Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

It's a game, we all play to have fun (I hope)

I have many friends in both clan and omni and if we are attacking omni bases, I rather attack a base of a guild I don't have many friends in, but we have no pact with anyone and I would never let omnis just take clan bases without helping, and I have no problem to attack any omni base either.

..and I don't know why, but PV seems to like to get stuck in my target and we always have a fun chat after
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by mumu
    btw.. Legion u guys have "non-aggression agreement" with more guilds than SF... u never seem too help in attacks at all...Thats a fact...
    Get some glasses or get online then dude.

Someone sell Jennaa some glasses. And afaik we helped Mayhem getting back 2 bases yesterday, so you shouldn't really be complaining.
    Last edited by Noer; Jan 14th, 2003 at 15:01:59.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

btw.. Legion u guys have "non-aggression agreement" with more guilds than SF... u never seem too help in attacks at all...Thats a fact...

Never help in attacks.. heh.
    Where you around when omni took back the 2 clan bases in EFP and the one in SFH yesterday?

Originally posted by Sheffy
    ...Spyderv I tend to avoid...
    He scares the pants off me, and I'm even in the same guild.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Spys just a big ***** cat......with a huge f off teeth called a eqb

Weeeeee, a Legion flame thread!

Gee, you know more than I do, you happen to know what im getting for my birthday too?

Originally posted by Rznr
    Weeeeee, a Legion flame thread!

Gee, you know more than I do, you happen to know what im getting for my birthday too?
    A transparent thong with golden stripes.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

ermmmm do you PLAY ao? i mean really, have you signed on in a month? lol. Ive been killed by legion members repetedly at other guild's raids. Simply because they wont attack our base doesnt mean they dont attack ANY clan base.

And for those of you who say "pick a side and stick with it". Ehh??? Im not a RPer, but you seem to be. And if you didnt know, treaties and aliances are a major part of RPing. So you are contradicting your self. :P

Personally I wouldnt mind if some Legion members turned Clan. But guess what, they arent going to. THey are just as much omni as you.

DEAL WITH IT.

PV making deals for AS/OS

well i want to make this very clear I did not know anything about any deals that PV may have made with clanners or any favours he may have asked of IRC friends that may be clanners. this goes for the majority of our orgs. as PV will i hope state he took it on his own back to do this as he did not want us taking apart by them,well sorry PV thats the game ,lots of guilds out there can do that its not a problem for me i am happy in my guild and with the people i play with so what if we get smooshed i will go down fighting with my friends against any and all people who attack and neither want nor need deals making on my behalf. the thought is appreciated that you were looking out for our interests but the fact is I ( ME,MYSELF [so no mistakes who im talking about]) had NO knowledge of this deal untill i read it here and in my opinion this has harmed us. and as for clanners helping you who was it that gave you 7 mill straight away so you could buy anything you needed and who replaced your ncu that had gone ??.
    ANSWER: ME thats who i dont care what clan friends gave you that was nice of them but dont make out like we did nothing for you because thats bull.
    this has turned into a rant at you PV and thats not what i intended but im going to leave it in as that is how i feel.i have no objection who talks to who and who wants to make deals with who but it is not the way for me. all i want to make clear is that i had no knowledge of any deals you made and as far as i am concerned you did them with good intentions but it was wrong
    Smashemup by name and by nature

Did I thank you at the time that you gave me that stuff Smash?
    Did I say in this thread anything about you doing nothing for me?

When I was with AS, I spoke to Azz to try and get you some kind of relief from being attacked by a far more superior guild in terms of level and numbers.

Secondly, Medicae was told, and was given other information that was of great use to AS (both for RP'ers and non-RP'ers). Whether or not that information cycled down to you is upto Medicae to decide. I spoke with Azz off my own back, and if you want to blame anyone for attempting to ruin your "looks", then blame me, but I can guarantee that by not talking to the other side you are both denying yourself of addition strength, denying yourself of meeting other people, and denying yourself even more in-depth RP opportunities.

You only have to look at what Apoc and The Council did when there was nothing for them to do, to understand that by knowing the enemy you can increase the scope of the game to far greater levels. Setting up their own events, and having fun.

There are lots of advantages to talking to people, no matter what side you are on.

FC put the faction system in place as a "construct" that can be stuck with, bent, or even broken. It's not for anyone to say what is right or what is wrong in how people use this construct.

If you want to know about supporting the cause, then perhaps you'd like to pay my bandwidth bill for hosting various Alphastrike files... £4,200 for one months usage.

Don't talk to me about commitment for the cause.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Hi,

Wel help out in tower raids, thanks. If you can't defend your own base without every omni org helping, then I'm sorry, every omni org isn't ALWAYS at your beckoned call, we have mob raids to do, levelling and frankly it seems a good 40% of our roster (including myself) has been buried in alt-playing for the last month or more, so we don't exactally have the time or manpower at this particular moment to help out at any tower raid we get spammed with. It's not because we love clanners lol.

SF are great guys, The few of them I know, I really enjoy their company, and I see no reason why we should attack such an upstanding guild's towers regardless of faction. If SF comes and destroys your base, of course we'll come help, we enjoy the friendly pvp as much as anyone else, if you go attack a clan and SF comes to defend, we will help attack if we can muster people. The only thing is, if you wanna go kill SF's hard earned bases, don't expect us to be on the front lines wrecking our friends hard work. We won't help kill -one- of the hundreds of clan orgs towers, yet we will help attk any other or defend if SF is attacking. You're making this out to be way more than it is.

yes PV you did say thanks and i didnt do it for that as you well know.and no you didnt say anything about us not doing anything for you either BUT then again all you did say was that your clan friends helped you but absolutely nothing about your omni/guild friends helping you.
    thanks for admitting you did it off your own back that has at least made it clear that it was you not us and that is much appreciated,but it is not about looks it is that other omni guilds can TRUST us.I talk to who i want ,when i want if i do not want to talk to clanners tho or associate with them that is MY choice tho m8 and mine alone to make and as i previously said other people and guilds can do what they like that is their choice which i can/will not try and influence i just want others to let me make my own choices. and i never said anything about commitment to any cause coz this is after all just a game, and although you do provide the guild with our website (which is very nice of you) we are not the only community on there and if you would like financial help towards it i will gladly cough up towards it.
    Last edited by smashemup; Jan 14th, 2003 at 17:49:23.
    Smashemup by name and by nature

Firstly legion flaming: HAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHA HAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA.

Weve lost numerous bases and the most that turned up was 10 ppl to help us of various guilds.... 10 ppl come on practice what you preach. Iv personally defended BoB several times. I turned up to the defence the other night got wiped out didnt come back.. im an ma you should be fecking glad I came in the first place.

Smash... look at power pretty much everything hes wearing I gave him not to mention cash... its not for acclaim and moaning about not being mentioned I thought better of you. Most of the ppl I called friends in AS ceased to be such it seems when I left.. cheers for that guys. Thanks very much.

Regarding legion flame thread: HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA. Woteva
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi,

Wel help out in tower raids, thanks. If you can't defend your own base without every omni org helping, then I'm sorry, every omni org isn't ALWAYS at your beckoned call, we have mob raids to do, levelling and frankly it seems a good 40% of our roster (including myself) has been buried in alt-playing for the last month or more, so we don't exactally have the time or manpower at this particular moment to help out at any tower raid we get spammed with. It's not because we love clanners lol.

I was not going to get into this, but then decided" What the HELL !" Since Ou base in SFH south of Smuggler's Den was brought up and the total destruction by Apoc....My guild was outnumbered by no less than 5 to 1. Unfortunately that is how Funcom wants it and so that is how it will be. But PV and the rest....guys please can we be a tad more civil in some of these arguments seeng as how we have all been guildmates (at least at ONE time) and have fought the same battles and helped each other out.

Zeronx

Upon leaving AS nary a word was said to me. Except by a few of you. Then upon joining trinity many of whom have evolved into legion I seem to be on ignore on several ppls system for no god damn reason!

Sorry if im a little hurt that ppl I called friends and helped as much as I could now ignore me.

Once again cheers.
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

We've hit a lull between patches, so there's nothing new to whine about. Let's ride this until patch-day!!! People need something to do, since my life just ceases to exist without my daily edition of "As AO Turns..."

Of all the dozens of clan guilds there are to attack, we won't hit ONE of them. Oh my, the world is crashing around my ears.
    Keldrys - General of Legion

I'm posting for the drama and the fact everyone has an opinion and an a$$hole.
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

OMG I just read your posts LV and smash.

Was I ever guilded with you coz I sure as hell DONT KNOW YOU ANYMORE!.

Tell me when did you ebay to become so immature in your posting method. More old friends giving me the shaft its just happy day here.
    I am Kong.

Originally posted by smashemup
    yes PV you did say thanks and i didnt do it for that as you well know.and no you didnt say anything about us not doing anything for you either BUT then again all you did say was that your clan friends helped you but absolutely nothing about your omni/guild friends helping you.
    thanks for admitting you did it off your own back that has at least made it clear that it was you not us and that is much appreciated,but it is not about looks it is that other omni guilds can TRUST us.I talk to who i want ,when i want if i do not want to talk to clanners tho or associate with them that is MY choice tho m8 and mine alone to make and as i previously said other people and guilds can do what they like that is their choice which i can/will not try and influence i just want others to let me make my own choices. and i never said anything about commitment to any cause coz this is after all just a game, and although you do provide the guild with our website (which is very nice of you) we are not the only community on there and if you would like financial help towards it i will gladly cough up towards it.
    Firstly, I'm not interested in financial help. Like I said when we first started AS about 3 years ago, I'll deal with that.

Secondly, the whole context of this thread is based upon Omni-Clan relationships. That's the reason that I haven't put in any information about Omni or Neutral guilds that we help, because it's not the context of this thread.

Thirdly, I never forced help upon AS via Apoc. I asked Azz, mentioned it to Medi, and that was it. Since then AS hasn't had a tower, so any practical example of Apoc not attacking AS has been impossible to quantify.

Fourthly, I don't see the shame in bearing the responsibility for talking to Azz/Apoc, as it was a sensible and correct decision to make under any circumstance, be that friends, RP, etc.

The problem with these forums is that people (including myself) have an incredible tendancy to actually read the dark bits between the letters and lines, and not the actual text and content.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Since everyone is throwing theories around, I figured I'd settle this with the facts. No, Legion and SF won't hit each other's bases, but it goes faaaaar beyond that....

At battles not involving Legion and SF bases, members of each side are required to seek each other out and pair up. The Legion member is then required to give the SF member a ritualistically sacrificed leet, and the SF member must give the Legion member a ritualistically sacrificed reet. The two then don the carcasses as headresses and circle each other doing the /chicken. Finally, the ritual concludes by flinging the carcass at the nearest non-Legion/SF person.

Unfortunately, we're required to do this every 10 minutes, so in a long battle I get really tired (and requires us to carry bags of leets/reets! I need the feckin inventory space for my uber MA attacks!). But that's an issue between me and the advisors...

So there, it's not all fun and games for us. Some Legion members hate this policy and hate doing the /chicken.
    Keldrys - General of Legion

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast