Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

I doubt it.

We had one base that Apoc totally owned and AS had little help from anyone.

And no offense Pv but your Legion now and would defend this action.

And I havn't said its sinister. Just stating the obvious.....this friends stuff is BS.

It's all about keeping your bases, just would'nt hurt to be honest about it.

Thats all
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

"My theory is that this was probably done in some way that it was supposed to end at a given date like 1st January 2010. Back then there was of course no one that would imagine that AO would last past 2010" Eponyx

Originally posted by Lordvold
    And I havn't said its sinister. Just stating the obvious.....this friends stuff is BS.

It's all about keeping your bases, just would'nt hurt to be honest about it.

Thats all
    Would you feel inclined to attack an organization that spent a few hours helping you camp a unique boss? Would you feel inclined to attack an organization that has people you hang out and socialize with on IRC? Would you feel inclined to attack an organization that you've tested weapons and strategy with in the arena?

This has nothing to do with keeping bases. If anything, we have demonstrated that we are quite capable of taking what we need considering our two highest bases (200 and 250) we took by force. We certainly aren't afraid to lose a base.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

I would'nt expect you to see anything wrong with it.

I could come up with all sorts of Bs excuses and such. But whats the point.

You have the deal in place. People can make there own minds up.

Just stating mine. Which is what these forums are for.

Lv
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

"My theory is that this was probably done in some way that it was supposed to end at a given date like 1st January 2010. Back then there was of course no one that would imagine that AO would last past 2010" Eponyx

Actually, you're not stating your mind.

You're calling us liars.

Just because you can't make your little mind understand every post we've responded with in this ridiculous thread does not mean we're lying.

My little mind ?

Who are you to suggest I have a little mind ?

Oh sorry, your lvl 200 and far more intelligent than me, how silly of me.

You ******.

Liars....mmmmm...didn't see it that way, maybe.

I am stating "my little mind", cause I can and will.
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

Sorry, saying we're giving "BS excuses" is essentially saying that we're lying.

Which is funny, since you don't even know us.

Now piss off.

Awesome, I just figured out how to add people to my ignore list.

Lol....

Touchy Touchy.

Still, I see your point. My posts do suggest it yes.

So....

YOU ARE LIARS.

there, feel better now ?
    Last edited by Lordvold; Jan 14th, 2003 at 12:48:39.
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

You know me far better than that 'Vold... and you know that I've never hidden the truth when the truth need be said.

Firstly, I wasn't even playing AO when AS got attacked by Apoc in SFH. Secondly, any attempts that I made to speak to Apoc have always been welcomed (I'm sure Azz will speak for this), but other people within AS have decided not to follow up any possible leads with being able to protect themselves "verbally" from conflict with Apoc... Azz is a good friend and I trust him to the core. You can even ask Azz yourself as to the details if you like, and that he too was being receptive to AS approaching them as friends. Even the idea of having practice fights were thrown out of the window, because people in AS didn't feel it was "right".

Alot of older player have come to know each other very well, be that Omni, Clan or Neutral... well enough that when I came back to AO, I was given at least 30 million, QL200 implants, etc... from clanners!

Some of us are friends... that's the way it is.

Lastly, don't question my allegiance to AS... the people in AS that know me know that I would never do anything to harm AS, and would do anything to help when I can.

I'm not an RP'er... I'm just a guy with a computer that likes playing games, and chatting with friends. All the other things that happen are secondary.

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Pv - Stop being pathetic.

I never questioned your "allegiance" to As.

And I gave you most of you 200 imps, not claners. They gave you money if i remember rightly.

As for the Apoc thing, thats what they do, I remember the conversation your talking of.
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

Wy would anyone help Legion now?

They dont attack certain clanners.. so wy should they get help from OT at all... Clanners Raid Legion bases so other OT's guilds can take it back and build bases... Im for sure never gone help Legion in defending them thats for sure...

All those OT guilds that has principle too not attack clanners should be frozen out.. they are not welcome...

Guilds sit on 5 bases and dont help in attacks.. bah.. they dont deserve any help at all...

btw.. Legion u guys have "non-aggression agreement" with more guilds than SF... u never seem too help in attacks at all...Thats a fact...

Originally posted by mumu
    btw.. Legion u guys have "non-aggression agreement" with more guilds than SF... u never seem too help in attacks at all...Thats a fact...
    No, that's not a fact. I've died to many Legion members while I've been defending other clan bases.

Originally posted by Lordvold
    Pv - Stop being pathetic.

I never questioned your "allegiance" to As.

And I gave you most of you 200 imps, not claners. They gave you money if i remember rightly.

As for the Apoc thing, thats what they do, I remember the conversation your talking of.
    Thanks for calling me pathetic Lordvold.... Just keep on burning those bridges while you're reading between the lines...

If you ain't questioning my allegiance, then what the hell is: quote "And no offense Pv but your Legion now and would defend this action".

Don't call me pathetic for stating facts. You're the one that's decided to take it up yourself to question mine and other people ethics, and I for one do NOT appreciate that.

/ignore work here too Sheffy... isn't that amazing.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Aaronb wrote:

"Would you feel inclined to attack an organization that spent a few hours helping you camp a unique boss? Would you feel inclined to attack an organization that has people you hang out and socialize with on IRC? Would you feel inclined to attack an organization that you've tested weapons and strategy with in the arena?"

Answer is YES!

Even if that said Clan organization was run by my rl friend I would attack it and I am sure he would understand and I would expect nothing less from him.

You have chosen SIDE in this game. Stick to it.

Your question is like:

I play TF (Quake) and I have played lots of times with my friends on Red team. Now there is tournament going on but I am on Blue team. Gosh, I cant shoot them... they are my friends... yes sure, take the flag and dont shoot me and I wont shoot you either.

Jolly good game! ... NOT

As said, you have chosen side as have I and same goes to my friends, Clan and Omni alike. I can be social with them, do even uniques with them but when it is time to do some tower wars, they know I will be on their throats

Actually playing against friends is fun. You actually get proper feedback and fun tells instead of "YOU #$@%$ MORON&^%E. Damn *peep* *peep* *peep*"

I am not angry when I die because of clanner, friend or not. I am angry when I die because of lag or cc or some other **** like that but still I dont flame the person/persons I die for.

One thing I agree though is that there should perhaps be less wars... like if your base is attacked, that base is immune for attacks for 3 days or something... I _DO_ prefer to do other things too and not only do tower wars

Zarch and da chars including da friendly Agent Daquis

Wy would anyone help Legion now?

They dont attack certain clanners.. so wy should they get help from OT at all... Clanners Raid Legion bases so other OT's guilds can take it back and build bases... Im for sure never gone help Legion in defending them thats for sure...

All those OT guilds that has principle too not attack clanners should be frozen out.. they are not welcome...

Guilds sit on 5 bases and dont help in attacks.. bah.. they dont deserve any help at all...

Wrong on all counts as Sheffy has mentioned.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

/ignore work here too Sheffy... isn't that amazing.
    It's so funny, I only see 3 people's posts on this page now.

Yours, mine, and aaronb's.

/scratch
    Last edited by Sheffy; Jan 14th, 2003 at 14:12:06.

Re: Aaronb wrote:

Originally posted by Zarch
    You have chosen SIDE in this game. Stick to it.
    Your entire argument is based around this RP issue. I can provide justification for it from an RP perspective if you like, but that really has nothing to do with the real reasons (which I've already stated).

There are plenty of targets in the opposing faction. We're choosing to attack others rather than attack one controlled by friends. I don't expect you to agree with this, but I do expect you to understand that I don't view this the same way that you do. If you want to judge us for it, whatever... I'm getting quite used to being judged in this game by other players.

The others in Legion have read this too, but can't bring themselves to even argue this one...

On the other side of the coin tho, I've always found that I tend to attack people I know on the opposition side more than strangers. I know that Azz has killed me more times than anyone else at tower fights, and Toolbox always manages to find his way into my scope somehow.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Georg and I make an effort to take each other out in every fight we're both present at. Spyderv I tend to avoid, but try to get other Clanners to kill him fast.

We simply respect each other too much to destroy each others' bases.

If you can't understand that, or simply disagree with the way we think, then let's agree to disagree. There are hundreds of other targets we will assist Clan with, and likewise, there are hundreds of Clan targets Legion will assist Omni with. Don't turn against Legion over something so incredibly petty.

... u never seem too help in attacks at all...Thats a fact...

LOL !!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast