Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Clan Greed on Rimor

Greed?

I believe that if it was just outta greed, why would they ask for T3 to be dmg teams only and not all T?
    why did Nemesis ask for dmg at t3 only then if it was outta greed,
    don't you think if it was greed then Nemesis would just out dmg all T. you ban some Nemesis members for T. How is it possible to ban someone from a playfield when you don't own it. you would rather ban people sure go ahead and what can you do if those same people came and ninja'd your nodrop lewt. "ban them?"
    "they are already banned" funny thing is that noone specificly owns Tara. property of funcom before property of clannet no?
    and to have clannet exploit to open more gs in camelot is already greed. so for those guilds that only play ao for tara go get a clue
    because you are the biggest hypocrits of all, or at least learn what the meaning of greed is before you speak, noone said you couldn't have your own dmg team in there did they? or did nemesis ban you from T3? and its funny you talk about greed when you have ex- omnis like vertego that came clan just to play your fav game tara loot online...
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by Sidhelin
    And the Omni laughing on us....
    yup
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

just passing by...

hello,

i agree with skulldawg, greed is not the main impression i got when i joined nemesis, i was overwhelmed by the unity of the guild, we try to help each other if you want me to be clear.

What disappointed me was :

my ban from clannet when the first problem occured, i never ever ninjaed a single item in the game and i had the impression that it was merely an excuse to ban a certain amount of honnest players (using the good old petext trick) just to gain more chances to roll phat Lewt (r).

you seems to forget the problem there :
    afk players: i see them as the 'melanom' (if you like medical reference... sigh) in the tarasque dunjeon: they come in usually shout for an invite then you don't see them no more they just disappear... (there's the afk boxroom trick, the ld trick and the more courageous just zone and get back to their missions... lame)

in the meantime, players like Adonff get killed because they tank and don't get healed....

Finally, there's the strange "i have very few points but i still win in a 600 roll" which happened in the last very interesting rolls, such as backpack, chest... all won by people from close to admin's guild, maybe it was luck maybe not)

I know you seems honnest but even i begin to wonder when i see some noname rolling and wining those.

So you don't want to fight, you don't want pvp, you don't want transparency BUT you want the loot...

i want to fight, i want to pvp down there i want transparency and i merely care for the loot...

go figure where greed is and we'll talk seriously...
    Last edited by corto.maltese; Jan 14th, 2003 at 14:08:07.

so ok you guys claim Jasonx was greedy. ok.
    but if it wasn't for the jasonx crusade where would your precious gs3 be now? prolly not around and jasonx is greedy because he and his guild fought for a system they believed in?
    its funny how you guys point the finger at others ( clannet )
    you've made many clanners that was with jasonx go omni
    and fought agasint your system and it was why =ODM= was made. all they wanted was to have 1 tara to be dmg teams.
    but you claim they are greedy. they are so greedy that they fought for their beliefs to the bitter end. ( most of them quit playing ao period. ) i don't doubt you feel good they left game just because you like to point fingers and blame just to ease your own sins. its pathetic of you to think you guys are a human beings.
    reasoning with clannet we all tried. and was not accepted
    hey at least we tried. and even when =odm= proposal was not accepted they did not ask omnis to attack any clan base.
    so when clannet did that, it just proves how greedy clannet really is....

- Love Slim

m000

still dmg teams is NOT right!

have you ever considered who get's the loot then?
    well why don't we all make/lvl up our ENF todo best dmg..

DAAAH!!!

Tarasque i tought was a team play, why not use clannet it's the best thing there is.. and if it's about the "Verify" you need.. LOL well how do you really verify that if it's a DMG winning?

and i can only see Nemesis is not agreeing to "clannet" WHY?
    some of them got banned earlier.. WHY?? because they ninja...
    now STFU plz!!

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%

lol...

arma ki ouvre sa bouche alors ke C le genre de type ki refuse de buffer un Engenieur ..lol.....sait vraiment pas koi dire
    C l'hopital qui se fout de la charité la
    †Overclocked Floppy-Disk†

Originally posted by Armaklaesy
    Btw, all the items won since the beginning of clannet are posted in another thread. Let's review shall we?

Armaklaesy: 95 tara raids, rolled GPH 8 times and lost every roll.

Granat: 93 tara raids, won a "robust backpack", 2 x "Adv. Rings", "Adv. cloak" among other items.

Care to tell everyone why a SOLDIER needs 2 adventurer rings and an Adventurer cloak??

If you aren't the biggest HYPOCRIT on God's green earth I don't know who is!!
    First of all, I won Robust before clannet was invented
    second, I roll for those adv items because there was no other adv that wanted them (was for my adv alt, I actually stopped playing the alt and gave it to a friend, ask Rbavatar1)

happy?

And btw, I didnt mean specificaly you, I mean you "other"
    I've seen people win the same stuff several times

Re: Greed?

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
    I believe that if it was just outta greed, why would they ask for T3 to be dmg teams only and not all T?
    why did Nemesis ask for dmg at t3 only then if it was outta greed,
    don't you think if it was greed then Nemesis would just out dmg all T. you ban some Nemesis members for T. How is it possible to ban someone from a playfield when you don't own it. you would rather ban people sure go ahead and what can you do if those same people came and ninja'd your nodrop lewt. "ban them?"
    "they are already banned" funny thing is that noone specificly owns Tara. property of funcom before property of clannet no?
    and to have clannet exploit to open more gs in camelot is already greed. so for those guilds that only play ao for tara go get a clue
    because you are the biggest hypocrits of all, or at least learn what the meaning of greed is before you speak, noone said you couldn't have your own dmg team in there did they? or did nemesis ban you from T3? and its funny you talk about greed when you have ex- omnis like vertego that came clan just to play your fav game tara loot online...
    Totaly agree, nice said

Re: lol...

Originally posted by adonfff
    arma ki ouvre sa bouche alors ke C le genre de type ki refuse de buffer un Engenieur ..lol.....sait vraiment pas koi dire
    C l'hopital qui se fout de la charité la
    That's pretty harsh Adonfff

Re: Clan Greed on Rimor

Originally posted by Armaklaesy

In fact I'm going to take that one step further, because before Omni got T, we had a problem with greedy clanners of our own. That guild of greed was called Quizotic. Knowing what a cancer they were, we fought that guild until they were wiped out!!

You've been smoking crack again havent you?

You fought Quizotic until they were wiped out? How about we were so tired of the subject that we didnt go anymore. How exactly did you wipe us out? Constant complaining? Whining?

You didnt know our internal politics that finally caused most of the members to split and or quit so I wish you would shut up about what you know zero about.

Thanks.

Ex President of Quizotic.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Originally posted by LordCohnKraD
    still dmg teams is NOT right!

have you ever considered who get's the loot then?
    well why don't we all make/lvl up our ENF todo best dmg..

DAAAH!!!

Tarasque i tought was a team play, why not use clannet it's the best thing there is.. and if it's about the "Verify" you need.. LOL well how do you really verify that if it's a DMG winning?

and i can only see Nemesis is not agreeing to "clannet" WHY?
    now STFU plz!!
    ok i see your logic try to argue with profanity..
    FYI =ODM= wanted dmg team before any of those "ninja" situations happened. you don't need verify if dmg teams win why?
    because its dmg team. winner take all. period
    you don't verify if dmg team wins you put up and shut up.
    so don't be coming on here with your 12 year old self trying to argue when YOU have absolutly no clue what you are talking about.

Nemesis not agreeing with clannet why? maybe cause its the other way around.
    clannet not agreeing even from when a few guilds came together and made =ODM= maybe if you have been around back then instead of just popping up now since you just want lewt you'd know about clan tara history. newb
    Last edited by Realness; Jan 14th, 2003 at 15:53:38.

m000

Arma don't be so sure Omni are gonna let you use them to come in and fix your internal problems. You think Omni are gonna let you bribe them to come in and destroy our bases, just for you to turn around and spit back in their face when you think u have beaten us? Doubtfull, they have their own problems, esteem is low, desire to play the game is low, and why is it low? Because people like u and others think u are above and everybody else. D

