Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Clan Greed on Rimor

Re: Re: Greed?

Originally posted by Vertego

Lol, that's almost funny. You want to claim I'm greedy? Lemme guess, you're another one of those morons that think people go clan only for the tara loot? Hehe, if it wasn't for stupidity this game would get boring. Thanks for givin me a laugh Pimp.
    Nope but you're the hypocrit that claims other omnis went clan for loot. yeah and I thank you for the laugh too because you're the class clown.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
    The thing is even from the =ODM= days clannet did not accept our proposal.
    you know that if we had a vote then that we would of won that vote, simply due to numbers of supporting people.
    I remember we never even had a vote.
    so you only let people vote when its in clannet's favor?
    I'm not the leader of Nemesis but I damn sure support the guild
    and their decisions if that leads me to be hated, oh well I simply don't give a flying ****.
    because we'll never be like clannet
    we'll never ask omni to try to solve our problems.
    we got our own two and we'll glady take our stand.
    and about being hated,
    we don't hate on you, till you gave us the reason.
    we're just returning your favor.

- Slim
    For ODM? we did have a vote, we voted yes, it failed, jasonx went omni and it went very wrong.

maybe not as much =ODM= was there due to a bad time for vote?
    I surely wasn't informed of no vote.
    but I'll just take that as I wasn't on at that time to be informed of the vote.
    Last edited by Realness; Jan 16th, 2003 at 08:30:55.

m000

It was not so much of a vote as an agreement of sorts. There was a lot of bargaining that went on, although the majority of the meeting was flaming and people making personal attacks. There is a log of this meeting on www.aoguildleaders.org in the clannet forum if anyone is so interested.

T3 was decided on as a damage team dungeon.

During the 1st opening of T3, there was lots of namecalling and a general revolt from those in Clannet against doing T3 as damage teams, although it had already been decided. Jasonx was not present for this. All of the people in the ODM alliance at that time were called out of Tara, hence giving the 1st T3 to Clannet. There were a couple that reamined, but only PvPed and did not roll for any items or participate in Clannet.

There was some dissention within ODM that since we were not allowed T3, we should retaliate by taking T1 or T2. Jasonx, acting on this, took the loot on one of those dungeons and put in on the floor to rot.

After that, there was much dissagreement amongst the members of ODM about that action. Jasonx, feeling that he really wasn't able to retaliate very well as clan, went omni and proceeded to harass clan at Tara.

During all of this, there were 1 or 2 sucessful T3 damage team raids. The one that I was on was a lot of fun, although we actually lost However, after the Dragons went omni, the alliance as a whole fell apart and we had all been through too much stress to really want to deal with Tara.

So, T3 fell back into Clannet hands. I still don't understand why T3 somehow changed back to being only Clannet, since there was never a decision to actually do that -- it was only becuase there was no one that opposed them during all of this time.

If anyone wants to sift through the posts on the Clannet forum, you will get a taste of what it looks like when people try to deal openly with well thought out criticisms to try to change the Clannet system. Nemesis was part of that alliance and went through all of that before. They knew it didn't work, why should they have tried it again?

I have to wonder why I even make these posts tho -- every single one I have made gets lost in the flames and no one even bothers to address a damn thing. I thought that among all of the bitterness, you people would at least have some sort of brain that was capable of dealing with an argument. But no, it seems not.

Thank you for posting Thelcia.
    It made some things more clear for me, Thank you for actually taking time to post these long post of yours.
    Surely I don't think they just fade away without being read.

m000

Thelcia was the only one to ever make sense about this entire mess from the beginning, I have listened to her ideas, been to countless meetings in the past with clannet and other guild leaders and heard her give wonderful ideas, ideas that didn't include violence or seperation of clan, but she is exactly right, they were ignored or pushed under the table.

Things will not change, so Nemesis decided as a guild that they were gonna treat the situation the only way we felt we had a choice.

You can compare Nemesis to Quizotic all you wish, I am not ashamed one bit, Quiz has always been a guild I respected since I started playing this game a year ago, so I am more then proud that you compare us to them.

I have said it multiple times already, Nemesis will NOT stop going to T3, so I really see no point in continuing this flame war on the boards. You have expected the majority of us to accept this system for months now, now accept our system and maybe try to understand like some of you why we chose to play this way.

In regards to clanners waring with other clanners, I don't see this happening. I see isolated incidents where certain people feel the need to test us, be it verbally or with small attacks in the arena, well test if you must, we will defend ourself without hesitation and we will back our members and our friends.

Labrutte: Btw stop calling us Greedy plz, yesterday we loose T, today we loose T2 and we didn't try to OD in the next T to get a loot at all cost.

----end paste

Loxxie:I have said it multiple times already, Nemesis will NOT stop going to T3, so I really see no point in continuing this flame war on the boards.

---end paste

Tell me...why is nemesis doing damage teams at T2?

Loxxie? Something misunderstood in the guildyou in on which Tara to try to go damage? Is this a common misunderstanding in the guild your in?

Also your words about the majority etc and now we'll do it your way....WTF? Did I miss something? YOU LOST THE VOTE. Your idea was in the minority and after that it was annouced you were doing your own thing on T3.

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS TAKE FANATICS TO SCREW UP A SYSTEM THAT IS FAIR TO ALL? YOU SHOW UP. YOU GET A POINT! YOU SAVE IT OR USE IT. YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE! End of subject on how equitable the clannet system is.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

^^

We show up we do Dmg we get loot or we don't we leave...End of subject on how equitable the Nemesis system is.

hehe to be honest I am to tired to keep repeating myself on this topic scroll back 50 posts or whatever and you will probably find your answer, as to the loot you keep asking about we are not giving it back, I told you that I was going to return it the next day but then low and behold I lost alllllot of towers.

Anything else I can answer for you Elbo or do you have everything you need to know now?

Originally posted by Loxxie
    Thelcia was the only one to ever make sense about this entire mess from the beginning, I have listened to her ideas, been to countless meetings in the past with clannet and other guild leaders and heard her give wonderful ideas, ideas that didn't include violence or seperation of clan, but she is exactly right, they were ignored or pushed under the table.

Things will not change, so Nemesis decided as a guild that they were gonna treat the situation the only way we felt we had a choice.

You can compare Nemesis to Quizotic all you wish, I am not ashamed one bit, Quiz has always been a guild I respected since I started playing this game a year ago, so I am more then proud that you compare us to them.

I have said it multiple times already, Nemesis will NOT stop going to T3, so I really see no point in continuing this flame war on the boards. You have expected the majority of us to accept this system for months now, now accept our system and maybe try to understand like some of you why we chose to play this way.

In regards to clanners waring with other clanners, I don't see this happening. I see isolated incidents where certain people feel the need to test us, be it verbally or with small attacks in the arena, well test if you must, we will defend ourself without hesitation and we will back our members and our friends.

So what you mean is Nem is gonna compete with rest of clanners in DMG team? even tough you may loose every time.. and you will all run away from the loot.. (if ya loose)??
    and with saying this your guild will only try to take T3? did i get it right?

And why can't you all just do as the rest of us.. use clannet.. fair and easy!

CohnKraD 212 MA Nano <First Nanomage GURU>
    CohnCrat 220 Crat Solitus
    Cohn007 216 Agent Solitus
    Goodone 211 Engineer Solitus
    MRCohn 214 Agent ATROX - Mongo rage *nerf*
    + + + many alts
    Killer 93% Achiever 66% Socializer 20% Explorer 20%

Originally posted by LordCohnKraD

So what you mean is Nem is gonna compete with rest of clanners in DMG team? even tough you may loose every time.. and you will all run away from the loot.. (if ya loose)??
    and with saying this your guild will only try to take T3? did i get it right?

And why can't you all just do as the rest of us.. use clannet.. fair and easy!
    If u call Rest of Clanners "Clannet" well u wrong,u think all the Clanners agree on your Rules,please stop the Totalitarism.

And what is fair???
    1 guy rolling with 70++pts when another just leave Camelot cause pissed he can t get more then 4 or 5pts because of RL.

So u pay the same Fee but are considered as a noob cause u can t spend same time online then some peeps,so you point at them and say no you can t have same chance then us for loot.U just mad and should try get out of your Pc to see that there is a real world around you,you not living on AO world,wake up!!
    "L'enfer c'est les Autres" Jean Paul Sartre

Dodgeman Zebraman
    Aphrodita
    Dodgeman Bio
    My famous armor set

Ok I can't hold it back any longer.

I wasn't there personally, but I've been told by people who were that during the server reset the other day there were basically 5 taras killed in a short period of time, 2 before the reset and 3 after. Clannet won all 5. but here's the thing:

Nemesis had dmg teams and competed for loot at 3 of them.

From what I've been told they were upset that they lost and so decided to go for more loot. Frankly this puts to rest any arguments about Nemesis being greedy, and it invalidates any comments about only going to t3 with dmg teams.

Now I understand that this was probably just a few rogue members and that this was not something that the whole guild supports. I also understand that Qwerty was very unhappy about this. But really this pretty much invalidates all of nemesis' arguments.

Originally posted by Dodgeman

If u call Rest of Clanners "Clannet" well u wrong,u think all the Clanners agree on your Rules,please stop the Totalitarism.

And what is fair???
    1 guy rolling with 70++pts when another just leave Camelot cause pissed he can t get more then 4 or 5pts because of RL.

So u pay the same Fee but are considered as a noob cause u can t spend same time online then some peeps,so you point at them and say no you can t have same chance then us for loot.U just mad and should try get out of your Pc to see that there is a real world around you,you not living on AO world,wake up!!

you don't know what you are talkin about.. you probably even have more points than me..

+ + + many alts

Ok wait just a minute Thatone, you were totally misinformed.

When the server restart both a Pax and Nem member were logged in T3, when my guild mate logged on he said a pax guy was already logged on, now it could have just been an accident who knows but T3 was popped before T1 and T2, so Nem went to T2 instead, and ONLY T2 they lost loot and left, they never went to another Tara.

Please get your facts straight before you accuse.

And don't speak for Qwerty, Qwerty backs his guild 110% he was told was happened, and we also agreed as a guild to do only T3.

If Clannet starts to pop dungeons out of order then we will do ONE tara a day, we won't address it as T1 T2 or T3.

I don't think this was done on purpose I think the dungeon just got popped on accident so we just decided to do T2.
    Last edited by Loxxie; Jan 16th, 2003 at 16:13:07.

Dodge, the reason that we roll it as a lottery and don't automatically give the loot to the person with the highest number of points is so that ppl do actually have a fair shot. I've seen ppl with 3 points win a dragon chest before, over my 50 or so. It happens.

But let's face it, the person who goes to 50 raids deserves that loot more. They've been there helping to kill it more, and should omni have shown up they would have been there to help where the other player would not have. If you can explain to me why someone who comes to the dragon 5 times deserves some loot, I'd love to hear it.

As Sbje pointed out at the meeting, these games will ALWAYS favour those who spend more time online. It's the way they are designed. Just like in anything, you get rewarded for putting in the time and effort. The idea of expecting to show up to tara 5 or 6 times and win something (at least something that you actually want) is ridiculous.

edit: By the way Dodge, I should mention that in the post-clannet days, I saw you win about 6 things to my 2. You went more often, so I expect you to win more often. Are you saying that it was wrong for you to win so often, and that I should have gotten just as much loot?
    Last edited by Anonymous; Jan 16th, 2003 at 16:14:08.

Well I'm sorry, I am getting my information from a member of the clannet dmg teams who told me that nemesis had dmg teams there and they were not in clannet. I assume that they were not there to observe since they were attacking.

Elbo we tryied to OD in T2 cause clannet people begun camelot with gs3 (may be a good idea btw "they said they will od T3 so let's go T3 first and quickly so they won't get it")

Thatone you said : "I wasn't there personally, but I've been told by people who were "
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL
    Everyone heard this sentence everyday and since the beginning of the world, I wasn't there but i know the story from a friend who know it from a friend who know it from his sister who know a girl who was there .....

I WAS at the 3 T after the reset and we tried to OD only in T2 the second gs opened (first was gs3 then gs2 where we tried to od and loose then it was gs1).
    So plz thatone get a brain or wait some years to be a man and ask ninfa she was there and i'm sure you will trust her more than me......

Then when she will tell you that you are wrong i want to see you coming here to make excuses to our org

Originally posted by Loxxie
    Ok wait just a minute Thatone, you were totally misinformed.

When the server restart both a Pax and Nem member were logged in T3, when my guild mate logged on he said a pax guy was already logged on, now it could have just been an accident who knows but T3 was popped before T1 and T2, so Nem went to T2 instead, and ONLY T2 they lost loot and left, they never went to another Tara.

Please get your facts straight before you accuse.

And don't speak for Qwerty, Qwerty backs his guild 110% he was told was happened, and we also agreed as a guild to do only T3.

If Clannet starts to pop dungeons out of order then we will do ONE tara a day, we won't address it as T1 T2 or T3.

I don't think this was done on purpose I think the dungeon just got popped on accident so we just decided to do T2.
    so ur guild or just you decide the rules??

blah blah we will do ONE... we decide to do T2... stop it plzzzz! hehe

+ + + many alts

*gasp* and a member of the Clannet Damage team said it so it MUST be true.

Your posts up to date have always been good in my opinion, not really critical of others or what not, I would have expected you to get more proof before you make such bold statements as...That proves Nemesis greed.

Lord i thought loxx reply was clear for everyone but i forgot the dumbass

Gasp, and a member of Nemesis said they didn't try for more than one tara, so it must be true.

Give me a break. I trust my own guildmates over you two any day.

By the way, when did it become 'we will take one tara' instead of 't3 will be for dmg teams?' Did you inform anyone of this decision or simply decide to take it?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast