Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

First off let me just say this is a personal opinion. In no way dose this reflect on my org.

Any Omni-Tek organization that has made a "Deal" with a clan might as well just sign up clan now. You are making deals with clans that are all to willing to attack the rest of us while you sit safe and sound.

This type of behaviour is (and yes I understand this is a game but I play to win) treasonous. You are making deals with the enemy while the rest of us are slogging it out in the trenches. Why don't you just go clan. You are already helping them by not joining in attacks.

What is the limit to this type of behavior? Will you start assisting them in falsely defending OT bases? Are they paying you? What do you get out of it? Afraid to defend yourselves like the rest of us have to?

These secret and devious "deals" have to stop now. I will go public as I find them out if they are not broken soon.

I know of 1 now. Soon they won't be secret. Everyone will know who is making deals.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Lets start here:

RHD Black Watch Regiment has NO deals with any clans.

Who else can say this?
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

CC is teh devil!

We have a non-aggression agreement with Legion. This basically means we won't participate in attacks on their bases and they won't participate in attacks on ours. There are a couple idiots here and there that screw it up, but whatever. Do we defend against them when they attack other clan? Yes. Do they defend against us when we attack other omni? Yes. It's really only about attacking each others' bases. We still PvP against each other and tease each other in /tells.

Why do we have this? Because many of the players behind the characters in Legion are our friends. Sorry, but we are not a role playing organization. We enjoy fighting side by side with each other and we enjoy fighting against each other. We've just chosen not to destroy what our friends have built.

There is nothing secret about this. People have asked and we've simply said "yes, we have a non-aggression agreement. So what?"
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Perhaps we're not the guild he's refering to.

That, or he thinks he's being slick trying to let people know about something we don't hide in the first place.

i do it for the sex georg gives good text :x
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Well I didn't want to have to blow the whistle. I am not one to run down people unneccisarily.

Let it be public knowledge then. Legion has made a deal with SF. I don't care about "role playing" I don't care who SF has made deals with. I do care about OT orgs making deals with clans.

Tonight's raid on the SF base was close at some times. You guys almost turned the tide multiple times. If we would have lost it would have been cause Legion has a "deal" with you.

That is what I have the problem with. It's Cr4p.

Legion buck up and pitch in.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

CC is teh devil!

Originally posted by gwend
    i do it for the sex georg gives good text :x
    And I thought he used punctuation.

Originally posted by Rolller
    Tonight's raid on the SF base was close at some times. You guys almost turned the tide multiple times. If we would have lost it would have been cause Legion has a "deal" with you.

That is what I have the problem with. It's Cr4p.
    It was a good fight. I died 8 times... went from almost app to almost rookie.

It's ok, though... Storm and Redemption were busy at Tara.

Ahem.

[All Towers] The omni organization Legion just entered a state of war! They attacked the clan organization Synergy Factor's tower in Belial Forest at location (497, 488).

Did you miss this message? They were there. Perhaps not the entire guild, but they were there.

Originally posted by Sheffy
    Ahem.

[All Towers] The omni organization Legion just entered a state of war! They attacked the clan organization Synergy Factor's tower in Belial Forest at location (497, 488).

Did you miss this message? They were there. Perhaps not the entire guild, but they were there.
    They where there till Georg told them all to leave.

Guys .. I don't particularily have any problem with Synergy Factor making deals.

Legion making deals is what I have a problem with.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

CC is teh devil!

Originally posted by Sheffy
    I'm thinking Gwend is getting more out of this relationship than Georg is.

Originally posted by aaronb

I'm thinking Gwend is getting more out of this relationship than Georg is.
    :[

so you trying to say i dont put out

Originally posted by gwend
    so you trying to say i dont put out
    Dunno, maybe it's the lipstick.

at least i got lips unlike some nanomages

ut oh ! where's kiri!
    Cheeze
    Advisor of Arcane Legacy

:|

as i got to looking at the picture more and faintly remembering that night it occured to me those lips could suck chrome off a trailer hitch so obviously the problem ISNT on my end
    Last edited by gwend; Jan 14th, 2003 at 08:26:01.

Well just to get back on topic a bit..

Where Rolled was coming from with this thread is that my org, and I'd imagine others around our size are sick of most of the battles being at our bases. When clan went on the warpath over the last few days it's not hard to imagine how frustrating it is when nobody on the OT side wanted to do any sort of countering.

We almost lost our only gimpy base, Mayhem lost a couple, and IL + stonewolves also lost a base. Naturally when we see ourselves get targeted and can't seem to form any sort of an offense, the first thing we think of is that our fellow OT orgs have made deals with clans to save their own asses. Even though we have no proof and it's the frustration over NW in general just coming out.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Originally posted by Rebbeca
    Where Rolled was coming from with this thread is that my org, and I'd imagine others around our size are sick of most of the battles being at our bases. When clan went on the warpath over the last few days it's not hard to imagine how frustrating it is when nobody on the OT side wanted to do any sort of countering.
    I do understand... wasn't so long ago that omni went on the warpath on christmas...

Just to clarify, our agreement with Legion isn't about saving our asses or saving their asses... it's just that we don't feel like attacking our friends. Hell, it didn't even really start out that way. We were just joking around on IRC and one of us said "we'll probably favor other targets." I don't think it really became "official" until someone got their panties in a knot over it here in the forums.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast