Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attacking Neutrals = (Please Read)

Exclamation Attacking Neutrals = (Please Read)

Im Clan and i heared from neutral Freinds that Militant Guild raided Neutral Towers and im Sure so does Omni... What Omni does i really dont care but for Clanners i am ashamed being one knowing that my brothers and sisters the whole side im fightig with is slaughtering neutrals... I say leave em and if u Clan go Fight Omni and if youre Omni go and fight Clan...

Always keep the honor... Killing Neutrals is retarded and i hate it, so for all who attack neutrals i can give u this:

{Moderator: Please keep that kind of creativity off the bulletin board.}

I thinked about creating a Clan guild supporting Neutrals in theyre cause... maybe this will help!! Thanx for youre Support...

Sin
    Last edited by Cz; Jan 14th, 2003 at 10:27:06.
    ´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨).
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ OMNI / KAZE
    .·(¸.·´´ ¸.·*`·-»

Thumbs up

Agreed. It doesn't make sense for Clan to kill Neutral without a good reason. Same thing with Omni killing Clan actually. They are not in direct opposition to either side.
    -= Level 5 Opifex Martial Artist (Rimor) =-
    Loyal supporter of Omni-Tek's rightful claim of Rubi-Ka.

Creative, but not at all appropriate for official forums.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

What are you talking about, Neutrals are not with Clanners. They have land and we're suppose to take it from them if we need it just like Omnis, unless theres some kind of arrangement. A Neutral is suppose to take side, if they dont they just get crushed in the middle.

I just dont get it.. You buy an expention pack for more PvP option. Now you build a base with Towers knowing perfectly that you are taking precious lands that everyone wants and you expect people to not attack and feel bad about if they do? The only reason I dont fight neutral is because almost none of them PvP so bahing on their towers is more boring than sitting in trade. And killing n00b is just plain no fun if they dont insult you and petition about it, instead, they beg you to stop.. not really fun..

I forgot to mention that you really have some talent at drawing Middle fingers with letters, doc, and semicolon... heh

What are you talken about

Omni, Clan and Neutral are all different sides in this war. All of us have to fight for the land that we want. Neutrals are not Clan nor are they Omni they are Neutrals another group who owns land in the war. I say this to anyone who has a problem with Clanners or Omni taking there land. Neutrals should pick a side and join in the war. Being Neutral you cannot expect to be left to take as much land as u want and not even be challenged for it. I want the land also and im going to do whatever it takes to get it from you, thats part of what Notum Wars is all about. So if you have a problem PICK A SIDE TO FIGHT FOR and earn your land by protecting it and fighting to get it!

Although I dont condone or support attacks on neutrals. They (neutrals) should realise that someone else may not have the same opinion regarding neutrals.

And Clan/Omni are allowed to kill neutrals, although its frowned upon. Remember some sentinel officers and OT officers (just talk to that Kaehler person in Omni forest) dont like fence sitters or they are just 'tolerable' to them.

Neutrals add ****e towards the game imo. Cause you dont know whether they will be hostile to you or not.

And btw ..nice ascii art couldnt have said it better

Doh...

Oh no, they deleted my Nice Middlefinger picture

Thanx for you Opinions it gave me some Ideas...

Sin
    ´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨).
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ OMNI / KAZE
    .·(¸.·´´ ¸.·*`·-»

If a Neutral Org builds a base in Clan/Omni territory then they should expect to be attacked unless they have some form of agreement with all Clan or all Omni Guilds. On the other hand if a Neutral Org builds towers on Neutral land then any attack from Clan/Omni is unprecedented and for pure greed alone. As a Neutral I will not defend any Neutral bases in Clan or Omni land but I will defend a Neutral base if it is in Neutral Territory.

Madrugar

With ICC deregulation ANY faction was allowed to mine ANYWHERE. With the Tir Accord no longer in force since the dissolution of the Council of Truth...there is no Clan or Neutral "lands". The orginal faction laying stake to a mining area is the rightful owner and anyone else is a "claim jumper".

By now though, things have devolved into a policy of might makes right. I suspect that this isn't going to change anytime soon since the greed of humanity is too powerful to effect a stop to what has begun. Clan and Neutral lands are where ever they can take and hold.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

If noone attacked neutrals, then neut would be the place to be.... get to have a base w/o any of the risks.

Sorry, but you're gonna get attacked. Not by me, but it's gonna happen. Don't be so damn naïve.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Let me just say two words.......Tower Hunters.

These mercenary Neutrals attack both Clan and Omni bases for money. I have witnessed them attack Clan towers unprovoked. Then have seen other Neutral guilds on site in support.

Neutrals officially joined this war.......they are now targets.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

Neutrals choose to join the fight, Now they will simply have to take the consequences.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Hemicrusher<br>Lost Chapter
    Let me just say two words.......Tower Hunters.

These mercenary Neutrals attack both Clan and Omni bases for money. I have witnessed them attack Clan towers unprovoked. Then have seen other Neutral guilds on site in support.

Neutrals officially joined this war.......they are now targets.
    I've posted elsewhere that these creeps have nothing to do with any other Neutral Org. Unlike Clan or Omni, the Neutrals do not all march under one flag. If any Omni or Clan group wants help hunting down these people, I'm sure there are more than a few Neutral orgs who will be happy to help rid the planet of this plague.

And therein lies the problem. Seems people can't seem to get the idea of Team Fortress Classic out of their heads. My org had a problem with a single other guild. When we decide to put a fight to them, we end up fighting their entire god damned faction.

I so hoped that this Notum Wars would introduce the kind of intrigue that org vs. org war entails. Unfortunately, it's ended up as a Blue Team vs. Red Team type of thing where it don't really matter what guild you are in.

This has resulted in Notum Wars basically sucking and at its worst has provided the fiasco we see on Rubi-Ka-2. You just can't fight some other org without every hormonely imbalance Jolt-cola-hopped-up shut-in feverishly clamoring to ownzor joo.

The issue isn't only with Neutrals. It's with the entire playerbase. Mostly on one side it seems.

God, I can't wait for SW: G to come out so these people leave to find some other game they can beat and leave the real people here to enjoy what could have been a good game.

Unless a neut is a specific ally then they are an enemy. We have an expression... If it Tabs Keel it!

From a RP perspective they have chosen to NOT help you fight against the other side. If you're Omni they are against you. If you are clan they aren't for you in your fight against Omni. Of course they are going to get spanked.

What dumbass picks neutral anyway when he could pick a side and get Token Board benefits.

modify user max health 950
    modify user run speed 210
    modify user nano programming 210
    modify user computer literacy 210
    modify user concealment 140
    modify user max nano 950
    modify user offense modifier 45
    modify user defense modifier 60
    modify user projectile damage modifier 20
    modify user melee damage modifier 20
    modify user energy damage modifier 20
    modify user chemical damage modifier 20
    modify user radiation damage modifier 20
    modify user cold damage modifier 20
    modify user fire damage modifier 20
    modify user poison damage modifier 20
    modify user exp modifier 7

What dumbass picks neutral anyway when he could pick a side and get Token Board benefits.
    People who don't want to be associated with people like you.

People who enjoy playing the game more than 'winning'.

People with a life outside of the game.

There are a multitude of reasons to play Neutral. Most assuredly wanting to 'win' by being on the side that has the most minions, or gets 'teh phat lewt' isn't one of them. Look at all the 'smart' players on Rimor who jump from Omni to Clan so now they can 'win' and get 'T-loot'. I guess they are the true geniuses over there. Hell, I should just sell my soul and fight for one of your two sides and be able to 'win'. Guess that would make me not a 'dumbass'.

What dumbass picks Clan or Omni when he could go Neutral and not have to be associated with the filth, foul play, and poor sportsmanship of one of the 'sides'. What ill-equipped gamer need those crutch token boards to achieve anything in this game. What players don't have the balls to attempt anything in this game without making sure they have 100 people to cover their ass when they start to look bad?

Why did this whole thing have to start? Because one guild decided to take a Neutral base and lie about their reasons for doing so. And then when said Neutral Org attempts to actually play the game and strike back at the guild that took said base, they are labled Clan-haters by the entire faction with the exception of a few with enough brains to actually think.

I don't know when or where AO inherited all the Counterstrike players. But, it sure hasn't done anything for the image of this game.
    Last edited by Bionitrous; Jan 14th, 2003 at 20:57:14.

Originally posted by Bionitrous

There are a multitude of reasons to play Neutral. Most assuredly wanting to 'win' by being on the side that has the most minions, or gets 'teh phat lewt' isn't one of them. Look at all the 'smart' players on Rimor who jump from Omni to Clan so now they can 'win' and get 'T-loot'. I guess they are the true geniuses over there. Hell, I should just sell my soul and fight for one of your two sides and be able to 'win'. Guess that would make me not a 'dumbass'.

What dumbass picks Clan or Omni when he could go Neutral and not have to be associated with the filth, foul play, and poor sportsmanship of one of the 'sides'. What ill-equipped gamer need those crutch token boards to achieve anything in this game. What players don't have the balls to attempt anything in this game without making sure they have 100 people to cover their ass when they start to look bad?

Why did this whole thing have to start? Because one guild decided to take a Neutral base and lie about their reasons for doing so. And then when said Neutral Org attempts to actually play the game and strike back at the guild that took said base, they are labled Clan-haters by the entire faction with the exception of a few with enough brains to actually think.

I don't know when or where AO inherited all the Counterstrike players. But, it sure hasn't done anything for the image of this game.

hahahaha
    Hostile are we?

Originally posted by Novalia
    Unless a neut is a specific ally then they are an enemy. We have an expression... If it Tabs Keel it!

From a RP perspective they have chosen to NOT help you fight against the other side. If you're Omni they are against you. If you are clan they aren't for you in your fight against Omni. Of course they are going to get spanked.

modify user max health 950
    modify user run speed 210
    modify user nano programming 210
    modify user computer literacy 210
    modify user concealment 140
    modify user max nano 950
    modify user offense modifier 45
    modify user defense modifier 60
    modify user projectile damage modifier 20
    modify user melee damage modifier 20
    modify user energy damage modifier 20
    modify user chemical damage modifier 20
    modify user radiation damage modifier 20
    modify user cold damage modifier 20
    modify user fire damage modifier 20
    modify user poison damage modifier 20
    modify user exp modifier 7
    Originally posted by Novalia

No a dumbass is someone like the both of you who tell others how to play the game. But then again I told you how to post so i guess im a dumbass too=(

Yeah, I'm hostile. Didn't used to be. It's the old cornered rat syndrome. I don't like being disrespected in juvenile fashion either in-game, on the forums, or in real life.

It seems that this game is falling prey to the behavior that has infested all other game of this type in that eventually an element of the youth of today decides to engage in behavior that would earn them a swat on the ass or visit with the school guidance counselor in that 'other place' they hate to visit: real life.

Anarchy Online sure was a blast to play before they started attracting the flies off the horse dung with their free 7-day trial. The gameplay may have gotten better, but the population doesn't even come close to what is was when only the die-hards remained.

So many people make this game suck for so many others only for they own personal amusement. Notum Wars has done nothing to improve the enjoyment factor of this game other than for the same lowlifes who enjoy the grief play of the Arenas or MMD. Only now, it's being forced on the rest of the playerbase.

Sure, I want to be at war with certain guilds. Sure I expect to be attacked. But getting ganked by some guild with 250+ members and then having the land turned over to some pissant group with no balls to attack on their own is nonsense. That ain't nothing to be proud of. Guess that fits in with society these days anyway. Daddy buys them a Corvette and they feel it makes them somehow more important.

Yeah, I'm pissed. I'm pissed because the game is being ruined by thug mentality. All I get is the image of some punk street gang with one or two talented people at the helm and a bunch of hangers-on dragging their knuckles behind barely able to hold the saliva in their mouths thinking that they really matter. Only problem is FunCom encourages this. And that makes me mad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast