Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Clan Greed on Rimor

Originally posted by Armaklaesy
    I already explained that I didnt mean you Arma, when I wrote that I was thinking us (Nemesis) against others.

Now that I read it I see that it came out wrong, and Im sorry about that.

But I still dont think it's acceptable to threat people.

Originally posted by Loxxie
    Why don't you post the nasty personal tells you sent Granat Arma?

No I think you won't do that.

This topic is dead, finished, and I see no point in talking about it anymore.

Some of us enjoy T3 being dmg teams and thats that, we are not changing our views on it today, tomorrow or next week.

So can we all plz stop now?
    So when will the items you were holding that you gave qwerty be given back? Give the items back you took. You said you would.

Marlark : GL. There are alot of people who don't think anything is wrong with the bot. ALOT of people feel that after the initial system where no points were given for each raid and they stacked up the point system worked out great until people got GREEDY.

Why not just say after you bring back clannet : If you won anything in the last 5 days the bot won't invite you back in. Presto anything from a adventure ring to a robust backpack. That would keep 19ish people away at any given moment for at least a few days while the rest of the people can try and get something so the complaints 'oh he is always getting something good' will lower. The luck of the roll is just that.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Nice idea elbo i think clannet host will agree to you cause when we gave this idea there were against

Btw stop calling us Greedy plz, yesterday we loose T, today we loose T2 and we didn't try to OD in the next T to get a loot at all cost.
    We wanted damage team, it's really fun but we know that we will lost sometimes and it's not a problem, it's just the game

Originally posted by Granat

. . .
    and Im sorry about that.

. . .
    Your a class act Granat
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Originally posted by Granat

I was banned before I joined a damage team, and I guess it was a misstake then. But I got upset when I heard I was banned so I joined a dmg team, so now I guess there is no way back =/

Well about the accusation how do you think it feel to be called the worst ninja, that I should leave the game and I will get destroyed and so on? (this has nothing to do with Arma's post)

But I did get offended by reading Arma's post.

I dont wanna be enemy with anyone but I have no choice =/
    If you want in clannet and not to do damage team, it seems to me you should be let back in clannet (because you made a decision based on a someone else's mistake). And to the extent you were not let back in; I'd be more than slightly po'd.

I'm sorry people called you (as in you Granat *edit* and any others that are getting sucked into this just because their in a particular guild) ninja. If it matters, I consider you a stand up guy.
    Last edited by Johnathgalt; Jan 16th, 2003 at 00:05:12.

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Originally posted by labrutte
    Nice idea elbo i think clannet host will agree to you cause when we gave this idea there were against . . .
    To be fair, I don't think it the discussion of loot limit ideas ever came to fruition.

wtb crusader chant

Re: well..............

Originally posted by Ninfa

All know im host in clannet, is not a secret, i rolled items many times and i hosted tara, Labrutte told earlier, many friends of host always win, and host, well im host and i only won 2 chests, and it was losing lot of points, maybe im unluckly, but all the items i have i won it before clannet, i dont go to tara only 2 months ago, i went tara lot of times, and many with only 1 team (6 persons and sometimes 5 persons), my hood.....was diocj who won it, and give me it, and yes he is my friend, but when he won it, i still wasnt host in clannet.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Very lucky girl haveing very good friends who are very lucky too,that s wonderfull
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arma never won one item in clannet dunno why u attack him, all the items he has, was before clannet and i can confirm it coz he was one of the persons who did with me tara many times with only 1 team, and with the oand i know what is the feeling coz i wanted hood too, and i know what is roll for one item u really wants and never ld roll, the hood he has was jdude who won it, and gave it to him......jdude could give it to CC or other oc member, but he gave to arma, coz arma came to like 90 raids and rolled many times to hood and never won, win.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Poor arma,i m gonna cry soon,and have u think about Cc doc was there and who was your Guildleader and supposed to be a close Friend,he have do T Looooooooong time before u could put a step on Camelot and have do his Best to equip all his Friend,like giving away like 6-7 Hoods.....that was really nice from Jdude to think First of the Poor Armak before thinking of his own guildmates,but this is a part of why i ve Left OC,there are true great players in OC who help eachothers and do their best to equip Friends in guild,and there are Clannet little group of Friends that are doing their best to equip their Friends in this little clan Faction.We have a clan inside a clan(*clannet inside OC*) and this is the worst that could Happen to OC cause u use OC like if it was your guild,but You are nothing for OC just a member,remember it....Think a bit more about what is a guild and why u are in OC.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zodo u said u talked with many hosts about one verify command.......well im host too and u never talked with me, the only person who told me that was Cz and i agree with him that, and told marl after...tell me which ''hosts'' told u that and who were in defensive, we dont have nothing to hide, is very easy what we do, we go to tara, invite people to clannet /tell clannet invite %t, all people go inside, we show the points /tell clannet rlist, we make the teams, and we start to kill tara, when tara dies, only host and team leaders can loot, they give the loot to one host, and hosts roll, but before we show one msg, every item has a number, cloak adv (1), hood adv (2), ring adv (3), etc........if tara drops one cloak adv we do /tell clannet itemmsg 1, we send the msg 3 or 4 times, we ask if all are in chat, and we roll /tell clannet roll 1 (the number 1 is coz is the cloak.......the itemnumber).....we we rolled all the items, we kick people and start a new chat for the next tara........it no have secrets, and we dont need to hide nothing, if host try to farm points marl can check who use clannet or no, and they can kick us, and if we use the clannet for other mob we have also one command to kick people and no give points /tell clannet noloot and we kick all (hosts self too) and no give points to no1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All that are Words and i know u really Skilled with Words,keep pushin perhaps i ll Trust u againone day,but i doubt it s possible.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is very easy and marl did a nice and good work with it

I agree What Marl did is really a lot of work but like it was saying to meeting there are some little programs that could be implemented to Clannet and that none of u wanna heard about,u prefer invite some more members to be Host before talking about adding some little things to the current Clannet,things that could stop all that **** around Clannet and his thief Host.

Lot of people say i ninjaed tara, i never did, if people belive me or no......i dont care more for it, people can say all they want, i still have friends in nemesis, and outside nemesis, lot of people trust on me, and other no, in my team i always try to get 3 person of others guilds,...my team: jdude, shizadah, me and 3 more, and i try to be of diferent guilds, coz i dont want people tell oc ninja and etc...

The Queen of Saints have speak...she is white like snow....Rofl

I never say no to one person in my team, only when my team is full, i was with many diferent persons in team at tara, and all saw what i looted and what i rolled, and i never changed items....

Good girl..

Zodo, jdude only won 1 chest, one gos, and one hood, and the hood he gave it to arma......plz dont comprare the 200 taras i have in clannet with your points, i have 170 tara with ninnfa and 20 with ninfa, is very normal i win some items, and jdude has lot of raids too, and lot of people who go every tara, 3 times every day.......that people will have more items then others....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There still are a lot of Blank in the winners list,so it mean that Host don t do there job seriously and correctly,and i dlike to be lucky as Jdude is,he roll for Hood/Chest/Gos that are the best loot of Tarasque and he won them.....lucky guy grats
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This war betwen nemesis and clanners are stupid,
    With this war we are giving tara to omnis,

Who say there is a War between Nemesis and Clanners....YOU
    There is a war between Clannet and Clanenrs,not all are blind to your sad comedy,so don t try gain opinion, u a lier

I think the people who isnt in team damages with nemesis in tara3, deserve to join in clannet, we dont need to banned, we cant obligate neither to one person leave one guild coz on mob (plz FC remove tara ^_^), they have friends in the guild.......if some1 ask me to choose betwen OC or tara, i will choose OC of course, coz people in that guild means more than one damn mob

Lie Lie Lie u lying and OC is just a great guild u use to be in for Fame.but u not worth of this.

I try to be neutral, and no have problems and still have it, i hope members nemesis no hate me for be host in clannet or no invite them there but i dont make the rules, all make the rules in votes....if they say dont invite XXXXXX i dont, of course i will vote, yes or no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stop to find Excuse liar
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also dont think help omnis to attack nemesis is a good idea, i think that is worse than ninjaed tara, at least it is a mob, why we do daria, pvh, and others mobs with team damages? and why we dant do tara3 team damages? is only 1 tara......if omnis come we can work together....Dont forget tara is a simple mob, and no1 is owner of that mob.....we can do this is the good way or make a bad and sad war......

Well good so why are u upset about Nemesis doing Damage team on 1tarasque if u think like that....prove of you lie again

Also think FC should make a msgs vicinity, and all can see what hosts loot, or the other people

Very good Idea,i wait for it,so u have time to stole some more items before it be implemented to clannet.Hurry ninfa,hurry on some more items cllect in your Bank for you and your close friends
    Last edited by Dodgeman; Jan 16th, 2003 at 00:35:42.
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

1st im not upset, and i talked with loxxie or qwerty and if i was upset all will see, atm i no have nothing against team damage

Who want belive...can, and who no belive....well i dont care..

dodge i dont want start again to fight with u, u know if u have any problem can send me a tell in game and we talk all u want...

The people who are neutral still can join clannet..i mean people who dont do team damages

If u want see my bank, only tell me that...

Im not a saint, of course im not and i dont want be, but neither im a evil..there is persons worse than me

Only hope nemesis respect the team damage in ONLY 1 dungeon, and dont do all team damages coz sometimes lose the loot

And i know we will lose more then one time, coz nemesis has very good players, and with big lv

Talking

<----- still missing some popcorn!

Who'll ninja me a bucket of popcorn?

but keep it up - 'tis fun
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

btw split, u think u deserve more tara loot and roll in clannet than one lv 140? sorry but u dont, i have many chars and i worked them like all in this game, and i think is more hard for one person who is his 1st char, who dont have money lv, than one person who is lot of time in this game, know lots and have lot of good items
    At least for me was more hard and i worked more in my 1st char......my adv, than in ninfa, ninnfa or pryncesa, and was more easy to lv
    thx but i wasent saying that i deserve anything, i was saying that i think people who have been playing longer deserve stuff that they need more than a lvl 140 character who has no real use for it other than to brag or sell.
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

This is bored, we talk again and again about the same, i wont say nothing more about this, we will see in the game what happen

1st im not upset, and i talked with loxxie or qwerty and if i was upset all will see, atm i no have nothing against team damage

Who want belive...can, and who no belive....well i dont care..

dodge i dont want start again to fight with u, u know if u have any problem can send me a tell in game and we talk all u want...

