Thread: Two terminals INSIDE the city.

Two terminals INSIDE the city.

Put one back by the Happy Rebel.

Put another on the SW corner opposite side of the wompas.

Why is this not being discussed?

Bring the people inside Tir. Give them 2 options = Lag reduced.

"Well thats where I lfg mostly...." you say?
    "How are you going to get people to spread out?"

Since there are 2, make the terms in Tir at least level based.

1 could be 125+ the other is under 100. You try and use the term it says plz use the other term located ??? x ???. That way people of similar levels will still congregrate to their closest grid term, people can find groups they can level with and will spread the population out without having to zone to do it.

Also fills one of the coolest places on RK1. Right now, W athen is getting busy cuz you have 1 basic / advanced / superior shop / bank / save / all close by. Make Tir similar and keep the population using the city. Thanks.

30 views and no reply eh?
    I think this is good idea! Suggestions? Additions?

I'll second that.

Moving the grid outside the city was the worst thing you could have down for the populace.

Put back the grid term near Happy Rebel, make that the lower CL req term.

Put a grid term in the SW corner of the city and leave the whompah where it is. Make all exits port you in at NW corner of city. From that point you can head in three directions...well, sorta.

That utilizes more of the city.

Population as it is but is made inconvenient with current set-up:
    • FT is packed, newbies lfg, shopping, trading etc.
    • Arena is bustling
    • Whompah in good spot.
    • Happy Rebel would be busy again due to the old high end trade and social area there.
    • With new grid points suggested above would allow players use the city and spread out filtering lag.

Seriously though, the grid system in Tir stinks bad. Omni Ent is so much better laid out. I guess that must be one of the advantages of playing Omni.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Bumpy for support or at least to get more eyes on it.

Why not find a new place to lfg? Who said you had to do it at a terminal?

I am going to assume that when you say terminals you mean grid terminals. And I would 100% support ANYTHING that gets the Tir grid actually back inside Tir. If FC keeps going the way they are, Tir grid is going to be faster to get to by whompa'ing to VW first!

Put Tir grid back where it belongs! Inside Tir!

How about 3-5 buildings, in seperate parts of the city, specificly for grouping. Break 'em up depending on level, like the chat channels. That way, anyone that really wants to group, just head on in and BAM, everyone else in there wants to group too! Include mission terms, bank, and a Weapons and Med Supplies booth appropriate for that level.

Just a suggestion... takes the lag off the city *and* the grid terminals.

... assuming anyone would use it
    ~Ralakan
    w0t0 Guild leader (No longer Retired )
    Chief Engineer, RK2

I think two terminals would be a great idea. It's obvious Tir is getting a lot of usage. Spreading some of the traffic out can't hurt.
    Capacitor, the device - a device which collects and stores electricity.
    Capacitor, the Fixer - a Opifex who collects and stores visits to Reclaim.

-||-