Thread: Omni-Tek Wolf Pack knows how to party!

Omni-Tek Wolf Pack knows how to party!

Frosteye, Squad Commander of the Omni-Tek Wolf Pack unfortunately had to leave Rimor for good this weekend. For this good friend the guild threw its first party and it was a blast.

We picked a cozy little out of the way bar, RELAX in Omni Forest. I had asked everyone beforehand to try and come in social clothes, no weps, bring drinks, etc. Well, everyone wanted to celebrate Frosteye's time with us but were understandably hesitant to unequip all the armor and weps they worked hard to buff into. We had a lot of new members and some totally new to AO so I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I had faith.

Well when I got there (I logged my old old female Solitus former main, she just dresses and dances way better than my male Nanomage or Atrox characters ) it was just four of us but the party started right away! I didn’t need to worry at all, as our guildies filtered in they saw us four in social clothes dancing away and wanted to fully join in the fun. Weapons and armor were thrown aside, a lot of guildies actually ran back out to buy clothes

The ladies looked fabulous in dresses, dance outfits and even swimwear. The guys in sharp uniforms which ultimately gave way to them borrowing the ladies’ bikini’s, tights, boxers with pink polka dots, and propeller bini’s (knew that would happen )

Well we were having so much fun we moved the party to the Trade Statue. (Too bad there is no music there.) Rocked Trade up! A lot of people joined us there and we grabbed some more clothes. Even charmed a few NPC’s for extra dancers. Finally we moved it over to Baboons. Got all our female guildies in a stylish black dress (er and one huge Atrox) and we took guild screenshots on the stage posing with /strong4, etc. (Gotta find a place to post them ) Frosteye and the guild said our goodbyes there but for over 2 hours we had way more fun than the old leveling grind.

Rimor needs more parties like this

A short of list of attendees:
    Frosteye (looked good in Pink Polka Dot Boxers)
    Despana (hottest dressed Solitus female)
    Zydin (best dressed Solitus male (hehe because we didn’t catch him changing into a dress))
    Bullsquid (best imitation of a Jester)
    Bahumut/Gridaway (shows us why Atrox do not reproduce , best looking Atrox in a dress)
    Rikiva/Sacoraid (gorgeous)
    Rtomerre (gorgeous)
    Ambrey (gorgeous)
    Hsinhui (gorgeous)
    Deadnburied
    Thecolonel
    Kalhoon
    and Seraphfire

P.S. If I forgot anyone please let me know!
    Autocratt Atrox Bureaucrat 200
    Current PvP Armor Setup
    Seraphfirst Nanomage MP 175 Current Fire Reflect Armor Setup (67%)

Suggestions for Revising the Bureaucrat Profession
    1) Charming our own Droids
    2) A fear, and area snare as good as the enforcer's and fixer's
    3) New super short mez nanos and mez nano init changes for PvP
    4) The nuke changes
    5) Highly increased range on speech nanos

WOOT thats an example of classic OT-style !

Instead of hanging around in some dustbowl and enjoying the feeling of being uber cause we joined the winnerside anyway we dress up nice and have some fun

tss

kinda funnie for me old ex omni to look back on how much I hated clan and they where allways morons,cheaters and now as clan I just say the same about omni.

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

damn

i teamed with froste meny times and had good fun.
    infact the wolf pac are all a great bunch of players ..if u see a team with 3 wolf pac in them..u know your going to get a cowpoo free time lol