Thread: Read/reply if your bored

Read/reply if your bored

Hi all, im no big visitor to FC's flame boards, but after Dai Galeans visit to AOBashers forums i thought i should come here

only i have nothing to say and its cold here........

The new GM tools are out soon and will let them make bigger/smaller events on the fly, as it were. This will allow for ALOT more interaction soon and they have alrready gotten some events ready

Just wondered what your thoughts were on this.

Me personally see this as great news. Interaction with FC and the players and the players and rubi-ka seems to be dwindling as the 'spark' which made everyone love AO has gone out.

If GMs can use these tools often enough, to really shake the playerbase up EVEN slaughter them before they save their 2 million exp, will make everyone sit up and begin to interact with eachother (no touching me there please).

I dont mind about the server load personally, although many zones crash when theres an event, small events shouldn't offer any problems, hopefully. and if they are frequent enough the players wont be able to poer level like they do because they will miss out.

As long as the GM's do whats right and not listen to the whiny dogs in heat who frequently stink out this forum, i see this as good news...

I see it as a very good thing. I hope the GM's use their new capablities to the fullest to provide use with an exciting time on both Rubi-Ka's. I can only hope that the events are spread between both dimensions on an equal basis.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

I'm glad you like the upcoming improvements. Yes, it'll certainly help the GMs and you'll see improvements in the events too. I plan on twisting a few arms and getting out there into the fun too.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Sorry i sounded like i insulted some of yall, just alot of peeps bug me on this forum hehe.

Cool to get a response from a GM though, hows it going? say high to Nizno, Fadinaway, Genevra and the rest of the gang for me

.........your never gonna look at this thread again are you........