Thread: so here goes

so here goes

recent journeys all over rubi ka led me to a small but well organized base in stret west. as i speak its 20 minutes until i can attack it. i checked the guild owning it and it has 17 members total. where 7 are in my pvp lvl range. as i sit here i fear i wont meet any resistance whatsoever at that base. what should i do? should i inform the leader of the guild that im about to attack? or should i just kill the base, hoping someone from the guild is online to come and kill me.

well. im gonna attack it. ill probably die anyway.. hope someone shows up.
    Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit...

.Hack//Sign

New step in AO history. "Hahaz0r I can s0l0 X guild"
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Re: so here goes

Originally posted by Tha Smurfy
    recent journeys all over rubi ka led me to a small but well organized base in stret west. as i speak its 20 minutes until i can attack it. i checked the guild owning it and it has 17 members total. where 7 are in my pvp lvl range. as i sit here i fear i wont meet any resistance whatsoever at that base. what should i do? should i inform the leader of the guild that im about to attack? or should i just kill the base, hoping someone from the guild is online to come and kill me.

well. im gonna attack it. ill probably die anyway.. hope someone shows up.
    Even better, you could make an appointment!

"Dear Guild X, I'm planning on attacking your tower sometime in the near future, and am wondering when would be the best time for you and your guildies to mount the best possible defense? Please have your people meet with my people, and I'm sure we could come to some kind of agreement. Yours sincerely, etc. etc.!"
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Depends on your goals and objectives...

I have had quite a bit of fun PvPing with another guild via pre-arrangement.

That said, I find it highly likely that you won't meet any resistance, but that the guild you attack will recapture the land in turn at such time when you aren't around.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Originally posted by Jynne

That said, I find it highly likely that you won't meet any resistance, but that the guild you attack will recapture the land in turn at such time when you aren't around.

Ah the joy of having a 200 person guild to back me up.

well. nuff said. i met 1 nt there. died pretty fast. and the land is now owned by clanners.
    Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit...

.Hack//Sign

Originally posted by Tha Smurfy

Ah the joy of having a 200 person guild to back me up.

well. nuff said. i met 1 nt there. died pretty fast. and the land is now owned by clanners.
    Ah, for some reason I thought you were omni and in a smallish guild (from the mob training post).

I wish I could say that this was a glorious victory for the Clans yadda yadda but it sounds like a cakewalk, bordering on a yawner

RK1 or RK2?
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

rk1.
    feel free to /tell thasmurfy any time anywhere. im there. battling for the clans

.Hack//Sign