Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O...m....g.... lol

Originally posted by Aqua
    I guess I am the only one that is wondering why all this stuff is QL 1 but has equip requirements of a QL200 item. make me wonder if its really in the game or not. Has anybody on test found any of this stuff yet?

~aqua
    this stuff only comes in one ql apparently. i've got a char wielding a skull that shows up as q1. q1, q170, q200 no difference to me if there is really only one type of that item.

most of the items are [special] so you wont see a ql...the frost bound reaper is also a very nice weapon..

http://64.106.154.149/showitem.asp?AOID=206061

like a tt that got infused with some eqb dna
    President of Midnight Reveries

lol eqb wasnt enuf huh
    Neophyte Sun "Okkra" Tzu
    Fresman Sacre "Norange" Bleu
    Apprentice Deus "Chillout" Vult

Server First: Level 200 Shade kill.

Thanks for stealing all my tradeable phatz.

/me sees allot of people Jumping on the Adventurer Bandwagon.....

...And Laughs Evilly....remembering the desecration that was done to his class...when ALl of Rubi-Ka Joined his Brethren....

"BWUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA"

(Translation: Do you think with a bunch of these nifty looking Adv only items...ther migh be a slight rise in people making Adv??)

Originally posted by Metalynx
    /me sees allot of people Jumping on the Adventurer Bandwagon.....

...And Laughs Evilly....remembering the desecration that was done to his class...when ALl of Rubi-Ka Joined his Brethren....

"BWUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA"

(Translation: Do you think with a bunch of these nifty looking Adv only items...ther migh be a slight rise in people making Adv??)
    I don't know, but I will be playing my lvl 200 advent more that's forsure...finally something to do where I can get adv only phat loots err adv only loot...not very phat :P

Oh and FC why is it all 1he only have fast attack as special? How about sneak attack on one of them? Or brawl or dimach or ALL :P
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

Oh my god, I hope that's the adventurer armor... that's the coolest armor I have ever seen. Tyrant armor... sound's a lot like it too. Damn.

DAMN that armor looks better the second time. The helmet is the only bad thing. Still looks cool though!
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

red plasteel :<
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

The looks on that brutal sword.. ooh, sending shivers down my spine, that's it! I'm logging GV on and get me a few levels worth of IP! And I do hope the Tyrant-armor looks like that, looks awesome!
    Member of Svea Rike & proud of it!

Grymvarg

Diamondroad

Talking

omg, that pic makes me want to dump my rifle and nerf myself....seriously.
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

......ive looked at that pic 3 seperate times now... that sword brings me back to ff7, ........ ......... .......7 IPR pts, should i do it!? should i do it!?!? im feeling kind of .....edgy!
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...

.....4 times i have looked, ok if i get that sword maybe ill just up 2he and fast atk and keep rifle/aimed.....i could afford that by 200.

lol hailie

seriously.. I used to think mmmm maybe get qb.. it looks neat.. nah.. came to my senses...

this new sword tho? omg omg teh leetness!

I want I want I want
    Roland "Fingathing" Bunke 208 NT - on vacation
    Peter "Finga1337" Parker 214.16 Adv - My Equip

Rubi-ka 2

Re: O...m....g.... lol

Originally posted by Coverter
    Does this thing drop any type of the armour he's wearing??? lololol http://www.ao-basher.com/files/news/...aArmourMob.jpg . That **** looks Uber. Except the helm looks like a furnace.
    Well - considering that the picture is called LavaArmourMob.jpg, I guess we are seeing a MOB wearing Lava Armour?
    Furthermore - the pic is located in the ThreeWindsPatch folder - so maybe we'll see this mean mofo in the Temple?

Didnt find any entries for lava armour in jades tho...

Epoz
    Last edited by Epoz; Jan 15th, 2003 at 13:10:30.

Jeevez........: Rimor Clan Enforcer (Atrox)
    Mediceval....: Rimor Clan Doc (Solitus)
    Mozart........: Rimor Clan Trader (Solitus)

Retired:
    Helvic.........: Rimor Clan NT (Solitus).
    Epoz..........: Rimor Clan NT (Nanomage).

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

Oh man Epoz! Now you've ruined it for everyone! :-)

And man those pics look nice, although the The Temple of 3 Kinds Of Flatulence is for low lvls.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Check out the texture for Tyrant armor... it looks like Heated

nm

Jayde has the texture in there.

Can't find this armor in there at all. But we at least know adv's get armor, nowhere near as cool looking as this pic Cov has...but they at least got something
    Last edited by Cyblade7; Jan 15th, 2003 at 17:13:52.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

arks and GMs were running around with that sword when the temple was patched in and it is huge.

znore ( dev ) was running around 'dressed' as that mob and scared me the first time he popped up next to me.

that is indeed the boss for the temple dungeon. looks like a medieval transformer.

Lol...

Good ***** huh? lol :-P.

Re: Re: Insecurity issues?

Originally posted by lilnymph

haven't the boys learned yet, its not how big it is, its what you do with it that counts

hugs

lilnymph
    yeah, but just imagine what it would be like if you knew what to do with it AND had a sword that big

Sword...SO....BEAUTIFUL! & Scythes!? I think I'm having a seizure AKHDLKASJDLSAJDLSAKDODIUD

So yes, Definetly goin after that blade & adv armor. awsome stuff
    Viro
    [200]-[Neutral]-[Adventurer]-{RK1}
    Game first !!! 200 Neutral!!!6-16-02

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast