Thread: Nano Resist Question

Nano Resist Question

What is your Nano Resist and current level?

I'm level capped in most abilities and am curious if maxing Nano Resist is worth it. I currently have only 390 at level 137, so it could use improvement. Does NR help against Traders / NTs or are there nano skills so high it doesn't matter much?
    Your remains have not been reconstructed yet...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hampsta0101 - Clan Fixer

I have 981 NR. Its only implanted in Faded because I want to burst fast and I want to cast GSF without expetise and loosing 40pts in SMG which important for me because I dont have towers I also like to keep my SI head so I can have a very high atatck rating for snares. Its gonna help you alot against root. To the point where people need to use ql200 root and you need to be at full aggro to not resist or almost. Its t gonna help you alot VS Nanoshutdown which is a total killer against us. No Evac, no GA and no root is really dangerous. It also help to fight traders because plunder wont land very often so you have good changes against them but when plunder land I suggest you to retreat because you become totally harmless and your armor is too much OE to tank regular attack if your gonna face multiple opponent. Just a good tip, place Reckless Digitalization and Ruinous Grid Jump on the same HotKey because when your debuffed, sometime you need to Evac really fast and searching in all your 10HotBar can be danagerous when facing multiple opponent at the same time. It also help against Doc init debuff but for those, you really need to be at full def because they connect really often and they are somewhat powerfull because they make your evac, root really slow and make manex totally useless. Maxing NR is the next best thing after maxing your evades. Max Psy and use a NanoResist NCU to get close to 1k without using bright and shining NR clusters. At tl6 Im pretty sure that you can triple implant NR without having any trouble. But for TL5 I suggest you to only implant Faded. Having a high snare attack rating is nice and also a powerfull and fast recharging burst is also great.

I am at cap in a lot of things at level 166, I am going to start pumping IP into NR because of horror stories of Nuking all Fixers.

Just hit the Sub 150 Title cap on NR, wish I'd done it a long time ago. The difference is really noticable in both PVM and PVP.
    /tell Jakual

Org Leader 1: Why are our NT's killing each other!?!
    Org Leader 2: They see a smurf and want title rights.
    - JohnMclain

Thanks for the responses, you've confirmed my sneaking su****ion that I was neglecting something valuable.
    Your remains have not been reconstructed yet...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hampsta0101 - Clan Fixer