Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Clan Greed on Rimor

Also, thanks for attacking the one thing fallible in my arguments, my source. If you can find anything else wrong with my statements or my arguments, please let me know.

Originally posted by labrutte
    Lord i thought loxx reply was clear for everyone but i forgot the dumbass
    so started name calling as well now?..

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%

I dont' expect you to believe me, I was simply commenting how to date I had enjoyed reading your posts.

And sad to inform you, your guildmates lied to you.

Originally posted by Thatone

I trust my own guildmates over you two any day.

Even if your own guildmate you trust is a liar ?? (cause if he was him who tell you that we OD 5 tara in a day he was lying)

Did you inform anyone of this decision or simply decide to take it?

LOL
    WHO are you that we have to inform you of what we want to do ?

Ok thatone i will make some mission in bs, can I ?
    Then i will surely make a little shopping, can I ?
    Tonight i will surely go to T3 to heal my friends in the damage team, it's ok for you ?

Tell me all if i must inform someone else of what i do during the time i play
    (Damn i will never lvl if i had to tell my ao life on forum)

LordCohnKraD -- Can somebody please tell me who he is? His comments on this topic make no sense what-so-ever.

Thatone - our intentions are to only do T3 as Damage teams, but I will tell you now, openly if people start popping dungeons out of order or purposely we will do one tara a day, and we won't call it any dungeon, play fair and we will do the same.

Loxxie im trying to defend what i think is the right thing.. do you have problems with me??

+ + + many alts

I was simply stating that your guild had, until now, said that you would only take tara3. This was the basis for a lot of people's arguments that you were not greedy. However, you have changed that, and it impacts that line of argument. I was simply pointing that out. This inconsistency only works against you.

Also, I have just conferred with my source and he continues to claim that Nemesis teams were present in 3 of the 5 dungeons. He also claims that this was a screwup on your part, which he himself just found out. So I owe you an apology, at least in part.

I would offer this though: are you entirely certain that everyone in your guild did not go to the other taras? If you left after you lost, as you claim that you did, then you have just as little first-hand knowledge of the events as I do. From what I heard, some nemesis were angry that they lost and therefor decided to try again. This is what I am basing my greed argument on. So either you were there and I'm right, or you weren't there and cannot claim to know for certain that none of Nemesis was. Which is it?

edit: I should also mention that I appreciate your discussing this logically Loxxie. I intend to, from now on, simply ignore Labrutte, because he is bringing nothing to this discussion.
    Last edited by Anonymous; Jan 16th, 2003 at 16:50:29.

Naww I dont' even know you, I have problems with your moronic comments, somebody says one thing and you turn around and either ask it again or completely misinterpret what was said.

I had a meeting with Qwerty and Board members last night, this issues was addressed, because I wanted to be completely clear on what happened.

We are all in agreement T3 only, If Nemesis was at 3 taras after reset or a tara other then T3 or T2 at that one incident yesterday I want names, I want more then 1 person to inform me of names of my guild that formed a Damage team after losing T2 yesterday.

Because I trust my guild as you trust yours and I have been told that we only went to T2 with a dmg team and that was all.
    Last edited by Loxxie; Jan 16th, 2003 at 17:01:59.

ok I was there for t2 my guild team barely made it in time as 2nd T spawned we did have a few guild members at camelot after server restart because this is how we knew clannet popped open gs3 first right after server started, but to my knowledge none of us tried to make a dmg team before that tara.
    and made a team for the next, after gs2 tara died we left.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Thatone
    [B]I was simply stating that your guild had, until now, said that you would only take tara3. This was the basis for a lot of people's arguments that you were not greedy. However, you have changed that, and it impacts that line of argument. I was simply pointing that out. This inconsistency only works against you.

Where do you find so stupid argument ???

So we said "we will only try to OD in gs3" cause for us gs3 will be the third T each time

But now imagine i'm a member of clannet (one of those who everyone listen) i'm really intelligent and i have a wonderful plan : Let's begin each time with gs3 so nemesis who think that gs3 will be the third will not have time to gather his team and we will always have the 3T

Now i'm a poor dumb nemesis and each time i come with my teammates, buffing for 2T then rushing inside at the last.
    And i see that we are in gs1 (or gs2) !!!!!!! DAMN you got us !!!

But like said loxxie we are not really dumb so as long as gs3 will be the third T we will od in gs3, if it is another gs we will od too

Well it seems that unless we get detailed accounts from a lot of different people who were present, this issue isn't really going to get resolved. And so unless we have anything else to dispute in this area, I'd say the matter is pretty much closed. I will get names for you if I can.

cohnrad or whatever you want to be called.

you claim to be fighting something out of your own cause,
    because, the thing you are defeding clannet.
    clannet already agreed in discussions before, that 1 tara gs was to be dmg teams.
    if you would actually read someone like Thelcia's post
    you would simply go visit your clannet site and know what has actually happened.

m000

Originally posted by Thatone
    Well it seems that unless we get detailed accounts from a lot of different people who were present, this issue isn't really going to get resolved. And so unless we have anything else to dispute in this area, I'd say the matter is pretty much closed. I will get names for you if I can.
    well if you want to get detailed accounts like you said how about some real proof instead of, oh I heard from this person or that person.
    you are arguing about something you were not event present for,
    so to say your proof is from your guildie and you trust him or what not.
    why not try asking more than one person who was at all the taras?
    assuming something without proper knowledge of the facts of what did happen is an invalid argument.

m000

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
    cohnrad or whatever you want to be called.

you claim to be fighting something out of your own cause,
    because, the thing you are defeding clannet.
    clannet already agreed in discussions before, that 1 tara gs was to be dmg teams.
    if you would actually read someone like Thelcia's post
    you would simply go visit your clannet site and know what has actually happened.
    ok billy wannabe!!

im glad u have a chance as well to get a piece of T.. lol

+ + + many alts

unless your psychic

m000

Originally posted by LordCohnKraD

ok billy wannabe!!

im glad u have a chance as well to get a piece of T.. lol
    Me Too because my guildies need it more than I do.
    lol @ you.

m000

Well here's the thing: The person I got my information from is someone that I trust implicitly. Moreover, it seems that neither Loxxie, Labrutte or yourself can claim that they were at all 5 taras. If you were then my argument for dmg teams being there could be said to be valid, even if it only appeared to be a dmg team (though I would question why you were in the T room if not to do dmg). So noone arguing this point has first-hand knowledge of the events. This is why we are at a deadlock.

As for asking more than one person, I intend to, but I've been spending all my time arguing since I got up. On that note, time for breakfast.

There is one point though that I'd like cleared up if you could, and please don't take this as an attack in any way, but I've never really been clear on the motivation behind the dmg teams. I've heard unhappiness with clannet, the 'you don't own it' argument, etc etc. The reason for asking was that I was hoping to start a discussion thread about what it would take to end this whole dmg team thing (a sort of 'here are our demands' and clannet responds kind of thing, hammering it out here rather than at flame-war meetings).

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D

Me Too because my guildies need it more than I do.
    lol @ you.
    ok...

+ + + many alts

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast