Thread: Leets are dinner too

Talking Leets are dinner too

<OOC: I enjoyed that line so much from my post on "Leets are people too" I just had to make a thread out of it! /OOC>

I'm thinking breaded leet strips with barbecue or ranch sauce.

Soleet Sirloin Steak Sandwich ... you haven't lived til you've had one of these. Thin sliced, slow roasted soleet, topped with mayo, tomato, and lettuce on a sesame seed bun. Deeeelish!

Leetas Legs ... a delicacy, and an acquired taste.

Leet pelts are also very warm and soft, they make great moccassins, coin purses, hats, gloves ...

How about leet taxidermy? Who wouldn't want a stuffed leet (a real leet, not a leet doll) in their apartment?

- Sllaagor
    Clan Atrox Enforcer

LOL

Let's start up a BIG chain of competition to the Bronto Burgers:
    LEET BURGER'S (with frize and a coke please)

I say save the whales - ehh - Brontos that is, and let's eat a leet!
    All men, and all women are stars

Taco Leet!
    Grupert

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Good idea... but honestly, leet tacos are a little hard to put into tuppaware for those long journeys. Might I suggest instead

Leet Taco Casserole
    -------------------------
    1 package small corn tortillas
    3 tablespoons butter
    1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
    3 tablespoons flour
    1 cup milk
    1 small jar green taco sauce, about 8 ounces
    1 tablespoon chili powder
    2 cups cooked, diced Leet (fresh or frozen)
    1 tablespoon chili powder
    1 small can diced green chiles, 4 ounces
    1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
    1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese

Cut or tear tortillas into bite-sized pieces. Set aside. In saucepan over low heat, melt butter and saute mushrooms. Remove mushrooms; set aside. Add flour to melted butter and mix until smooth. Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly, to form a medium-thick white sauce. Return mushrooms to the sauce.

Add taco sauce and chili powder to the mushroom sauce. In a large shallow casserole dish make a layer of the tortilla pieces. On top of the tortilla pieces, place a layer of Leet pieces. Top Leet with diced green chiles.

Pour the sauce evenly over all then top with shredded cheeses. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 1 hour.

Serves 6.

Yummy!

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

No, no no! Leet roast is the way to go! There is something so savory about a roasted leet simmering in juice with some vegetables around it to add extra flavor.

Then for a few days following, it's leet sandwiches!

My mother use to make leet roast once a week. Ah how I miss it. If I could only find a place that makes leet roast the way my mother did!
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Leet the other white meat.

I prefer mine deep fried, with ranch dressing.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

NOO!

NOOO! Leave my people alone! We have done nothing but amuse and help you! r u nubi? u suxxorz! I'LL GET MY MAIN! MY FRIENDS WILL KILL U! Nooo! Yet another injustice heaped upon us leets! (and bah, polymorphing counts... you dont know how many times my mates have talked about eating me in leet form).

Uwen
    President of the new Leet Anti Defamation League
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Steamed leet goes great with a Bronto ham as an apetizer, but...

Leets... until recently have gone unrecongnized for their ability to fight and kill their prey. They are one of the quickest blunt style attackers out there. Although their strengh and size makes them weak in comparison to other creatures out there. Their fighting style and speed is incredible.

I've personally made millions in bidding and hosting leet fighting events and admire their courage and ability to kill their prey even though they carry a very inocent look. They are very powerfull creatures and you too should consider visiting a leet fighting event. Discover for yourself, what everyone is REALLY talking about and you can even walk away a lil richer too!

BTW - If you one of those lil "leet lovers" type people who feel leeting fighting is immoral... The leet fighting series of corporate sponsers donate all dead leets bodies to the toy leet doll company of choice.

This choice made by losing party, who is then given 1st chance at buying their downed leet (stuffed of course) for 1/2 price!

-Mega