Thread: Farewell My Leg Humped Victims

Farewell My Leg Humped Victims

Well it appears I am makeing my last farewell now although I really don't want to but life takes ya in many diffrent spins then sets ya in a place where the internet no longer works for awhile then ya gotta scream and blah blah blah i am rambling.
    Basicly I want to thank all the people who have endured me, all the people who have been my friends and all the people who have been my enemies.
    I appreciate all of you except for the uptight stupid ones. I still hate them. I have been able to freak out many people and just plain make a ton of ya laugh and I mean how could ya not? hehe in any case I gotta jet now due to RL but i doubt i will ever be back in game. My account is cancelled and has a month left on the subscription but i won't be able to play it.
    I'll miss quite a bunch of ya cause many of ya were cool to me and although i pissed alot of ya off, GET OVER IT! its a game play it like one and don't sweat the small stuff cause if ya get pissed off at lame **** in a game then i suggest ya kick your addiction to the game Oh well I am rambling on and on cause I really got no idea what to say, I never foresaw this day comeing although i knew it would but i am glad i could to chill out with many of ya.

May Chicken Quesadillas be with you all and ....

/me humps your leg
    /me kisses you
    /me hugs you
    /me licks your nose

hehe farewell

So long and thanks for all the fi-- uhh.. chicken quesadillas

Solar
    Alysanda
    Lvl 215 Rubika 1 Omni Bureaucrat

Retroaction
    Lvl 176 Rubika 1 Omni Soldier
    Recourse
    Lvl 100ish Rubika 1 Omni Doctor
    Anarchist of TEEN GIRL SQUAD!

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard

C-ya Solar. gl!
    I'm back! (again)
    Living testament of the extremity to which Midnight Reveries sucks.

I'll miss you mate

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

*crys*

One of the coolest guys i've ever met....Farewell Solar

But you'll be back....i can sense it !