Thread: Nanomage

Nanomage

Atrox has light blue Nano Pool
    Why does Nanomage have dark blue Body Dev?

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Body Dev and Nano Pool depends on prof not on breed.

Re: Nanomage

Originally posted by eaze
    Atrox has light blue Nano Pool
    Why does Nanomage have dark blue Body Dev?
    Err... Looks at Eaze's signature... a lvl200 player who doesn't know this?... *gets very su****ious*

lol he is real and whats even more scary an old school player from before or near the beginning of rk2. Epzzii is right its based on prof not breed. You had to know that Ill Maybe a good time to dish out a bit of heat at ya like I got from you back in old days at the medussas lol.

Eunucha 200 doc

Hmm, maybe so. I don't play alts, I've started two professions in my entire life.

Well, give my god damn nt some light blue body dev anyway

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by BigBubba
    lol he is real and whats even more scary an old school player from before or near the beginning of rk2. Epzzii is right its based on prof not breed. You had to know that Ill Maybe a good time to dish out a bit of heat at ya like I got from you back in old days at the medussas lol.

Eunucha 200 doc
    Hey man, I loved teaming with you, you just tended to get us all killed with that beam of yours

Hehe So glad that I dont have that beam now if another person asked me for an ess or brutal thug I was going to go crazy. Those medussas were really fun times

Eunucha 200 doc