The people who are neutral still can join clannet..i mean people who dont do team damages

If u want see my bank, only tell me that...

Im not a saint, of course im not and i dont want be, but neither im a evil..there is persons worse than me

Only hope nemesis respect the team damage in ONLY 1 dungeon, and dont do all team damages coz sometimes lose the loot

And i know we will lose more then one time, coz nemesis has very good players, and with big lv
    Sorry i will not talk anymore with u,i ve try by the past and it was a complete Echec,and u know why...
    So now i m sorry to say that for me all you can say will be always look and check 4 or 5 times before giving any answer.
    U know me enough and know what is wrong.
    I speak true and u don t,sorry to have learn it so sadly but it was like it was....
    But now i m not blind anymore.

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Ninnfa is right, tara is just like everymob and we should treat it like that, at least T3, so at the other 2 everybody gets a chance for loot but I have to say going against the vote was basically the greedy thing.
    I'd also like to say that I never ninjaed ever while clannet is up, I did ninja the hood, but that was under very different circumstances and quite a while ago and way b4 clannet's time.

btw, nice post dodge, you insulted just about everybody

Originally posted by JD
    btw, nice post dodge, you insulted just about everybody
    If u know how to read u should have see that i reply to a Thread originally posted by Ninfa and i ve say what i think about Her and no one Else or exept perhaps some peeps like her that will reconize themselves in that case,are you from? surely

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Btw, wars between clans are pointless. It's just gonna end up screwin all clan. We should stop this fight now....well guild wars anyway, personal fights are free to go on

nice one dodge, can't wait to see your next flame

Very strange.

RK2 seems to be made up of people cloned from gwend's DNA. . . none of you can spell or punctuate.

*taunts from the safety of RK-1*

[]
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Very strange.

RK2 seems to be made up of people cloned from gwend's DNA. . . none of you can spell or punctuate.

*taunts from the safety of RK-1*

[]
    Hey! I take offense to that, were proud of our edgumacation.

Re: Greed?

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
    I believe that if it was just outta greed, why would they ask for T3 to be dmg teams only and not all T?
    why did Nemesis ask for dmg at t3 only then if it was outta greed,
    don't you think if it was greed then Nemesis would just out dmg all T. you ban some Nemesis members for T. How is it possible to ban someone from a playfield when you don't own it. you would rather ban people sure go ahead and what can you do if those same people came and ninja'd your nodrop lewt. "ban them?"
    "they are already banned" funny thing is that noone specificly owns Tara. property of funcom before property of clannet no?
    and to have clannet exploit to open more gs in camelot is already greed. so for those guilds that only play ao for tara go get a clue
    because you are the biggest hypocrits of all, or at least learn what the meaning of greed is before you speak, noone said you couldn't have your own dmg team in there did they? or did nemesis ban you from T3? and its funny you talk about greed when you have ex- omnis like vertego that came clan just to play your fav game tara loot online...

Lol, that's almost funny. You want to claim I'm greedy? Lemme guess, you're another one of those morons that think people go clan only for the tara loot? Hehe, if it wasn't for stupidity this game would get boring. Thanks for givin me a laugh Pimp.

Re: Re: Greed?

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D

and to have clannet exploit to open more gs in camelot is already greed. so for those guilds that only play ao for tara go get a clue
    because you are the biggest hypocrits of all, or at least learn what the meaning of greed is before you speak, noone said you couldn't have your own dmg team in there did they?
    ok, first of all its not an exploit, we've asked on multiple occations.
    Second, nemesis came to that meeting, knowing that what we decided would be put in place. They wanted T3 dmg team. They had the most people at that meeting but they lost. We accepted it when 2 nemesis members were named clannet admins but after going against all that we said we cannot agree to that anymore.
    If you want another meeting to possibly get your people back in clannet then will set it up, or would you rather be the new quizotic. The most hated guild in omni or clan.
    Trust me, when I was in quizotic we were , people wouldn't team with us but we didn't want to leave our friends and I understand that, but Qwerty loxxie, if your going to lead your guild, at least keep them in a good light instead of being hated by all of Rk2.

The thing is even from the =ODM= days clannet did not accept our proposal.
    you know that if we had a vote then that we would of won that vote, simply due to numbers of supporting people.
    I remember we never even had a vote.
    so you only let people vote when its in clannet's favor?
    I'm not the leader of Nemesis but I damn sure support the guild
    and their decisions if that leads me to be hated, oh well I simply don't give a flying ****.
    because we'll never be like clannet
    we'll never ask omni to try to solve our problems.
    we got our own two and we'll glady take our stand.
    and about being hated,
    we don't hate on you, till you gave us the reason.
    we're just returning your favor.

- Slim
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast