Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Clan Greed on Rimor

Skulldawg, i want to thank you for the above post dealing with Jasonx. In fact, he and 'his crew' went omni because we were disgusted with the behavior of many people dealing with tara. Do not attribute those actions to ones of greed, it is simply not true. If we were indeed greedy, we would have stayed clan. Honestly, there are other mobs on Rubi Ka with good lot, but tara is so camped because the loot is easy to get and is worth much. To those who seem to get personally offended when someone has a legit problem with the tara system, I suggest you re-evaluate the real reason you are at Tara.

Sorry for the sorta off topic post, but I am tired of seeing these things written about jasonx being totally different from the person I knew him to be.

Originally posted by LordCohnKraD
    Anyways IMO it seems like u got offend it by:
    (quote myself)
    "and i can only see Nemesis is not agreeing to "clannet" WHY?
    some of them got banned earlier.. WHY?? because they ninja...
    now STFU plz!!"

tell me are you skulldawg?? LMAO!
    Yes Stan, and I see you are my biggest Fan?

also when you say somethin like "STFU" how does anyone not get offended? please explain because all I can tell is that you are still going through puberty.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by Tetz
    Skulldawg, i want to thank you for the above post dealing with Jasonx. In fact, he and 'his crew' went omni because we were disgusted with the behavior of many people dealing with tara. Do not attribute those actions to ones of greed, it is simply not true. If we were indeed greedy, we would have stayed clan. Honestly, there are other mobs on Rubi Ka with good lot, but tara is so camped because the loot is easy to get and is worth much. To those who seem to get personally offended when someone has a legit problem with the tara system, I suggest you re-evaluate the real reason you are at Tara.

Sorry for the sorta off topic post, but I am tired of seeing these things written about jasonx being totally different from the person I knew him to be.
    You're Welcome Tetz, I am only telling exactly as it was.
    And to name and blame someone that doesn't even play the game anymore....
    ( you fill in the rest )

m000

[]D [] []V[] []D, billy, skull or whatever you like to be called
    cause i don't like ninjas.

from what i know only pplz showing bad behavior and/or ninja's T get banned from clannet.. is that bad?

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%

Originally posted by LordCohnKraD
    []D [] []V[] []D, billy, skull or whatever you like to be called
    cause i don't like ninjas.

from what i know only pplz showing bad behavior and/or ninja's T get banned from clannet.. is that bad?
    LoL the thing is I don't care about clannet..
    U look at my raid attends and tell me how much I care about going to Tara ok?

m000

All this Bullcrap is the exact reason I don't do Tarasque. Too much bickering, whining, and overall bedlum. Not everyone will be pleased, so someone will biatch and whine. Everyone has their own opinion which they swear is the correct one. And you know what opinions are like: Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone elses stinks.

First there were just plain old damage teams (guilds) and people biatched about that. Now you have clannet and people biatch about that. I'd like to see some of you hotheads get more excited about real life issues like terrorism, the national debt, and medical care issues. If you had as much passion for life as you do for a frickin' game the world would be a much better place. You guys have fun with your little dragon, I'll be in PW killing borgs.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

ok i have looked and it semms like you been there more than me.

and so? you want Nemesis to get all loot or all guild competing each other? i don't know what you meaning by saying: "I don't care about clannet"

imo clannet is great!! and it seems like most high lvl clanners is agreeing on that, but i still wonder, do you think clannet is cheating on you since you are not in admin or something?

+ + + many alts

1 gs playfield only for dmg teams does not mean Nemesis wants all loot, and the thing with clannet is that it has been up for a while tho some Nemesis members did go but noone from Nem was ever an Admin while some guilds had 2 admins each.

m000

We,ll ok Nemesis want GS3 to be DMG team, but as i have heard only Nem wants that... isn't that so??

(anyway i did not talk about all GS's was DMG team )

+ + + many alts

Originally posted by Thatone
    Oh, and good luck defending your bases without any support Nemesis. You'll need it.
    why not mount an attack during a 5% gas drop?

About JaxonX

There is a huge difference between what JasonX did and what is going on now. At least when JasonX didn't like the way things were going he (and me*, and lots of other people) turned Omni so that he was open to attack by Tara raiding clanners. Anyone can see that difference. Precluding other clanners from participating in a roll for T-loot is much worse.

*I was, and still would be, friends with JasonX if he ever came back. I was a member of The Jammers, and then The Dragons when they turned Omni. However, I never participated in any T-raids during that time. Personally, I think JasonX was just getting bored with AO and was trying to find something to make the game more fun for himself. I returned to the Clans because 90% of my ingame friends are clan, my RL buddies are clan, and Omni wasn't as fun (for me) as Clan.

Originally posted by Borrace

why not mount an attack during a 5% gas drop?

Plz , come
    †Overclocked Floppy-Disk†

Red face

LOL

Attack during 5% he says......been on many base raids Bor?
    5% lasts about an hour, would take you longer then that to take out the control tower itself, not including the other 60 towers.

if you really feel destroying our base is necessary I suggest you find a different way lol

Hmmm Borrace i'm so affraid of you, I will never sleep tonight

Lachaude
    Labrutte

I know you might know him very well Johnathgalt and trust him.
    But I don't know him as well lot of other people.

I don't want to imply anything but its possible to fix a number with clanner. Not every admin has to know about it, maybe only close friends. All thay have to do is set a number in a file that clannet can read from and pick that number insted of autogenerating a number. And its easy to hide from the source code just remove few lines of code before autogenerating the number. And please don't tell me you can show me the source code.

All I aks for is to verify the number, and helpbot is a way to do it.
    If you still don't understand how it can work tell me and i explain again.

Why I don't trust clanner you ask? Everytime i roll for good stuff like: GPH, GOS, or no drop implent, all the very rare stuff. Guess who wins? jdude, no offance to you jdude maybe its all pure luck.
    So don't be flame me or me mad, i'm not saying anything here.

But you guys just can't expect me and others to just trust you couse you tell me too. If someone else would run the show you would ask for same thing i'm sure(ability to verify roll).

Its logical if there is a way to roll a number not controled by people going to tara, that way should be used.

I hope more people will agree with me and start talking about this.

And Quiz wan't the one camping tara you guys got it wrrong.
    I was at tara from the start and never got a single item, i guess i'm very unlucky.

Just when outcast was form, thay want to tara on reg bases. I have helped so money people with stuff, healed them then they needed to kill hard mobs. But when I asked if i could go to tara with them and help, thay sad NO! some people need to open there eyes.

Sorry for all the errors i just make, i'm kinda in hurry.
    Last edited by zodo; Jan 14th, 2003 at 23:09:44.

You know why the admins win? They have 50 more points than you because they are there almost every time, being admins.\\

Also, does noone realize that helpbot was not created by FC? It was created by a player. For all we know, you could be friends with that player and could be fixing helpbot rolls. I would like to know why anyone thinks that helpbot is more secure than clannet. It simply doesn't add up.

Thatone how can you say it doesn't add up?
    I don't want to explain this, if you are logical at all you should know it.

Whos running helpbot now? (I think FC is running helpbot now i might be wrong)
    I think lot of people would trust helpbot more if you ask them.

And Thatone why you guys are always so protactive of that system? I know mark put a lot of work into it, I'm not saying anythng agaist them. All I want is a roll I can trust.

Why can't you try thinking out of the box?

How can someone win something, then after few day already have lot of point to win something again? Yes its called luck.

But again going back to my point...
    Last edited by zodo; Jan 14th, 2003 at 23:41:21.

Thatone I want a roll I can trust.
    Tell me if i'm asking for too much? Alow me that much.

I'm not asking to remove clannet its a good system.
    There are some other idea I have, but thats a dif. topic.
    Last edited by zodo; Jan 14th, 2003 at 23:52:33.

But here's the problem: unless FC privides us with that tool, it won't happen. Why don't you trust clannet? I assume it's because you can't trust the admins. Well frankly if you want to be a part of clannet, you have to trust the admins. I'm sorry that you feel that you can't trust anyone in this game. I would suggest that your lack of trust is the problem, not the corruption of the clannet admins. As I posted above, the hard numbers suggest that you can trust them. I suggest you try it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast