Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Helpers - Final Act (Movie)

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar

Talking The Helpers - Final Act (Movie)

November 28, 29475 15:05 RST
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Final Act (movie)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    November 28, 29475 15:11 RST

/OOC

What is this? I decided that it was best to just tell the final act of The Helpers as a movie. The story used to be a thread on this board.

The Helpers Original Series

In any case, check it out and feel free to post reponses here, in char or out.

Thanks.
    T. Solminski

/OOC END
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Woah sweet, nice work

LoL Baxie dancing to the music in the lift, haha must never stop telling him about that now
    Doot doot dooo doo dooooo dooot doot.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Woah sweet, nice work

LoL Baxie dancing to the music in the lift, haha must never stop telling him about that now
    Doot doot dooo doo dooooo dooot doot.

Thanks... and bumpity bump! ;P

Anyone else bother to take a look see? ...and people say there's no player-driven stories... it just keep going under the radar.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski

Yes BUMP FFS!
    BUMPETY UMP FUMP!

This is Amazing, so much work must have gone into and not one reply.

And Ill I have to do is post about Doc beign to uber and ill get 60 messages instantly :P

Thumbs up [ooc] Great Work

As a roleplayer (even tho I'm 100% clan in AO), this is a GREAT piece of work, a perfect ending for a well planned event. AO should consider hiring you to help them with the episodes (and bring them back). I thank you for your effort as a player and roleplayer.

Commander Windguard's Player

amazing...

That was incredible. I can't even begin to display how much props I have to give that movie.

You desperately need to do more of them, for the sake of my personal entertainment. :P

And I loved the little bopping dance on the lift, that was a side-splitter.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Exquisite.

Fantastically written piece! Certainly on a par with the more 'official' releases we get from time to time.

I have always wondered at the preoccupation with killing Henry Radiman, however, that makes the rounds every few months. He's the best hope the clans have for their continued survival, and moreover he's by far the best Omni-Tek operative I've ever seen, whether he intends it or not. Radiman is priceless. Useless, ineffective, tiresome, long-winded and predictable, and therefore of extreme value to Omni-Tek as such, and of extreme value to the clans as we can hardly launch a serious offensive against a man like that. He's better than the President of the ICC.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.

Good work. I thoroughly enjoyed it. There are a lot of people who would be excellent additions to the Funcom story team, and you're one of them.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

EliteBlast[MoK]

Angry Big BUmp!!

Great stuff WE NEED MORE MOVIES 8(.

I walk funny
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

sorry

Hi Tappert,

Some how I missed this post first time so I have only just seen it. But wow this is even better than the movies FC where making. My head is filled with questions of how long did it take, what did you use to create it.

I have shown it to the guys at AO-Basher and they where as blown away as I was. I also expect in due time the guys at FC will see it.

I know you put a lot of time and effort into AO which goes unseen as unlike me you are not as forward as premoting your self. I hope the people at FC will listen to me and the other guys and give you some of the credit you should be getting.

Kirrana
    Movie Star

/me pictures himself on a guest preformance on the vids, just don't make him talk btw GREAT movie |/BUMP\|
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

sorry to say this, but: God damn!!!, this stuff roxxor, to much.
    Its better then some of my character movements in MAX.

Tappert, we need a talk, a serius one.

Thank you everyone for your words of support. I'm just glad people like it.

And in a bit of irony, with such a good response to this AO movie recently, my cable modem has become saturated, making this is the first time in a while that I've been totally away from AO

Thanks to everyone that was involved in making this project come to light.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski

I've just downloaded the movie at work.

Very nice, I hope you will do more

EF.
    EF.

Tappert....

I'm going to make a shrine to you in my cupboard.

/prostrate
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Damn Tappert thats amazing. I'd LOVE to see more of those movies from you thier awesome. Great job man!
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

Official sweetness.

But who in their right mind only uses one pistol? No wonder that guy lost, what a gimp!
    THEOREM:
    Omni Bureaucrats work for "The Man."
    "The Man" is the >190 Fixer title.
    Ergo, Phillip Ross is a Fixer.
    -QED-

Awesome work! Please make more, MORE!
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

I watched this a while back, but it desrves continuing bumps (I am amazed it wasnt made sticky)

amazing piece of work, thanks for the time and effort put in just to entertain the masses.

they should reward you in some way for this

/prostrate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast