Thread: IPreset through items from HIGH lvl mobs...

IPreset through items from HIGH lvl mobs...

BUMP if u like...

How about this.

Mobs higher ql220 should drop a (not NODROP and NOT unique) item(something looks like a token)..
    with a droprate of 1/20. and if this item is dropped u can pick it up and right click on it and u get 1xIPreset point.

If u collected 15 (of these items ur allowed to stack) ur able to do a complete IPreset.

And these items shouldnt be UNIQUE. id like to have the possiblity to buy such items(ppl will sell them for high cash i think)

what do u think about this guys`?

BUMP if u like...
    Last edited by Myself; Jan 14th, 2003 at 12:07:00.
    /tell Oezcan

not meaning to be offensive but the slight flaw in your plan is IPR are for people who have made mistakes with their IPR, or suffered from funcom nerfs. So if they are so gimped they NEED IPR, how are they going to take on the 220+ mobs?

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Originally posted by lilnymph
    not meaning to be offensive but the slight flaw in your plan is IPR are for people who have made mistakes with their IPR, or suffered from funcom nerfs. So if they are so gimped they NEED IPR, how are they going to take on the 220+ mobs?

hugs

lilnymph

That was only a idea nothing else. but atleast u have the chance to get IPresetpoints. with org/friends.
    i never saw someone fighting alone a lvl220 mob.
    And i never saw gimped ppl who are as much gimped that they cant use a gun or are naked(without armor). but they made maybe mistakes and cant use the best gun they could use with their lvl. so better ideas then pls if this is not good .
    /tell Oezcan

They have something simmilar in DAoC, some lvl 89 Dragon that drops some crystals wich u can use to "respez" a skill. now in a gam were lvl 50 ist top. a lvl 89 dragon is a H I G H level mob . should be lika a lvl 350ish mob to us.

I dont know if i like the idea lvl 220 mobs droppings such powerfull items. Since it would be farmed like crazy and sold for redicilous amounts of creds.

Personaly i say, "Drop the IPR subject" already. Save the IPRs u get from being a new Title lvl. if u spent them, its your fault.

Oh, this is no flame btw. just my tiny thoughts on your thread and the whole "We want iprs" thing going on atm.
    Alvador Proud member of [url=http://www.nanoclan.com]Storm

lol

Allways high lvl mobs here and there make it buyable in the shop instead but witk lvl rec wich is same as ql like the change side kits.

That would work better then having myself wishes about high lvl mobs droping the kits and of course they shouldnt be nodrop, no no cause then he cant sell them on the forums for biggy cash =PPP

*giggles*

hope you didnt get to pissed =P

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Re: lol

Originally posted by Ubbis
    Allways high lvl mobs here and there make it buyable in the shop instead but witk lvl rec wich is same as ql like the change side kits.

That would work better then having myself wishes about high lvl mobs droping the kits and of course they shouldnt be nodrop, no no cause then he cant sell them on the forums for biggy cash =PPP

*giggles*

hope you didnt get to pissed =P

i think u like me more than i thought....

btw u can piss as often as u want.... i can sell u ultra pampers ql200
    /tell Oezcan

ok, you to are scaring me now......

Hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance