Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Clan Greed on Rimor

Exclamation

Well i have read all the post, and i agree with some and with others no, i remember the 1st meeting, pfff it was the worse meeting i saw, the 2nd, i think, all in meeting agree with one idea, if we open the gs3, that gs3 will do team damages!, 2 weeks later, omnis came to camelot, and lot of clanners, and wtf??? gs3 open, w00t! other gs open, lets do team damages in that gs, and clannet in the others 2......but.....after kick omnis of tara, we did clannet in gs3 too and next day and the other, and etc, some OMD went to omni, maybe coz they were mad, dunno, or coz they tried make gs3 team damages and no1 listen the them.....that was vote in the olds meetings and clannet didnt respect it, and im one of the persons who didnt respect it.....i dont agree with team damages, but i dont think is a bad idea neither...
    And also i remember when we had only 1 gs, all were very happy, months after we open gs2...better, clanners/omnis can have more items from tara, and with 2 gs's we were happy too, now we have 3, dunno if 3 is better than 2 i think that mean more problems, but we cant stop nemesis, or people who want do team damages, and we still have 2 gs with clannet...
    Maybe some dont like what i will say, but yesterday when nemesis didnt come to tara, i missed them, i did 4 taras (3xgs3 and 1xgs2) and i got fun with team damages, the nervous, the idea in the mind of ''we will lose?'' ''we will win?''
    Admit when we have a chars lv 200, and others lv 180+, like i have...game start to be very very bored, and im not in mood to do missions, or others things, and also admit, made team damages gs3 i got fun at least 1 hour
    I know make gs3 only team damages..it will go to favor for big lvs, but the big lvs are more boreds than one person only with 1 char and still in lv 150-, that no mean we deserve more then low leves, but they can join in chats with us, or they can make they team damages.......old roll, no points
    Is not bad the idea do gs1 and gs2 clannet for all, and gs3 team damages....Maybe im wrong, but i think lot of big lvs like to do team damages and have the feeling to win or lose
    But if we do team damages, lets no fight, we do it in the way that no1 gets mad or fight....we can go inside gs3, go down and when all the teams are ready, we start, we dont need to run to see who starts 1st, coz we need to think always we have some person open the gs, and maybe he/she need to be in team damage....
    No clannet for gs3, only for gs1 and gs2............we still have 2!!!!!!!! enjoy what we have, and stop to fight plz

We can do this for some weeks, and in 2 or 3 weeks we have again one meeting and we talk again about it, if we still have problems we can talk and find others ways to do tara......

I one person who will miss clannet in tara, coz is more easy to make chat and roll, and do team damages is more work for all, but we can try at least some weeks and see how it goes

I agree, doing dmg teams at T3 is more fun, but if were going to do that, confine it to T3. Loxxie, Qwerty, if you want to propose something to get your guild back into clannet for T1 and T2, go for it on this forum and will keep talking about it. But if T3 is gonna remain dmg teams, keep it in GS3.
    I'd be happy to talk about getting some nemesis members back into Tara. I'm friends with a few of them, but its up to u how you want to treat your guild.

i agree Jdude
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

J, I already explained that doing t2 today was because somebody popped T3 first and we took it as an underhanded ploy, otherwise nobody would have went to T2 as dmg.

And when you say how we "treat our guild". Nemesis members are not told what to do, nobody ever told them they could not join clannet for T1 T2, I for a fact don't tell my members what they can or can not do. Personally I dont' like clannet, I don't go to enough tara's to get anypoints so me being forever banned dosn't bother me. Clannet banned Nemesis members for doing dmg teams, I am not going to beg for them to be allowed to do Tara, i shouldn't have to, they shouldn't have to, they should have never been banned to begin with.

Those of us that wish to do dmg in t3 can and those that don't want to can join clannet. Seems that decision is up to Clannet, not Nemesis.

Oooh! Random idea hehe

Clannet -- 140-180
    Damage teams -- any level u think will help

Originally posted by Loxxie
    J
    I for a fact don't tell my members what they can or can not do.
    Your members? You the leader of Nemesis now? *chuckles*
    Guess that does explain why Qwert doesn't post here heh...
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Quick! Someone set us up the popcorn!

*grabs a handfull from Aqua*
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Hey don't start involving me into this **** Thel, I support the point system myself, and even though I know with enough time to get people 90% of the time I could make a team to take loot, shame that people give up so easily just because 1 guild decides to go against clannet.

p.s. got no problem with what nemesis doing, just funny see how people like Loxxie/Skull flamed me when I do it, then do it themselves.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Originally posted by kokk

Your members? You the leader of Nemesis now? *chuckles*
    Guess that does explain why Qwert doesn't post here heh...
    Hehe

/me wants some popcorn too...

The tragic comedy a bit long...
    100% Pure Gimp™!!!
    Eunike, a level 206 Trader,
    Machiaveli - a level 215 Bureaucrat(Teh Fun!!!)

Member of the Alpha Omega
    -- Currle:..all there well be too do is sit in the sun and Drink way too much Beer.

We do alot of mobs Gholden, and we very seldom whine.

I think 4 or 5 Enforcers with EQB, and many other members with some pretty nice items from rare mobs shows that.
    '

You make it sound like your guild alone takes down DS. I remember at least 3 guilds present to help Ionic13 get his Mesh. Please try to give credit where it is due.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

it seems to me that the people who want damage teams, are, for the most part, the people who're confident that they can form teams who'll win loot most of the time.

I wonder how many people in nemesis would want damage teams if a team from say... Arcane Circle went to tara and claimed loot at every single damage team tara.

*shrug*

edit: misspelled nemesis
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Hehe Sbje, you are just part of the history

I am not saying that you currently are involved in anything, just like I am not saying that I am currently doing damage teams. You and I both have our own feelings on what is going on and I know that I have not agreed with everything that Nemesis has done, there is no reason why you should either

However, we all made our statements about this and for history's sake, they should be included. All of this does not need to be the daja vu that it seems to be.

J, I already explained that doing t2 today was because somebody popped T3 first and we took it as an underhanded ploy, otherwise nobody would have went to T2 as dmg.
    Ok correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we open T3 because some nemesis members were afk or holding t3 open so we couldn't get into T1?
    Again if I'm wrong plz correct me

Not that I know of Jdude, I was told a Pax was first to log into GS3 but again this is all heresay from he said she said, I wasn't there so I dont' know

Elbo, I don't see anywhere in my post that I claimed Nemesis can do any mob alone, stop trying to pick apart my statements to reflect and insinuate things I dont' say.

Can I get few things straight here plz.

GS3 is now open for damage teams.

GS1 and GS2 are for clannet.

So lets say that few guilds participate in clannet for first two dungeons and then form their own damage team for GS3. Will they get flamed as well? And will you ban whole guild from clannet afterwards?

North,

I'm not really sure, but I don't think it really matters at this point because Marlark is shutting clannet down. Soooooo . . . . is it all damage teams all the time?
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910