How dare you people say OT turn clan for greed and tara loot, WTF is wrong with you people? lol, they pay 12.99 a month for a game they want to enjoy, how can they possibly enjoy it? We outnumber them, why would they want to continue to play to do BS missions all the time and never get a chance at the other mobs for good loot? I understand in the matter of Role Play we are suppose to hate Omni and I am fine with that, but some of you take it a bit to far. Nemesis has no problem with Omni coming to tara 3 so our members can PVP and have fun and if Omni win it and get a chance to roll GRATZ to them. I am purely speaking as Samantha here a paying customer, not as Loxxie a clanner.

Now I can just about imagine you have gone thru a case of Prunes and a bottle of exlax Arma over this whole ordeal, because it hasn't gone the way you would like it to have gone. You think you can take credit for the fall of Quiz, well you can't, people just simply got tired of it all, but the numbers were less back then, thats not the case now and it isn't just Nemesis that see's this, you are not just going after Nemesis, you will find more people are starting to stand up for themself and want to enjoy AO and Notum Wars.

LoL Arma....

Arma I really don't see where you get this whole greed idea, I don't. You was still leveling up in the quiz days, you didnt know what the deal was then, and sounds like you still don't know much.
    I don't know how you can speak of greed when you was givin a GPH, on the otherhand I have been going to tara since I was in Quiz, and now all the way through my lvl 180 doc and still have no gph, I've tried to buy them and all. I've gone to tara for a year straight. New rolling systems haven't stopped me, threats and rude remarks the same.
    And now being banned will not stop me,
    how is this greed, hell i call that harddddddddd work son...

get it straight fewl

plus, lol, banning the 2nd biggest most active guild from something clannet cannot try to pretend to own SMART

ok i see your logic try to argue with profanity..
    FYI =ODM= wanted dmg team before any of those "ninja" situations happened. you don't need verify if dmg teams win why?
    because its dmg team. winner take all. period
    you don't verify if dmg team wins you put up and shut up.
    so don't be coming on here with your 12 year old self trying to argue when YOU have absolutly no clue what you are talking about.

Nemesis not agreeing with clannet why? maybe cause its the other way around.
    clannet not agreeing even from when a few guilds came together and made =ODM= maybe if you have been around back then instead of just popping up now since you just want lewt you'd know about clan tara history. newb

LOL

Anything more you like to add?

+ + + many alts

LOL

Anything more you like to add?
    ya ma are gimp.

m000

ya ma are gimp.

ok..

how nice.. for you and prob billy.. even tough MA are uber (IMO)

But thing is: This is not the subject!!

+ + + many alts

Originally posted by Labrutte2
    Zodo i love you !!!!

You are the only one outside nemesis who point his finger on this problem ... Is all rk2 T raiders blind or they trust so much clannet host ???????

Lachaude
    Labrutte (don't love you him he can't)
    In my case its because i trust marlark who made the made the clannet bot but is generally not the host (and greatly appreciate the effort he put into making the bot). Remember the hosts generally are not the people that made the people that made the clannet bot.

I kinda like the helpbot roll idea you have (unfortunately i never really understood that you wanted to do the roll manually, i thought you wanted bot to use helpbot which is what causes problems i've been told).
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

ok..

how nice.. for you and prob billy.. even tough MA are uber (IMO)

But thing is: This is not the subject!!
    sure but it didn't need to be, i added all the stuff about the subject in the post before last and you post like as your 12 year old self again asking me to add something so i did.

did i say ma are gimp? i meant only nano ma are gimp

m000

sure but it didn't need to be, i added all the stuff about the subject in the post before last and you post like as your 12 year old self again asking me to add something so i did.

did i say ma are gimp? i meant only nano ma are gimp
    ok.. stop it plz!..
    who is acting like 12 year old you say?? hehe

+ + + many alts

Anyways IMO it seems like u got offend it by:
    (quote myself)
    "and i can only see Nemesis is not agreeing to "clannet" WHY?
    now STFU plz!!"

tell me are you skulldawg?? LMAO!

+ + + many alts

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast