Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Clan Greed on Rimor

Well we can't claim ourselves to have gone to all 5 tara simply because we did not goto all 5 taras,
    and I can say this on fact that a few of us waited for clannet to be done with gs3 since which they opened first, to open the next dungeon since they played their little lets pop gs3 first game.
    as something we all know 1 comes before 2 and 3.
    and we decided to do gs2 as dmgs and left after gs2 tara was done. so to just wake up and claim we were at 5 taras is just something you would like to see not something we actually did.
    And PLEASE if you are still not clear about why it was dmg teams to begin with at gs3 read Thelcia's post and read at the clannet site and read through the clannet posts.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

First of all, I didn't just wake up and think that you had gone to all 5 taras. I found this out yesterday. I also never claimed that you went to all 5. I said that nemesis were at 3. Please don't make unfounded accusations and please don't put words in my mouth.

I'm not clear about it because everyone seems to have different reasons and those reasons keep evolving and changing. Some think clannet is unfair, some think dmg teams are simply more fun, some think that nobody owns tara, etc, etc. I was asking for Nemesis' reasons in order to determine if making a thread to resolve these issues would be feasible.

Originally posted by Thatone
    Please don't make unfounded accusations and please don't put words in my mouth.
    I suggest you do that too.

I'm not clear about it because everyone seems to have different reasons and those reasons keep evolving and changing. Some think clannet is unfair, some think dmg teams are simply more fun, some think that nobody owns tara, etc, etc. I was asking for Nemesis' reasons in order to determine if making a thread to resolve these issues would be feasible. [/B]
    ok

m000

Originally posted by Loxxie
    Ok wait just a minute Thatone, you were totally misinformed.

When the server restart both a Pax and Nem member were logged in T3, when my guild mate logged on he said a pax guy was already logged on, now it could have just been an accident who knows but T3 was popped before T1 and T2, so Nem went to T2 instead, and ONLY T2 they lost loot and left, they never went to another Tara.

Please get your facts straight before you accuse.

And don't speak for Qwerty, Qwerty backs his guild 110% he was told was happened, and we also agreed as a guild to do only T3.

If Clannet starts to pop dungeons out of order then we will do ONE tara a day, we won't address it as T1 T2 or T3.

I don't think this was done on purpose I think the dungeon just got popped on accident so we just decided to do T2.

OK... let me get this right. Your guild will do whatever Tara comes up that you can get enough peeps in to form a damage team? This isnt what was discussed and what your guild leader Qwerty had stated was going to be your policy. Get qwerty to post since he is the guild leader EXACTLY what the plans are for nemesis?

You say in 1 line 'we also agreed as a guild to do only T3' Then in the next you say you'll do whatever dungeon you want since you won't address it as T1-2-3.

STICK TO A PLAN!! STOP GOING IN AT THE OTHER TARA's. DO AS YOUR GUILD DECIDED AT THE MEETING.

WTF is going on with nemesis??
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

My accusations were based on information that I received from someone I trust and who has first-hand information of the events.

Yours were based on words that I never wrote.

You were saying we went to 3 T's and you weren't even there,
    so your accusations are more correct just cause you have someone saying that?
    and no I did not put any words in your mouth.
    mine were based on your posts in this thread.

m000

Elbo we did agree to only doing gs3
    but we were not the ones who opened gs3 before the other 2 gs playfields.

m000

Ok, then find me the quotations where I said that Nemesis went to all 5 taras, and that I woke up in the morning and decided that this was the case.

Also, I would point out that my source was there. You are claiming that Nemesis wasn't there as truth, and yet the only way that you could know this for certain was to observe it for yourself, to actually have been there, inside the room, which you have as yet not admitted to. And so yes, I consider this to be stronger evidence. I have a witness. You have conjecture and heresay.

ok first was GS1.. then GS2 then we all logged due to no time left of server goin down... when we logged back on after maintance we started todo GS3... than did GS1 than GS2..

isn't that so? or am i completely wrong now??

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%

1) T3 Being Popped First I'm not sure if some game was being played (e.g. clannet wanted to pop T3 first so as to preclude the nem damage team from having a fair shot at one T, or nem wanted to pop T3 first so as to get some sorta jump on the clannet teams). Either way, I believe that the Nem dmg team group is entitled to a fair shot on one Tara as this was essentially the original clannet rule and its what Qwerty said they were going to do. We all know we disagree about things but lets not play dirty tricks.

2) Clanners v. Clannet, Nemesis v. Clannet or Clanners v. Nemesis Lets all stay away from the ideas that (1) every clanner is 100% in support of clannet, (2) every Nemesis member is 100% against clannet (or 100% in support of damage teams for T3) and (3) all clanners are 100% against Nemesis. Any suggestion of the foregoing is all most certainly false.

3) Clannet Revolt Against T3 Damage Teams As you all should know by now, after clannet was originally implemented it was agreed that we would allow damage teams at T3. But it was never agreed that people couldn't use clannet for T3 to share the loot if they wanted. The idea that there was some sort of revolt against damage teams by clannet host is wrong in my mind. Simply stated alot of people chose to use clannet for T3 and those wanting to do damage teams didn't win enough times for it to be worth while for them and eventually chose to use clannet for T3 also (or they went omni). If someone has a different perception of why damage teams faded from T3, I'd really appreciate your posting because I attend almost all of those raids and I'd beg to differ on your view of what happened.

4) Clannet is Unaccepting of New Ideas A meeting was scheduled to discuss these issues; of course nothing was accomplished because a "hot air" storm blew through and precluded any rational discussions. Personally, I think the forums are a much more appropriate place to have these discussions because it allows people to gather their thoughts and fully review suggestions, ideas and arguements (additionally, given time zones, real life time constraints, etc., it allows more people to participate if they choose to). Additionally, for those of you saying you tried to talk to people you didn't get any response, I'd point out that nobody ever tried to talk to IA about it (not to say IA runs clannet or can garuntee change, but we participate a lot in clannet and I like to think we are fairly unbaisised and receptive to new ideas). Also clannet raids are not the appropriate place to bring up ideas, with all the spam, ld'ing, etc. there is no possible way that much can be accomplished in that forum (if you don't believe me try hosting a Tara raid and you'll see the admins are juggling alot of things).

5) The "initial" "ninja'd" loot If the people who had that loot ever intended to return it, they should have done so immediately. By not doing so they have lost alot of credibility in my eyes (and I'm sure in the eyes of others).
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
    Elbo we did agree to only doing gs3
    but we were not the ones who opened gs3 before the other 2 gs playfields.
    So no nemesis guild members were at the T1 and T2 before the server went down? Also they were not at the T1 and T2 after the server went up (not withstanding the GS3 that popped when the servers went back up)
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Elbo - you should really read my posts several times before you comment, I made it quit CLEAR that we would stick to T3 unless underhanded tricks were pulled like popping other GS's first. Then and only then will we do dmg in a different tara. Nuff said.

John - your posts are excellent and where as you give your opinion on how you feel you are not closed minded to how others feel.

In regards to what happened back when T3 was suppose to be dmg teams...it was agreed upon and if I recall the second T3 dragons and all went to, Jdude and others showed up and said something along the lines of we are making this clannet today because of something or another I dont' really remember the reason but they pitched a fit threatened to train mobs and call in OT ect. Anybody that remember the details better then me plz explain cuz I dont' want to say, but I do remember J and them showing up saying today is going to be clannet ect.

/me hugs John

Thanks John, for a voice of reason in all of this, although thatone and loxxie are doing a bit better

I think all of your points are pretty much dead on, other T3 being damage team from the begining. Clannet existed before Sbje started doing damage teams (there was 1 week of this), although it was not going in full force. It was a couple weeks after Clannet actually started that we got any confirmation of doing T3 as damage teams. So it was not in the ground rules, so to speak.

Oh, and on the subject of meetings/communication, I find it rather horrid that other than the 1st meeting, which was devoted for the most part to voting on the DA council (which is dead now i guess), every other meeting was preempted by some group either making a fuss (me for one) or "ninjaing" loot. There really was no other system for having a meeting otherwise.

On the subject of T3 (press shift-F9) vs. the 3rd dungeon to open that day, I have been very clear in past posts about all of this that I think that the ONLY way to clear up confusion is to make sure it is something that everyone knows the moment they walk into the dungeon.

T3, as in GS3, should be damage teams, no matter what the order this occurs in. Using any other system just breeds confusion. It is hard enough for people to remain clear on what is happening, and without some hard information that is available to everyone people will just get upset and make mistakes.

There may have been 3 Nemesis damage teams out of 5 (I have to wonder what happened to the 6th tho). I wasn't there. There has been no one that has posted that can claim they were there and list the names of the people attempting to damage team. Until someone steps up, I think this argument is rather mute. And even if it is true...people do make mistakes and the way that this was being handled was pretty mistake-prone anyway.

I say, Nemesis, make it clearer what you actually intended and stick to it. And everyone else, listen and tell people.

Loxxie,

On that 1st T3, Jdude came out and said that T3 should be Clannet run becuase they helped in opening it. (Although there were a lot of omni in T1 at the time) The 1st 3 people in T3 that day were savedsoul, xxfearxx, and skystryke. According to savedsoul, he was the 1st one in, but I don't think that sort of stuff matters anymore, or did it then.

I beleive that Jdude was just expressing the opinion of some very vocal members of Clannet that day. In personal tells to me and Routeen afterwards, he admitted that it was not the right thing to do and that T3 should have been decided on by damage teams. Ninfa actually supported that the 1st T3 be damage teams, but this was lost in the name calling and bickering.

I personally was willing to let all of that slide and had figured that the 1st day was going to be a big confusion anyway. That is why I ordered all ODM out of T3 on the 1st day. People were acting irrationally and needed time for this to settle in.

First

I'm not clear about it because everyone seems to have different reasons and those reasons keep evolving and changing. Some think clannet is unfair, some think dmg teams are simply more fun, some think that nobody owns tara, etc, etc. I was asking for Nemesis' reasons in order to determine if making a thread to resolve these issues would be feasible.

Ok here is what me and many nemesis want to improve clannet raid in camelot :

1 - Set up the roll with clannet then roll with helpbot, cause some may say that host can cheat with clannet but we think that it may be harder to cheat with helpbot cause the one who have the sourcecode is not a host.

2 - Make impossible for someone who roll item X to roll item X the next T, he may be possible to wait a week at least, so more people will get more loot and no always the same cause he is very lucky.

3 - Nobody must be allowed to roll for a friend, this is too easy to keep loot for a little group of close friends in this way.

4 - Make prof item availlable to roll only by this profession, unless there is no one of this prof.

5 - Don't raise lvl limit from 140 to 150. Yes some clannet peeps want to do it many middle level are really happy to reach 140 cause they are a little ubber and they can roll for Dragon item !!!! But some high lvl thought they will win more loot if there is less people in the roll.

These the point i personnaly want to be in the clannet raid but there is some other points from my guildies.

So you see we don't ask the impossible

Red face

Make Dungeon 5%, that way all of you can kill each other and then we will see who ends up with the loot. A supported fair method of obtaining items was introduced, I have seen many lucky/unlucky people in raids....some maybe too lucky?.

Nemesis is probably whining because they never get crap. Well maybe if they tried concentrating on other uniques other than Tarasque this bitter argument wouldnt be held at the moment.
    ACCOUNT STATUS

Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-01-01 14:48:52

That was my new year resolution concerning AO...

thx gholden for reading my post and made constructive reply

We do alot of mobs Gholden, and we very seldom whine.

I think 4 or 5 Enforcers with EQB, and many other members with some pretty nice items from rare mobs shows that.

Originally posted by kokk
    <----- still missing some popcorn!

Who'll ninja me a bucket of popcorn?

but keep it up - 'tis fun
    Hands Kokk some popcorn and sits down next to her

/whisper dang how did I miss this thread before now

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

I took Labrutte's proposed changes and posted them in another thread, here:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=91112

Let's put this thread to bed.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast