Thread: Farewell My Leg Humped Victims

Farewell My Leg Humped Victims

Well it appears I am makeing my last farewell now although I really don't want to but life takes ya in many diffrent spins then sets ya in a place where the internet no longer works for awhile then ya gotta scream and blah blah blah i am rambling.
    Basicly I want to thank all the people who have endured me, all the people who have been my friends and all the people who have been my enemies.
    I appreciate all of you except for the uptight stupid ones. I still hate them. I have been able to freak out many people and just plain make a ton of ya laugh and I mean how could ya not? hehe in any case I gotta jet now due to RL but i doubt i will ever be back in game. My account is cancelled and has a month left on the subscription but i won't be able to play it.
    I'll miss quite a bunch of ya cause many of ya were cool to me and although i pissed alot of ya off, GET OVER IT! its a game play it like one and don't sweat the small stuff cause if ya get pissed off at lame **** in a game then i suggest ya kick your addiction to the game Oh well I am rambling on and on cause I really got no idea what to say, I never foresaw this day comeing although i knew it would but i am glad i could to chill out with many of ya.

May Chicken Quesadillas be with you all and ....

/me humps your leg
    /me kisses you
    /me hugs you
    /me licks your nose

hehe farewell

I liked you, even more after I saw you whooping a trader in 10seconds heheeh

Take care Solar. I am glad I got to see you one last time before you jet...

Good luck to you.

later solar

you will be missed. leg humping and all.

Cya man. Im sure you will be back tho. I tried to quit once. It wasnt very sucessful.

My first guild leader is quitting! OMG! I must be an old man!

Truly man... cya later. I don't know about everyone else, but you've always had me cracking up.

I hope ya come back soon.
    Don't give up your stuff... give ya some incentive to come back to us... or maybe in SWG. Look up Demonsguile there, if ya do.

/me goes off into a corner, and sulks.
    Demonsguile 204 MP HYDRA General
    Korrupshun 147 Trader (The MP anti-thesis)
    Renown 104 Enf (King of the Ring, before OE patch)
    Bloke 76 Keeper
    -He who angers you, conquers you.
    -Those who complain the most, do the least.
    -Goals are not made to be attained or achieved. They are made to be surpassed.
    Originally posted by Sallust
    They can't show us new pets because they have better things to do then camp for the items

We had some fun duels in arena, I swear you would own using a rifle and not that damn blade though hehe.

You'll be missed, and I'm not just saying that becuase you can cast humidity extractors ;p

Latah Solar

Bodysnatch enjoyed the leg humping

Hope you can continue your leg humping in real life then

Don't think so tho But yer mad enough for it w00t

Latah and take care!