Thread: new tara mob type

new tara mob type

well since tara is in clan territory i suggest a new tara type mob should be implemented.. in omni territory.. like galway.. and lotsa omni guards outside.. since its a closed nuklear or something plant and there is a dangerous inhabitant that might escape out the door.. (its and alien..) and there should be events where the alien raise. (ill call em blahs) will enter the dungeon and try to rescue their main man.. or something.. and omni gotta stop em..

i know i know... sound like a cheap B movie.. but hey.. dont ya feel like drawn to something like this ????

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

I've been suggesting the same thing myself.

Nice idea!
    /me want Edge of Alien
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer