Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

maybe its worse than i can detect but i really dont see that many omni/clan alliences going on to the effect that omni cant get a force to attack other than when people are sleeping *cough*lionsden*cough* sry scratchy through georg works me good

omni you guys can do this together we can smack each other around and have some fun we shoot we /tell blah i h8 u and ur family we die we hug and say lets do it again tomorrow pal and its all good dont let a few romeo and juliet relation ships make you think were ruining it for everyone

now enough of the serious talk lets get back to me
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Yup yup ..panties are in a twist. They got twisted when people who I have counted as friends are helping thoose who have gone after us.

By not attacking you tonight Legion assisted Synergy Factor. Pretty simple.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

.. and we lost the base anyway.

I'm not sure why you're continuing this. It doesn't have to be as big of a thing as you're trying to make it.

If Clan wants to attack Legion, SF will go pummel an RHD base or something while the rest of our faction beats Legion to death.

2 birds with one stone.

and by not attacking legion we help them out also wuts yer point

like it was stated earlier we dont attack each other but nothing is going against defending others against each other legion will be there to powpow us when we smear your base and we will be at a fellow clanners to /s your mama jokes at omni when legion attacks and it will all work out like gravy on potatos
    Last edited by gwend; Jan 14th, 2003 at 08:49:22.
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Originally posted by Rolller
    Legion making deals is what I have a problem with.
    Why? I mean, really, why? Why not let them do what they want to do, and you do what you want to do. If they dont want to help attack a SF base, so what? Why is that any of your buisness?

Oh, because they are fellow omni? Well, hello, this is war...agreements are made, treaties are broken, backs are stabbed.

Let Legion do what they want to do.

(On a side note, as Aaron said, we all have friends in Legion. I for one have many freinds in Legion. It is a good guild, with good people. This may be fueling my argument here. )

hahah .. you SF guys are a hoot. Of course you see no problem with this.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

CC is teh devil!

Dude relax

It's fun when you don't take games too seriously.

Who's not relaxed here?
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

CC is teh devil!

Originally posted by Rolller
    Who's not relaxed here?
    duh, you

You can tell I am not relaxed through the internet? You are good!

I understand why you guys don't have a problem with this. Why you would like it to go away. However I and most other little orgs don't like twisting in the wind while "deals" are made.

I am fully relaxed and having fun. Thanks for caring!
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

CC is teh devil!

It just feels like he's banking on other guilds (for some reason here, Legion) to do the work for him... if they don't help, then he can't do anything. Is that what I'm hearing?

I thought you guys did just fine. /shrug/

You're right, I don't see anything wrong with this either... I personally don't care if it goes away or not though... if you really want to, feel free to post a big sign in our base saying 'LEGION DID NOT ATTACK SF JUST BECAUSE SF DOES NOT ATTACK LEGION'.

It was pretty obvious the 3rd or 4th times you say Storm, red, apoc, AIL, Ld, etc etc etc attack legion's bases, and 2 mins later SF attacks some other omni base. Eh.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Another person from SF who dosen't see a problem.

Heheheh Of course not.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

CC is teh devil!

Wait wait.

How about..

Look, a person who can't get over something which was explained to him 10 times.

Thumbs down I agree with original poster

Deals like these are not good in current situation when Omni's are having hard time to get enough people to do any sort of offensive or punitive retributions.

I mean you give it easy to Clans. Lets attack that Omni base there and see if we can destroy it. No, we couldnt those Legion guys and the rest showed up. Well, no worry, they wont attack us either so Omni most likely will not get enough high levels to attack us.

Lets do it again tomorrow...

About the comment not destroying others "work". LAUGH!

I have friends in Clan but I sure as hell will destroy their towers and shoot them when I can and I expect nothing less from them. It is all great fun.

Zarch and da chars

Originally posted by Sheffy
    Wait wait.

How about..

Look, a person who can't get over something which was explained to him 10 times.
    And I've given up trying to explain it to you aswell .. Lets agree to disagree.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

CC is teh devil!

Agreed, hugs and kisses

And no, I don't hate you or your guild because of this thread.

WoW! this topic seems to be too hot to touch... No omni orgs or clan orgs supporting Rolller...

Well I support u Rolller
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

This not attacking friends is BS guys....

Tell the truth and people will swallow it easier.

Youv'e got a pact because you cant be A**ed to fight each other and rebuild all the time.

And it's still lame IMHO.
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

"My theory is that this was probably done in some way that it was supposed to end at a given date like 1st January 2010. Back then there was of course no one that would imagine that AO would last past 2010" Eponyx

Now now 'Vold

Alphastrike may not have an "fixed" agreements in place with clan groups, but I know that things have been made easier because of a few well-timed tells in the past.

There's nothing sinister about this.

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast