Thread: New Scoop On Bombs In Tir!

Exclamation New Scoop On Bombs In Tir!

January 21, 29476

Clanner Claims to Disarm Tir Bomb!
    Reporter: Myles “Anam” Pippin

Fair Trade/Woompah Complex, Tir
    (Note: This article is late news, yet it contains pertinent information)

I was about to step into the woompah in Newland to make may way through to Stret West Bank when I heard cries that there were bombs in Tir! All the clan channels were buzzing with the excitement of such rumour.

I made a change of plan and decided to head into the Tir portal. I encountered congested traffic as many were racing to and from Tir. Needless to say the woompahs were at full load. After getting to Tir and running to the Council of Truth building, where it was said the bombs were, I heard “Edgerunner” claim across the channels that he had disarmed the bomb! Quickly I shot out a personal comm and arranged to meet him back at Fair Trade. The following is what I recorded in that quick interview, with his Coalition leader, Karrd, standing near. You can see all the excitement with all of the background conversations as well:

Start logging of "Vicinity" at 01/21/02 15:47:27

15:47: Anam: alright
    15:47: Metaskl shouts: CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE BUFF ME 1H BLUNT!?
    15:47: Anam: I am recording voice now
    15:47: Naaok shouts: yes i can
    15:47: Doawia shouts: can any1 plzz buff piercing??
    15:48: Metaskl shouts: THANX
    15:48: Naaok shouts: come front of "fair trade metaski
    15:48: Metaskl shouts: i got the buff yaw!
    15:48: Wishwithin shouts: will pay 100k for 12ish wrangle,tell
    15:48: Metaskl shouts: thanx!
    15:49: Anam: So Edgerunner, how did you do what you claimed to do, disarm the bomb in Tir?
    15:49: Doawia shouts: i need piercing buffed 14 points... can any1 plzz do that?
    15:49: Draahgon shouts: WTS
    15:49: Gahknahk shouts:
    15:49: Edgerunner: I used my Trap Disarment skills to neutralize the threat
    15:50: Wishwithin shouts: any traders here?
    15:50: Draahgon shouts: Send a tell if interested
    15:50: Anam: Amazing, you must be highly skilled.. who do you think placed them?
    15:50: Naaok shouts: metaski , interistin , for buff ?
    15:50: Anam: Already there is tension mounting.. do you think it was Omni-Tek or any of it's factions?
    15:50: Doawia shouts: can any1 plzz buff my piercing at least 14 points???
    15:50: Sinnssyk2 shouts: where can I find an advanced shop?
    15:50: Edgerunner: The name was made known earlier when the attack first began, but I hadnt the time to record it, I was trying to get to the CoT Building
    15:51: Anam takes off helmet
    15:51: Edgerunner: I believe that is was a faction of Omni-tek, because the attack was plan and executed with high precision
    15:52: Anam: I see.. and Karrd what is the name of the organization that you are the head of?
    15:52: Karrd: I lead the Fixer Coalition
    15:52: Metaskl shouts: can somebody plz cast thug's delight on me!
    15:53: Edgerunner: Oh, I have found the Name
    15:53: Edgerunner: Luci "Lovekitten" Meloche of Omni- Inquisition was responsible for the nuclear weapons placement around CoT
    15:53: Anam: What is the mission of your coalition?
    15:55: Edgerunner: Lag must be getting to him Sir
    15:55: Anam: s that notum surge is effectin me..
    15:56: Edgerunner: Our Mission
    15:56: Anam: yes.
    15:56: Maleficium shouts: I refine your monster parts for free at the Fair Trade. Up to ql 70. (Donations accepted)
    15:56: Karrd: We aid the Council of Truth with information gathering, reconnaissance missions, and transportation. Tought, i can't go into that further
    15:56: Kralnox:
    15:56: Anam: I fully understand, yes.
    15:57: Langle shouts: Any level 30+ traders about?
    15:57: Knoc shouts: thanks
    15:57: Anam: Thank you for your time, I will report this to all news agencies, as I am a free-lance reporter.
    15:57: Karrd: of course. Our pleasure
    15:57: Anam: Myles "Anam" Pippin signing off, God bless both ofyou.
    15:58: Edgerunner: May god bless the clans
    15:58: Anam: www.anam.com2.info for my personal grid site.
    15:58: Anam shouts: YES GOD BLESS THE CLANS!
    Myles "Anam" Pippin
    Nec Timeo, Nec Sperno

Biographical Page

Having heard Omni-Inqu brag of previous attempts to comit terrorist acts using Nukes in Tir, I'm very sure this is true. If so I will be the first to step forward and call for the trial of all members of Omni- Inquisition who were involved.

This was an act of atempted terrorism that can not be brushed off. Those who comited this act must be held resposable.

/ooc: Oooooo big deal, they attacked a 100% zone, where no one could do anything to stop them. To bad Tir isn't 25% like Omni HQ, the fools could have been taught a leason.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

Well, if you hand over Snarf and Redruum, then we trow you a few of those Omni-Iq thingys :P

Who are Snarf and Redruum?

I would like to know who this Snarf and Redruum are, please explain. If this is a prisoner exchange idea, perhaps it can be arranged, but I must confer with a few others on how to go about it, and if in fact we can.

http://www.anam.com2.info
    Myles "Anam" Pippin
    Nec Timeo, Nec Sperno

Biographical Page

I dunno why Arilia calls for Div9 (Omni) to hand over Redruum and Snarf (two clan leaders), as it is not exactly in their power to do such a thing.
    Redruum - Leader of the extremist faction Clan Anarchist Syndicate
    Snarf- Leader of extremist faction Shadows of RubiKa
    Strange how OmniTek calls us terrorists when they plants bombs around the CoT building...
    (Dont bring up the OmniEnt explosion, the majority of the clans do no support it)

Uwen
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"