Thread: >>This link carry a curse!<<

>>This link carry a curse!<<

AHA! I see! U clicked on the link without knowing what might happen to u. Well, u have now been affected by my most evil curse. Muhahaha the stupidity!

As u read u will feel the curse floooow through ure body, gently and slowly it will fill u entirely. Ure eyes will, as time passes, hurt more.. and more.. U feel that ure not sitting comfortably anymore. Ure hands are sweating and u find ureself doing that "thing" u do when u sit still for to long.. The temperature in ure room is not perfect and this curse of mine is keeping u from doing somehting about it. I am the master of time itself and ure last minute was mine.. all mine.

My curse is starting to wear off. U can feel it as u realise that this post is allmost over. U slowly find back to uselelf.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

*Time-curse* terminated
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Talking heh

Who need drugs when u got AO-addiction and no sleep even tho u are drunk and have 15 sleepingpills in ure stomach?
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Re: heh

Originally posted by Wrangeline
    Who need drugs when u got AO-addiction and no sleep even tho u are drunk and have 15 sleepingpills in ure stomach?
    ...er... you call 15 sleeping pills not drugs?

15 sleeping pills with alcohol usualy result in perma death with no chance of returning to reclaim.
    better to stay awake and get gaps in your memory then sleep and go LD.
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

hehe

Its not something u do if u want to stay alive but I didnt even fall asleep.

Kinda starting to wonder if I got fake pills or something. Its been 5 days since I have slept now.

Before this week started I had 35 posts.. now I got more
    Veteran of Equilibrium

pretty much

Probably not long before I fall over.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

hehe... youre prolly gonna sleep for like a week.. :P