Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Clan Greed on Rimor

no, i didnt offen me, be host or no i will go the same, that no mean nothing, and why u go to tara if u have all? like i do
    Host no mean ninja tara, and team damages neither, is ninja when u are with others in clannet and runs away with loot, that is ninja.....
    And im not here to defend or no clannet i post my opinion, some will agree and others no
    And dont think change lv is a good idea, u hae your ideas and i have mines and no1 will change ours minds

Ok i saw many explanation about this problem and how we are bad to get one T for OD team.

But finally the voice of the reason came from one i never expect : Ninnfa
    Yes ninnfa you understand some of our reason and you accept it and it is really nice.
    There is 3 T on rk2, it is 2 more than the normal spawn so you (everyone) can let T3 to damage team, there is more fun in this way. And don't forgot that Nemesis are not god, we can loose the outdamage and loose loot (so no loot in T1 and T2 and no more in T3), i think it is not really a proof of our greed

Btw since we choose to make OD team in T3, with raid on unique, T3 is so fun

Lachaude
    Labrutte

Ninnfa i just read your last post before mine
    I heard that clannet want to make lvl limit from 140 to 150, the only one who explainwhy tell that it's to avoid overcrowding in dongeon (quite rare).
    So i pray you don't let them do this, it is the ultimate proof of greed to make loot only availlable to high where many of them already have some T stuff when reaching 140 for a new player mean the right to get their first loot (if they are lucky)

btw why lv 160-170?, i think the items can wear people with lv 110-125+, we cant make our one mob, all are allowed to go tara, we did with lv 140, and i think that is enough, is hard lv, i know very well, i have some chars, and i can go always to tara....also if people made tara only for lvs 200........but think in the people who doesnt has others chars, need money, or they play the 1st char.......they deserve like all in this game go to tara, no coz we have big lvs deserve more tara or no
    I have a problem with the low level limit as well. I have stated before that I can play an alt to level 140 in a 1.5 week. Some might be able to do it even faster.

My problem with the low level requirement is that albeit that stuff is wearable earler on, it is really good for tweaking your high level characters. It should be more accessible for high level players then having to do 100 raids for a single dragon chest piece.

The other thing is that 140-170 clan population at Rimor is massive currently in comparison to what it was 4 months ago. The system need support the fact that higher level people are levelling up and going for another things. Once they get a piece of the loot their hearth desires, they would go do other things making room for the up and coming players that have taken the effort to at least level to 170+.

This system should not support anyone gathering goodies for their alts at level 140. This is what buggers me about it at the moment...people winning their 3rd or 4th Dragon Chest is simply wrong.

You can say to me that we need all those people 140-170 there to fight omni, but we don't. We need a system that gets people out from tara loot system as well to make room for next set of higher level players. If omni appears, ti would not be too hard to get those level 200 peeps back in the dungeon to fight them as needed (at least they would be equipped to do so).

If you don't take the time and effort to level to 170+, I personally don't think you should have access to this loot. I also don't think anyone should be able to win the same item more then once...with exception to dual usable items like GoC, GoS and sleeves which you can use two on your charachter.

I would like to see that raids are full of people from level 170-200 that don't yet posses these items, then mains that already have everything.

lol, thks labrutte ^_^

/me will see u in next tara3

Originally posted by Ninfa
    no, i didnt offen me, be host or no i will go the same, that no mean nothing, and why u go to tara if u have all? like i do
    Host no mean ninja tara, and team damages neither, is ninja when u are with others in clannet and runs away with loot, that is ninja.....
    And im not here to defend or no clannet i post my opinion, some will agree and others no
    And dont think change lv is a good idea, u hae your ideas and i have mines and no1 will change ours minds
    Sorry you must be misinformed because I do not go for the same reason as you, I'll go and support my guild in t3 when I can and even if I wasn't banned I could goto just about every T just about everyday, and no I do not because I simply don't like being called and assumed greedy. I'm sure I could of ninja'd several times,
    but I did not choose to. I don't care who doesn't believe because
    unless they can prove me I am wrong. And like always I will not deny something I have done.

- Slim
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Well if u dont care i dont care neither
    At least i dont tell the host ''i will do all i can to give the items back, i feel very sorry for it''
    And 5 mins after his guild told me he was the leader of all the ninjaed
    This happened in the platform of tara room

Originally posted by Ninfa
    Well if u dont care i dont care neither
    At least i dont tell the host ''i will do all i can to give the items back, i feel very sorry for it''
    And 5 mins after his guild told me he was the leader of all the ninjaed
    This happened in the platform of tara room
    sorry to tell you again, you were misinformed, I did not have any of that loot that was held, it was never in my inv you can ask GM if you wish, so please before you accuse me again get your facts straight.

m000

Re: Clan Greed on Rimor

Originally posted by Armaklaesy
    Origionally this was posted in Notum Wars Forum, but since it applies also to Tarasque I'm reposting it here.

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!! OMG, finnaly someone that knows the history!! And that IMO, was the TSN turning point of everything on Rimor. You guys couldn't share T loot and decided to form damage teams. We kept sharing and won in the end.

It is my humble opinion that all the imbalance going on now, can be traced back to that point in time. The greed and contempt you showed each other, in Omni, back then, is what ruins you today!

In fact I'm going to take that one step further, because before Omni got T, we had a problem with greedy clanners of our own. That guild of greed was called Quizotic. Knowing what a cancer they were, we fought that guild until they were wiped out!!

Then after that, we had the same problem with another greedy SOB called Jasonx. Him and his follwers pulled the same crap at T and we fought them until they eventually went Omni and/or left the game.

And today history seems to be repeating itself with another bunch of greedy ninja loot {Moderator: Easy on the language now, please.} that don't give a rats ass about sharing loot to keep Tara from Omni. And they have made damage teams. And, they are appropriately called: Nemesis.

Sure we could do what Omni did back then, and throw in the towel. But we won't!! We will fight these SOB's the same way we have in the past. They like to hide behind the game's RP and say "We are clan, can't touch us. It's not right." But the simple fact is they are NOT clanners. They are greedy SOBs that don't care about history or what it takes to keep clan united and in control. And if their greed means clan loses Tara to omni, they dont care!! As they even said in a meeting.

We never gave up fighting the cancers in our own faction before and we won't give up fighting these cancers now!! That is the difference between Clan and Omni. And that is why we Clanners are winning the Notum War!!
    You have my full support on this version of events arma, its accurate and to the point. Im still not sure what the best solution to the problem is though, and I await the outcome of some guild meetings in a few power guilds before I decide my suggestions to pax.
    ->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D

and if I offended you, good because I still don't give a ****.
    eminem ripoff

/flame
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

Originally posted by Ghandalf

eminem ripoff

/flame
    don't even go there. Lotr ripoff

/fire deflection shield

/flame

m000

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D

don't even go there. Lotr ripoff

/fire deflection shield

/flame
    *counters*

/me executes credit drain 10000000000 within Skulldawg's ncu
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

Re: well..............

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ninfa
    [B]Before nothing im sorry for my english, im spanish and i dont write very well the english

All know im host in clannet, is not a secret, i rolled items many times and i hosted tara, Labrutte told earlier, many friends of host always win, and host, well im host and i only won 2 chests, and it was losing lot of points, maybe im unluckly, but all the items i have i won it before clannet, i dont go to tara only 2 months ago, i went tara lot of times, and many with only 1 team (6 persons and sometimes 5 persons), my hood.....was diocj who won it, and give me it, and yes he is my friend, but when he won it, i still wasnt host in clannet.

Granat, when some members of nemesis ninjaed tara, u still joined clannet, no1 banned u, we only banned the members in the ninja team, and u, ionic, bafman, and some others still joined in clannet, dunno why u say we banned u

Ninfa at the next day after Nemesis did dmg team on T3 I was banned from Clannet. Angelhunter was inviting at the stairs, ask her.

Re: well..............

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ninfa

Arma never won one item in clannet dunno why u attack him, all the items he has, was before clannet and i can confirm it coz he was one of the persons who did with me tara many times with only 1 team, and with the oand i know what is the feeling coz i wanted hood too, and i know what is roll for one item u really wants and never ld roll, the hood he has was jdude who won it, and gave it to him......jdude could give it to CC or other oc member, but he gave to arma, coz arma came to like 90 raids and rolled many times to hood and never won, win.

If you read all the posts you would see that I didnt mean specificaly Arma, when I said "you". I mean you in a way we against you if you understand.

Btw after that post Arma send me a tell he is gonna kick the f*king **** of me because I was lying about how he is in RL?
    Hmm

Originally posted by Loxxie
    I am sorry Bor, your right.

I guess after a while the hate tells, the snide comments, the nasty emotes build up.

I am sorry.
    no worries

Granat,

Were you banned from clannet after you joined a damage team? If the answer is no, my understanding is that you are not precluded from joining in clannet raids. I thought the conclusion was that only the specific individuals who join a damage team are precluded from re-joining clannet (because nobody wanted to unfairly banned an entire org based on the actions of a few individuals). I know I participated in some discussions and specifically mentioned your name as a person who hadn't joined dmg teams and shouldn't be banned. If Angle said you were banned it may have been a mistake (we all make them, try to keep this in mind). If you think you or any nemesis member was unfairly banned, please let me know and I will endeavor to make it right.

When I read what you said about Arma, I too read it as an accusation against him specifically. I know you later explained what you meant, but try to understand how it came across before you explained it. There are alot of accusations flying around and people are upset. I can (and I hope you can) understand why Arma was so po'd about it.
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Originally posted by Granat

And Arma, who is the greedy ones? We just want everyone to get their piece of loot, not like you that wins the same things over and over again and then go and sell it on the forums. How is that not greedy?
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

Why don't you post the nasty personal tells you sent Granat Arma?

No I think you won't do that.

This topic is dead, finished, and I see no point in talking about it anymore.

Some of us enjoy T3 being dmg teams and thats that, we are not changing our views on it today, tomorrow or next week.

So can we all plz stop now?

Why should he?
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Originally posted by Johnathgalt
    Granat,

Were you banned from clannet after you joined a damage team? If the answer is no, my understanding is that you are not precluded from joining in clannet raids. I thought the conclusion was that only the specific individuals who join a damage team are precluded from re-joining clannet (because nobody wanted to unfairly banned an entire org based on the actions of a few individuals). I know I participated in some discussions and specifically mentioned your name as a person who hadn't joined dmg teams and shouldn't be banned. If Angle said you were banned it may have been a mistake (we all make them, try to keep this in mind). If you think you or any nemesis member was unfairly banned, please let me know and I will endeavor to make it right.

When I read what you said about Arma, I too read it as an accusation against him specifically. I know you later explained what you meant, but try to understand how it came across before you explained it. There are alot of accusations flying around and people are upset. I can (and I hope you can) understand why Arma was so po'd about it.
    I was banned before I joined a damage team, and I guess it was a misstake then. But I got upset when I heard I was banned so I joined a dmg team, so now I guess there is no way back =/

Well about the accusation how do you think it feel to be called the worst ninja, that I should leave the game and I will get destroyed and so on? (this has nothing to do with Arma's post)

But I did get offended by reading Arma's post.

I dont wanna be enemy with anyone but I have no choice =/
    Last edited by Granat; Jan 15th, 2003 at 21:42:24.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast