Thread: New Trade skill

New Trade skill

You need to add blister packs to trade skills. Take one nano formula. Hack it. (everyone has that skill) Combine it with a pill pack (expensive one) and viola 100 charges of that nano program. You must be that profession and be able to cast that spell to make that blister pack though. No skill requirements for using them. Requires half the nano cost of the formula to cast, that will keep low levels from using super high HoT blister packs.

That way you can actually have nano regeneration without spending 40 minutes hunting down an NT. Which btw are going extinct. Give that class some love.

Enforcers enlarges without hunting down enforcers.
    Doctor treatment buffs without hunting down doctors.
    Yes buy them now. It's wrangle in a can.
    Enhanced senses in an easily digestible pill form.
    Yes it's new improved Karma harvest in liquid gell form. No more vomiting.
    Feline Grace chewables. (may cause nervous tremors and hairball sensations in the throat and mouth. side affects are similar to an enlarged NT's itchy prostate while taking sugar pills).

Stop the shopping channel whine. Get coding.
    The wrangle would be cool because you could only cast it on other people that would keep you from just running around with 131 wrangle pills and power leveling.

And lets face it. If high level people want to hack up 800 thousand dollar nano formulas and use them on twinks. Then who cares.

Re: New Trade skill

Originally posted by NeckWringer

That way you can actually have nano regeneration without spending 40 minutes hunting down an NT. Which btw are going extinct. Give that class some love.
    Hmmm to bad the facts don't support that statement. NTs are at their highest % of the played profs in 10-11 months.

Reading this later i don't know why i made that flame but oh well

Anyways neat idea. Obvious some nanos would have to be held back because of the fact that makes the prof obsolete.

Perhaps only buffs which increase base abilities and tradeskills??
    Last edited by KrazyKanuck; Jan 13th, 2003 at 06:33:57.

what would be the point of using prof specific nanos then if everyone could each others nanos for half the skill required

everyone would go atrox enf and use trader drains doc init debuff and tms pretty unbalanced dont you think

though i wouldnt mind casting maestros on myself when ever i needed it
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Err, no. Then who would want to play an Agent?

This is a silly idea, no offense. We have classes for a reason.

Well sorry. Of course i was just thinking about heals and buffs and no debuffs whatsoever. Just the things you really need and can't get together.

Wrangles, maestros, philosophers stones, big essence's, iron circles, stuff like that. Oh ya of course you need to include those general nano formula debuffs because you can never get a symbio graft to do those. Oh wait those are general formulas, why do they EVEN HAVE SYMBIO GRAFTS and PILLS for those.

Oh wait i know the answer. They love to have thier mission sever getting its butt slapped 24/7 while your just trying to clicksaver something USEFUL.

Ok I feel better.