Thread: heh

heh

Yeah i remember the days back when trader complit was an open buff and i had far too many ncu for my level and a weapon and armor to match. If i had been smart i would have kept my char that way and started another, be able to school a incog easy sinse i would suspect thats exactly what some of them did. otherwise they are just really damn good at stacking up implants. Either way it dont matter sinse a low level twinky is just a twinky and in the great sceme of things they dont really matter. people who get all anal and upset over the incogs got too much time on thier hands. it is kind of funny to see some first timer to pvp blindly walk into the arena and get gunned down by molly though, corse sitting in 20k you can see em from time to time runnin through gettin subcon and essance buffs so its not really suprising that they do so well, specially when plenty of the people they fight are still clueless.

blah!

i posted a new thread, yeah im stupid. this was supposed to be a reply to incogmollly's thingy yeah laugh it up 8P