Thread: Have you ever seen this vehicle?

Have you ever seen this vehicle?

Back when i started playing somewhere around 14.5 i would always try to see how far i could get down the road leading west from tir any way as i was running back to tir i saw someone riding down the road on this floating motorcycle thing with some big handle bars on it. I always wanted one but have never seen anyone driving anything like it again.

Was the vehicle removed from the game or is it maybe one of those hydro vehicles that boost your swiming or can u even use those water vehicles on the ground? But i could swear it was a ground vehicle that looked exactly like a floating motorcycle and the guy driving it was sitting on it.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

I saw a pink elephant once...

...But then I sought help for my crack addiction
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Seeing a pink elephant - now that must be the outcome of licking on a wrong toe

hahaha

i can tell you that it certainly wasnt a hydro vehicle. those things are huge blobs of metal....looking nothing like a motorcycle.

I Tell you something funny.

Get one of those water vehicles, growth bracers, as an enforcer, get enlarge, behemoth, backpack, mongo crush and challenger.

BIG ****ING BOAT!
    I need to find a low ql one myself :P

Hewwo deacy!

I remember seeing that thing too. I thought it would be some sort of new vehicle to use at some point. But that was way way back when I first started.

Now if it were in it would have been a cool ground vehicle instead of the worthless Mid.
    Chong "Subconcious" Wright
    115 Crat

(Currently resting in Rome Blue while his "bot" is deployed in support of America's defense!)

When next you see a military person...stop and thank them for their service...for it is they who allow you to enjoy your many freedoms

Originally posted by Riokou
    I Tell you something funny.

Get one of those water vehicles, growth bracers, as an enforcer, get enlarge, behemoth, backpack, mongo crush and challenger.

BIG ****ING BOAT!
    I need to find a low ql one myself :P

Hewwo deacy!
    Hewwo j00 sexay thang! I tell you, when I see your sexy goth girl avatar, I don't need growth bracers or essence, if you catch my drift

MMmmmmmMRRRrrrRRrOOOOooooooooooo000000000ooOWwwWRR RRroOOOOOwwWWWWRrrrrr!!!!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat