blurb. Maybe it should be a requirement that each member posts their views and why they want to join Disillusioned AO Players. The name will proabably be changed to something else by the future members, but I want the org to definately be an out of character name, and not promote been Leet or uber or anything like that (though most players will probably be high lvl)

Thanks. And plz don't flame. I'm honest, and most players aren't ready for this.

POST HERE!!!
http://www.ao-basher.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=54