Thread: Idea past lvl 200

Thumbs up Idea past lvl 200

K Here is my idea
    We still get EXp after lvl 200, as far as i know. So why not just allow us to spend a certain amount on a skill. Lets say 40 mil exp for example. So every 40 mil exp that you obtain past lvl 200 you can increase one Stat or skill. So if someone really want to gain 400 mil exp they could increase the one skill by 10 or 10 by one, etc ....
    It is one way that we can increase our skills, if we want to get that much exp. He can't have it to low or someone could simply just gain exp and raise Str (EXample) to 1000. Doing this Caps would be removed of coarse

So... why not just implement levels 201, 202, 203, etc.?

I think maybe this is a bad idea.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I agree with Rulex. More levels will be added in Shadowlands. A system similar to that just creates problems where one lvl 200 char can be way stronger than other and you can't really tell the diff.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Originally posted by Intenseheat
    I agree with Rulex. More levels will be added in Shadowlands. A system similar to that just creates problems where one lvl 200 char can be way stronger than other and you can't really tell the diff.
    Show me the link and exact line that someone official stated that FC will be increasing the lvl cap in Shadowlands.

Seriously, I have searched, read, re-read all the articles and have never seen this anywhere. There is only talk about raising the skills systems, be it by skill increasing items like towers in NW or whatever.

I think this rumor of lvl cap being raised is getting out of hand.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Well if they add more levels they need to add more contents too. I'm an Engi if i can raise my MC and TS after 200 i want some new bots over 200 !
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Where does it says that more levels will be added in shadowlands?

I really hope they dont add more levels, if only xp options still would be home missions or Ace camp.