Thread: these forums

these forums

Have too many sub forums

agreed. 2 or 3 plus all the prof forums would have been better. That said I am happy they are trying.

thanks guys.
    Zen~~'
    9/11/01

i think the effort to specialize the boards is a good one - but sheesh - a couple more categories and we wont even need subject lines

I like it, it might make it easier to find specific information or find people who might have specific information more easily if everyone makes use of the sub-topics. The way it was at first (the 80000 post general forum) or second (the 60000 post production discussion forum) were too much noise for the signal at times when you just had a specific question about something. :)

I'm convinced you all are on Crack. You got to be kidding. The amount of forums is great, if anything missing a few (like a general bs forum). Should have been set up like this a long time ago. Very glad they finally did something about the pitiful forums that were here before. Please now maybe we won't see so many

***BUMP****

threads as before and possibly people can find the right place to post questions to actually get replies.

Talking answers

Just as an amusing side note further illustrating the point of the thread. Even this thread should have probably been in another sub-forum. I doubt there will ever be enough moderation on this particular sub-forum to move it there.

Feedback and suggestions for the bulletin board

Wonder which of the 30+ forums the mods will actually have time to look at.

-Sellyoursoul-

Red face Yawn..

You need to look around the board and use the tools it has to offer as well.

This is right where I go when I log in:

Welcome back, Goloc
    ---View New Posts---

One click, posts sorted.. no sub forums to dig through. I think some of you like to complain for the sake of complaining..
    Spindok, OT Bureaucrat

You are lucky to be one of us, Omni-Tek protects!

Except, Goloc, that these forums (for as long as I can remember) don't always display all the new messages. Particularly if you haven't checked them in a while.

I really preferred the old forums. There are just way too many sections to manually go through.