Thread: Shark Armor !!!

Shark Armor !!!

As mentioned before we want the sharks back but not exploitable of course.

My suggestions was that they wont give xp = no exploiting
    negative about that is that you can loot the shark when it in the water so can get the shark skin to make the shark armor that adds 1k to swimming so you can be the coolest swimmer on RK.

Bah anyway therefor either the shark body spawn on the beach when killed or you make shark hybrides that can crawl on the ground to meaning you can attack them in the water but they will crawl up and smack you on the ground if needed.

Anyway it would be nice with another material for the engineers and traders to make armor of and PLEASE dont be silly and only let 6 of 7 parts drop(bronto case).

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

As written previously, the solution is simple : replace sharks by alligators :-)

And a a tradeskill to make boots out of their skin :-)

hehe

yepp that sounds cool

- Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then

Thumbs up

I too would like to see more soft armors ingame. Mantis and
    Bronto are both cool but we need more to pay those 5 or 6 people with a shape soft disc or they will get bored and quit ao lol.
    shark armor sounds like the cats meow.

Or how about this...

Quake Lizard Armor!!! Or fossegrim tree bark armor!!!

hehe

yeah I could write a list that is 50 pages long about new types of armor that can be fixed. If I had the tool I wouldnt mind making the damn skins for Funcom for FREE even!!!

- Homer J Simpson

Armor made from animal hides is SOOOOOOO not sci-fi.

I'm particularly irritated by "dragon" armor. C'mon. This is rubi-ka for goodness sake. Can we please stick to the genre. pleassee!
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Like it has been mentioned before, give the sharks frickin' lasers.

I'm just sad that the official word was no sharks.

If there was going to be something to be made with shark skin, I would suggest some sort of social clothing - maybe a coat, a shirt, a skirt, something that isn't armor, but fashionable.
    Capacitor, the device - a device which collects and stores electricity.
    Capacitor, the Fixer - a Opifex who collects and stores visits to Reclaim.

-||-

I still want a leet fur coat.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.