Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Clan Greed on Rimor

Clan Greed on Rimor

Origionally this was posted in Notum Wars Forum, but since it applies also to Tarasque I'm reposting it here.

Originally posted by Scorse
    This is what I see as to why OMNI are defecting...

It started with Tara Raids. Clan started to win all the Tara Raids, Omni began to band together and mount a force to take Tara. Omni succeeded for a time being to control Tara. (Note: Short time maybe a couple weeks) However some Omni got greedy, did not like the loot system that was in place and decided to mount their own "Damage Team" to out damage the main Omni organizers. (i. e. : Ninja loot).
    Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!! OMG, finnaly someone that knows the history!! And that IMO, was the TSN turning point of everything on Rimor. You guys couldn't share T loot and decided to form damage teams. We kept sharing and won in the end.

It is my humble opinion that all the imbalance going on now, can be traced back to that point in time. The greed and contempt you showed each other, in Omni, back then, is what ruins you today!

In fact I'm going to take that one step further, because before Omni got T, we had a problem with greedy clanners of our own. That guild of greed was called Quizotic. Knowing what a cancer they were, we fought that guild until they were wiped out!!

Then after that, we had the same problem with another greedy SOB called Jasonx. Him and his follwers pulled the same crap at T and we fought them until they eventually went Omni and/or left the game.

And today history seems to be repeating itself with another bunch of greedy ninja loot {Moderator: Easy on the language now, please.} that don't give a rats ass about sharing loot to keep Tara from Omni. And they have made damage teams. And, they are appropriately called: Nemesis.

Sure we could do what Omni did back then, and throw in the towel. But we won't!! We will fight these SOB's the same way we have in the past. They like to hide behind the game's RP and say "We are clan, can't touch us. It's not right." But the simple fact is they are NOT clanners. They are greedy SOBs that don't care about history or what it takes to keep clan united and in control. And if their greed means clan loses Tara to omni, they dont care!! As they even said in a meeting.

We never gave up fighting the cancers in our own faction before and we won't give up fighting these cancers now!! That is the difference between Clan and Omni. And that is why we Clanners are winning the Notum War!!
    Last edited by Cz; Jan 14th, 2003 at 13:36:40.
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

100% Agree with Arma. Omni lost Tara due to internal loot issues. And, most likely, has lead to the imbalance situation on Rimor.

Those who wanted Tara loot...had to go Clan...because Omni could never agree on a way to share loot fairly.

If Omni were to regain a portion of Tara...I'm sure we might be able to intice some ppl over. However, who would come? The ones only in it for the loot...or the ones who do it for the fun and comraderie? Which ones do Omni want?

Re: Clan Greed on Rimor

Originally posted by Armaklaesy
    Origionally this was posted in Notum Wars Forum, but since it applies also to Tarasque I'm reposting it here.

In fact I'm going to take that one step further, because before Omni got T, we had a problem with greedy clanners of our own. That guild of greed was called Quizotic. Knowing what a cancer they were, we fought that guild until they were wiped out!!

Rumors and heresay
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

What would be handy is if Funcom put tarasque back onto a shorter spawn. Might solve alot of problems, if need be make it so the nicer items have slightly less chance of dropping (To make up for the higher frequency of spawns). This might well bring omni back to tara aswell, clanners ain't crazy enough to stay there all the time are they? Maybe it will bring back the fun to Tara, putting the pvp back in. Anyway would be good to see omni back at tara, maybe i'd start actually going back to Camelot too.

Bump for this. T3 will soon become omni's tara methinks.

Oh, and good luck defending your bases without any support Nemesis. You'll need it.

I'm all for giving Omni T3. I'm also all for utterly destroying Nemesis. Hell, for that matter, I'm for lettin omni come to any tara raid and wipe out any nemesis members there. Then we can battle them to see who gets T1 and 2. That would be too cool.

-Vertego

héhéhé

Ok really nice side of view....

Now here is another one :

For month i gone to T, rolling some stuff and sometimes win.

Clannet is a really good thing for the middle lvl to get some T stuff.
    But i saw a strange thing, most of the host or friend's host win the best loot like gph, robust, chest .... MAY BE they are lucky, may be someone use clannet to cheat in the roll cause we CAN'T verify the roll

Few days ago i asked if we can roll with helpbot cause we can verify and helpbot have no friends, and they reply no it is not so simple.....................

So i join Nemesis...

For month there was only a few nemesis in T raid, they are all bored to gain only crap or nothing.
    For month you see always the same like Armaklaesy and some other. These one have all T stuff they want but they continue to go there, even they roll for each other ... 1 roll and give the loot to another one who rolled and loose.
    They didn't wanted to make prof only roll so everyone who have not the good prof roll even if they can't use the loot....

And now they want to make the lvl limit from 140 to 150 so there will be less people and they will have more chance to gain more loot ....

So i ask this Armaklaesy WHO are the greedy one ?

Thatone try to open your eyes there is not only OC Pax or your org in rk2 and we already have many friends

To all the fellow omni i want to say this : Come to camelot, T3 is fun with the damage team (really funny to see everyone rushing and attack when in T1 and T2 most of them hit Q and goes afk)
    But T3 will be more fun with you

Labrutte
    Lachaude
    Proud Member of Nemesis

and many more

Lol Labrutte, your 'other friends' didn't help too much when omni nearly cleaned out your base a little while ago, and that was WITH some of the ppl from our guilds helping you.

As for rolling in helpbot, are you going to be the one to assign 400 numbers to ppl and then roll? Before a nodrop fades away? We've tried that before and it is a HUGE pain in the butt. Ask anyone who has done it that way, it's ulcer-inducing and the nodrops usually get picked up by someone just because we're afraid they'll rot.

As for friends of the admins winning stuff, that's pure perception. You're seeing what you want to see because you weren't winning. I've watched admins win and I've watched ppl at the 3rd tara win. Of course it isn't perfectly fair but it's the closest thing we've got. At the recent meeting, we asked for new admins, including some Nemesis admins, which I assume would have eased your mind about that.

Now comes the fun part, your idea of greed. I don't see how Arma or anyone else taking the time to come to tara so that they can help someone else get an item is greedy. Seems to me like that person is sacrificing their time to help someone else. The idea of Nemesis calling others greedy is laughable. You are the ones who called a vote for dmg teams, lost the vote, and STILL decided to bring dmg teams anyway. That is pure greed.

The lvl 150 rule is to reduce the number of ppl at the raids. Currently more ppl show up than can even fit into the dungeon. This is a possible solution to that problem, and hasn't even been implemented yet.

Please try to actually understand a situation before you sound off on it.

Re: héhéhé

Originally posted by Labrutte2

To all the fellow omni i want to say this : Come to camelot, T3 is fun with the damage team (really funny to see everyone rushing and attack when in T1 and T2 most of them hit Q and goes afk)
    But T3 will be more fun with you
    ROFL, careful what you wish for. It just may come true.
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

Plz plz read my lips before posting ......

You can set up the roll with clannet then pick up the total number and write on your keyboard "/tell helpbot roll XXX" where XXX is the number from clannet.
    Is it so hard to do ???

You spoke of these nice admin who spend their time everydays for the good of the others I have rarely see something so funny, that's why they all have the best stuff we can have in T (ok some of them are in T raid for 6month and more).

Dodgeman wanted at the meeting to make all admin no roll, so the admin may be the nice peeps only here to help like you say

Another thing Nemesis just OD in T3, we are not so greedy we let T1 and T2 to others people. In the vote for damage team there was 2/3 no and 1/3 yes, so we take one T.

Forgot one thing

You say putting lvl min from 140 to 150 is to avoid avercrowding in T ?
    Did you made the same raid as me these last weeks ???
    It is quite rare that some people are in the wrong dongeon cause of too much people in the good one.
    And there is so many people afk in box room or in T room, i don't see what is the problem with 5-6 peeps who can't get in but wanted too.

Labrutte
    Lachaude

bump for arma!

Pitty to see how Nemesis play the game..

Why don't you all go OMNI and try to steal it?
    Possible because then you don't have a chance get the loot at all.. u folkz are GREEEEDY suckers!

(/me whises this was NOT true, about nemesis makin DMG teams)

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%

I was banned from Clannet because my guild did dmg-team.. What choice do I have now to get T-loot? Yes by dmg teams.

I wont leave my guild because of a mob...

And you Arma are threatening to destroy us because we kill a mob?

And Arma, who is the greedy ones? We just want everyone to get their piece of loot, not like you that wins the same things over and over again and then go and sell it on the forums. How is that not greedy?

Btw, you will never make me stop playing this game, so there is no need to try to.

You lying SOB, I never won any T item more than once. Every item I got from dragon, I got before clannet with the exception of GPH. And yes, a clannet admin won it and gave to me. Big friking deal. I had 90+ raids under my belt and stopped going after it was given to me. Except on the few occasions it looked like Omni might take T, in which case I went to PvP for the benefit of all clanners.

I never sold [Unique] loot in the forums or anywhere else!! And I will personally screw you over next chance I get for acusing me of that.

See you in game, you goof.
    Last edited by Armaklaesy; Jan 14th, 2003 at 09:58:15.

Btw, all the items won since the beginning of clannet are posted in another thread. Let's review shall we?

Armaklaesy: 95 tara raids, rolled GPH 8 times and lost every roll.

Granat: 93 tara raids, won a "robust backpack", 2 x "Adv. Rings", "Adv. cloak" among other items.

Care to tell everyone why a SOLDIER needs 2 adventurer rings and an Adventurer cloak??

If you aren't the biggest HYPOCRIT on God's green earth I don't know who is!!
    Last edited by Armaklaesy; Jan 14th, 2003 at 10:00:10.

And the Omni laughing on us....
    100% Pure Gimp™!!!
    Eunike, a level 206 Trader,
    Machiaveli - a level 215 Bureaucrat(Teh Fun!!!)

Member of the Alpha Omega
    -- Currle:..all there well be too do is sit in the sun and Drink way too much Beer.

[B]

And today history seems to be repeating itself with another bunch of greedy ninja loot whores that don't give a rats ass about sharing loot to keep Tara from Omni. And they have made damage teams. And, they are appropriately called: Nemesis.
    /B]
    hehe quiz didn't die because of tara it died because of a person who i shall not name who is a absolute ***** beware

and really i don't think quiz really did die. It just got renamed under new ownership. What name you ask?? Nemesis. I don't see how you couldn't see something like that coming same people who voted to hog loot in quiz are in that org.

Ok, why can't we use helpbot to roll a stupid number?
    We can use clannet to do everything that is does now.
    Assign numbers and keep track of them.
    I think everyone should have a right to verify the roll.

And please don't tell me again it can't be done, or it won't work.
    I have tried talking to few admins of clannet, all of them are agaist it and defensive. Are thay afraid thay might lose something?

So again clannet gives everyone a number like it does now, but use helpbot so I and everyone else can verify the roll!!!!!!

Zodo i love you !!!!

You are the only one outside nemesis who point his finger on this problem ... Is all rk2 T raiders blind or they trust so much clannet host ???????

Lachaude
    Labrutte (don't love you him he can't)

We never gave up fighting the cancers in our own faction before and we won't give up fighting these cancers now!!
    WTF u smoking?

crack kills...
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast