Thread: Up and Coming Omnis ROCK on Rimor!!

Up and Coming Omnis ROCK on Rimor!!

Well the fossils have thrown in the towel. The battle hardened Omnis of high levels say it's hopeless, can't win, may as well quit and let clan paint the map red..

..But the lowbie Omnis ROCK!! Today our Q50 base in Andromeda was attacked. Omni had their stuff together. They destroyed almost the whole base. We barely saved it by the skin of our teeth. They came in waves not 1 by 1. They were well organized and made owning a base very costly.

To the Omnis that took part..thank you for some of the best action we've had all week.
    Last edited by Armaklaesy; Jan 13th, 2003 at 22:00:34.
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

Well those low level omnis don't leave to get a piece of dragon sh... like a few 150+ omnis. And the number of low lvl omnis are equal to the number of clanner, so they don't see them outnumbered 3 to 1 in battlefields. Also those low lvl omnis are neary equal equipped as low lvl clanners. But high level clanners are most time much better equipped. When I go on raid with my lvl81 enforcer twink then I feel I have a chance in a tower fight. When I go with my lvl200 gimp then well lol ... no comment ...
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

arma...alts my friend, alts.
    Dictator

Whitesand: That have nothing todo with equipment or what guy what pice of unique item they have. If you put up a organized raid where all listen to the raidleader, if you splitting the ppls to defend incomming claner and attack tower with brain then you win also against us.

That attack was well done and thanks for the omnis where did it. Alts or not, it was great to see it ,)

--Tibs

Alts brother alts.... I know I was one of them. Majority of them there are alts... most of them... I have teamed with forever with Teuf.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

some (all?) of the omni may have been alts; but so are virtually all the clanners defending those bases

maybe if omni can recruit more non-alts and bring them along to these type of tower raids, they can start to refresh their ranks
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Too many defectors from omni to clan lately and I also just heard about 2 more of our high level traders getting banned. Although I dont know the details on that issue. Well my time is gone for the day have to goto work :/

Yesiamstoned 152NT RK2

PS If your omni dont give up

prepare

organize

Fight!

Originally posted by Johnathgalt
    some (all?) of the omni may have been alts; but so are virtually all the clanners defending those bases

maybe if omni can recruit more non-alts and bring them along to these type of tower raids, they can start to refresh their ranks

Problem is that not alot of new ppl joining Omni. So to defend or attack low lvl towers we have to create alts. And John plz don't FA me anymore it hurts and I am fragile.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Re: Up and Coming Omnis ROCK on Rimor!!

Originally posted by Armaklaesy
    Well the fosils have thrown in the towel. The battle hardened Omnis of high levels say it's hopeless, can't win, may as well quit and let clan paint the map red..

..But the lowbie Omnis ROCK!! Today our Q50 base in Andromeda was attacked. Omni had their stuff together. They destroyed almost the whole base. We barely saved it by the skin of our teeth. They came in waves not 1 by 1. They were well organized and made owning a base very costly.

To the Omnis that took part..thank you for some of the best action we've had all week.
    Who do you think are driving those toon? they are alts man pure and simple.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

Originally posted by Teufeldieb

Problem is that not alot of new ppl joining Omni. So to defend or attack low lvl towers we have to create alts. And John plz don't FA me anymore it hurts and I am fragile.
    I agree the creation room makes it sound like the clan is the under dog and the cool faction to be with, but in reality on RK2 thats not the case.

~aqua
    Kappen Token Trader of Project EDEN LV 217 mind numbing grinding since 1948 well it just seems that long!!!!!

Playing a Trader is like cyber S&M

---------
    "if you dont die in mass pvp your not doing it right"

Re: Up and Coming Omnis ROCK on Rimor!!

Originally posted by Armaklaesy
    Well the fosils have thrown in the towel. The battle hardened Omnis of high levels say it's hopeless, can't win, may as well quit and let clan paint the map red..

Well I am glad you had fun with low-lvls, Armaklaesy...

However "The Fossils (proper Spelling) have not thrown in the towel, We are just using that towel to mop up our blood from the minor set back we have had in your Rage infested Steamrolling of masses against a few of us that were on.

-S
    ----------------------------------------
    Scorse - Trader - RK2
    Adrastus II Headquarters
    Adrastus II
    What I Wear Today...
    ----------------------------------------

Not sure the fossils have thrown in the towel. They are still around and doing things like making alts to try to help the Omni 'cause'.

And there is a whole new batch of folks that are just now hitting 150 or about to hit 150.
    Isadara level 214 NT AL 12 (Gear and Perks)-- Rimor
    Valdene level 197 Fixer (Gear and Perks) -- Rimor

General of Project Eden

Originally posted by Teufeldieb

Problem is that not alot of new ppl joining Omni. So to defend or attack low lvl towers we have to create alts.
    I truely hope there are some in the ranks coming up. Pre-NW I actually thought clan was going to on the shorter end of the stick because everytime I was in BS I would see a huge mass of blue dots by the temple steps.

Anyway, I was just thinking, if there are people on the omni side who don't really PvP much or don't know what its all about, maybe some of the more experienced people can show them with alts. I know we have a couple of guildees that never PvP'd until NW and after a few tower fights they became blood thirsty war machines.

And John plz don't FA me anymore it hurts and I am fragile.
    Dam I musta got lucky, wish I had a screenie of that.
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

Yeah, I got to see that attack too. It was spontaneous, started by an org that has no tower that thought that the base in Adromeda would be easy prey, and yet amasingly a lot of Omni showed up.

Course, it was cut short, seeing how 100% came about so soon. Oh well.