Thread: Ninja Looting!

Ninja Looting!

Ninja looting is taking advantages of a faulty game mechanims, and therby gaining advantages you're not ment to have available.
    And last time I checked teh EULA that is the definition of an exploit.

How can for instance Training mobs, which is MUCH less disruptive, be concidered and exploit when Ninjaing isnt?
    Thats pure bull****. Training mobs MIGHT perhaps, maby, if very luck, kill a guy or 2. Boohoo. While Ninjaing will concern perhaps like 50 people working togheter at an hard raid. All the guys working on killing an boss will get very pissed of by such actions. Not to mention the poor guy/gal who wins the raffle(or given by raid leader) for an item that gets Ninjaed. If thats not dissruptive, and harrasement then I dont know.

So... My suggestions

1. Make Ninjaing BANNABLE. Its MUCH more offensive than Training.
    2. Make it possible to transfere loot rights. NOT just within team but to whom ever. /loot give <insert name>.
    3. Make ALL loot messages in vicinity (optional in MISC menu).
    4. REMOVE NODROP statuses from items. On WHAT is a Nodrop based on? There doesnt exist a SINGLE item in the real world that I can't put away.. well except for Tattoos. The very notion of a nodrop is crap.
    Eldridge 'Hratgard' Craddock Gear
    Nano Technician - 220/20, and will remain 20 for ever, or till Funcome makes it worthwhile AXPing.
    Former President of Storm.

This thread continues on Suggestions board so I closed it here....
    or rahter.. I'd LIKE to close it.. but dont seem to be able to..
    Eldridge 'Hratgard' Craddock Gear
    Nano Technician - 220/20, and will remain 20 for ever, or till Funcome makes it worthwhile AXPing.
    Former President of Storm.