Thread: Sueing Omni-Tek!

Talking Sueing Omni-Tek!

In trade a Slayerdroid malfunctioned, IN OMNI-1 TRADE! I want 2500000 creds! Omni shall protect us, not kill us (except claners)!
    Omni-Tek, ask after Retto GMT +1!

I'm sure that taking up legal action against Omni will result in you being declared a clanner. You can't fight them.

/me fails to contain her nasal laughter

Well.

That was a rather unfortunate mistake, if it WAS in fact a mistake.

Since you want to sue Omni-Tek, you clearly have Clan sympathies.

Therefore the droid did not malfunction.

You should instead be impressed with the droid programmer's ability to give his creation the sense to detect your momentary weakness. I'm certain it has passed, and you will let this matter go.

Otherwise you may need some additional...advanced corporate retraining, shall we say? To correct the malfunction in your own person.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.

(OOC: FC should enter a court rp system..)

If you believe it was done on purpose, perhaps I could assist you. If you give me FULL evidence againest them and witnesses, we may have a case.

An interesting piece of evidence.

And a very nicely taken shot from that scanning angle, I might add.

However, what the evidence proves is that the slayerdroid was tampered with - likely sabotage by clan members or clan sympathizers. As the image shows, the slayerdroid is completely aware of the fact that it is malfunctioning. It is forced to follow its programming and attack what it sees as a threat - but at the same time, its ID signature is a touching cry for help.

Had Omni-Tek done something negligent that resulted in this mechanical malfunction it would have been immediately taken offline by Central Administration. But they were unable to turn it off; this is conclusive evidence that persons of a certain technological capability were th real culprits, not Omni-Pol.

((OOC nice screenshot - a bitter reminder of how pathetic my PC is. I'm forced to run with my graphics set to 'uber-dookie'. Everything looks so much CLEANER!))
    Last edited by Dr. Firenza; Feb 28th, 2002 at 00:51:44.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.

Re: An interesting piece of evidence.

Originally posted by Dr. Firenza
    As the image shows, the slayerdroid is completely aware of the fact that it is malfunctioning. It is forced to follow its programming and attack what it sees as a threat - but at the same time, its ID signature is a touching cry for help.
    ((OOC nice screenshot - a bitter reminder of how pathetic my PC is. I'm forced to run with my graphics set to 'uber-dookie'. Everything looks so much CLEANER!))
    OOC: Dr Firenza, you are my hero(-ine).
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

((OOC: /Me blushes profusely and bows. Aww, thanks!))

Honestly, Felonius, flattery will get you nowhere. And it's -ine, though my ex husband may disagree. In his favor he was hung like an atrox so it's no wonder I got a bit confused as a younger woman. But time passes and so do useless marriages. My work is a much more chaste and cherishing life-partner, anyway.